Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

All In My Mind 8
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 160, 161, 162  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Lily*

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 19, 2010 9:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh sucks!! Man those people are so stupid, I wanna go there y tirarles una bomba Bomb jeeeez xD

Emily: "You've ruined it.
You don't want anyone to care.
Everything's... so... fragile.
Didn't you realize that?
We were special..."
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 19, 2010 9:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sad I'm so sorry to hear that Tina, Sad *hugs* I really wish she'll get better soon, stay strong and never forget we're here for you whenever you need! Friends
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 19, 2010 10:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@ Tiina, hey i hope your mom gets well =/

@ Lily , lol oye entonces que haras, iras a la school pa preguntar?

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Tiiina

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 19, 2010 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@ Ira - Sad Sad Sad *hugs back* yea hope so too..hard being strong tbh Sad mh..i know some few of you are here for me :/ <33

@ Diana - me too.

I'm still better than you, always have been and always will be.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Lily*

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 19, 2010 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ no I don't feel like driving all the way there with this freaking traffic right now, I'll just pretend it never happened and worry about it tomorrow xD

oh Tiina I hope the surgery goes well =/

Emily: "You've ruined it.
You don't want anyone to care.
Everything's... so... fragile.
Didn't you realize that?
We were special..."
Tiiina

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 19, 2010 11:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^thanks lily, i hope so as well Sad

I'm still better than you, always have been and always will be.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
xheartsinafreezerx

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 1:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tiina - That sounds terrible. Hope she will be ok soon Sad

--

So good morning guys!
I'm not in that good a mood today.
Which kinda explains why I'm posting here. Sad

So basically 3 of my friends don't like my boyfriend. Rather, it started a year back when he wasn't even my bf Rolling Eyes The funniest part is - they don't even know him - they haven't even met him.
Basically, he's best friends with my close friend and well, this is when all the hatred started. They didn't like the fact that 'he was always with her.' Which is bull. Rolling Eyes
So to be honest, that doesn't bother me at all. I will be with him no matter who objects. I mean wtf is their problem anyway? Evil or Very Mad

The thing that bothered me, however, was when my friend posted and tagged me in a post. We want to meet up and she puts a note in brackets saying indirectly that she doesn't want him there. Rolling Eyes

So umm I don't feel like going today. But my bf's like I should. So if I do, I'm probably going to not stay back for the sleepover...unless I get an explanation(and preferably an apology) for her stupid post. Neutral Warning
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 10:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tina I'm sorry for your mom =/ I really hope everything will be fine!

xheartsinafreezerx писал(а):
So umm I don't feel like going today. But my bf's like I should. So if I do, I'm probably going to not stay back for the sleepover...unless I get an explanation(and preferably an apology) for her stupid post. Neutral Warning

mmm if I was in in your place I'd wait before for an explanation/apology and then I'd decide if go or not.
'Cause that was a lack of respect for both you and your bf.

Gosh such a hot day It's Hot! fortunately wind is blowing, so is not THAT unbearable.
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 11:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Be strong Tina, I also hope everything will be fine Smile

Well, I'm sooo nervous and soooo excited at the same time. Can't believe that day is going to happen o_O

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 1:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In such f* mood I am...... Neutral Neutral
Sleepy..Borred...And in the same time I have energy to run 20 kms!

Oh God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S.-Сакам да имам нуклеарна моќ-ќе ја уништам Грција!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The saxon as a lider will guide us on our way..*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 1:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You said you want to destroy Greece? Neutral
Why? U had big problems with them now?
I know there's problem about the name Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 2:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):
Why? U had big problems with them now?
I know there's problem about the name Neutral

Mhm...Some personal conflicts with the whole "Republic of Greece".

Ocean Soul писал(а):
Neutral

Just imagine...If I had Amerika's Nuclears..Woha...It would be wonderful! Mr. Green Mr. Green

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 3:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

elena-sweet писал(а):
Just imagine...If I had Amerika's Nuclears..Woha...It would be wonderful! Mr. Green Mr. Green

A Nuclear war wouldn't affect just Greece, but also countries next to Greece, so also your beloved Madedonia.
elena-sweet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 3:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MATADOR писал(а):
elena-sweet писал(а):

A Nuclear war wouldn't affect just Greece, but also countries next to Greece, so also your beloved Madedonia.

Yeah..I know.
But still...I would love to see it.

Some people don't deserve the bless-Life.WinkWink

Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 4:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hate is not good. Not all the greeks are bad. I can also say I hate serbs for example but I'm aware it's all stupid politics and you can't blame innocent people.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 5:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So, some days ago I posted saying I thought I deleted something, I was actually freaking out cause I couldn't find that stupid file. Finally I did. Yesterday before going to sleep I checked the other pc (wich I'm sure will be broken soon xD) and found that file! I'm so happy I found it, since it's part of my book and I couldn't write exactly the same again. *happiness* I have no will to keep writing it atm, I know some of you are waiting for it and that kinda pushes me to keep writing lol. But I've got no inspiration lately. Usually I get inspiration from rage, those who read my story already know why lol. But lately I'm not having that kind of feeling, and I don't want to feel it... Lately it's just happiness!!! Girl In Love My Heart
Siriann

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 5:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tiina I'm so sorry! That's terrible! I don't know what I would do in that case! Stay strong, everything is gonna be alright!
-----
DO NOT even say you want a single nuclear strike! That would destroy more than you can imagine. And it would have great kickback... I'm sorry for you if you don't see it.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Einstein

You can't, you're not allowed to blame or bitch thousands/millions of people because of politics. Neutral
Deformat

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MATADOR писал(а):
Deformat писал(а):
How many women? Mr. Green

Megan Fox and Angelina Jolie Angel

and you mean Il Ciclone, italian movie with Leonardo Pieraccioni and Natalia Estrada?

Yep. That one. I really liked that movie. And the actress Angel

@Elena: Stay calm, I visited Greece, Corfu to be precise, and honestly, people there are really nice and not bad. What's the matter?

And no, I don't watch the news Wink

Just forget the people. You'll get over it.

Same was for my grandfather, back in 1990 he had a contract to sell Romanian technology, and the only good offer was from the Americans. He didn't like the idea of going to NY, but he went.

When he got there, he got a pleasant shock.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 7:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good evening everyone! Rose
How are you feeling? Smile
I'm so bored, I think hard to switch my fanfic in English and put it in the international part. But I doubt very much at the expense of translation, because my English is not good. Neutral

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 20, 2010 10:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^You write??? Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile Wide smile
Translationg is the hardest part... When you translate something, especially to english, a lot of details get lost... :/ That's what's happening to me, I'm translating my book and it sucks in english xDDD
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 132, 133, 134 ... 160, 161, 162  След.
Страница 133 из 162

Перейти: