Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Islam
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 19, 2011 4:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Doodler писал(а):

Saying it arent just muslims is like saying "in ww2 not all nazis liked the killing". Its completely the same. And its not just saudi-arabia, nearly 90% of the muslims in egypt or jordan voted for death panalty for people who leave the islam

I believe that not all Germans liked the killing Smile

How is it in Egypt now days when that dictator has been removed Smile

You think that those were fair elections or is it just cultural thing ( I mean about the death penalty to people who leaves Islam ) ?

What do you think about people of USA ( 64% of them favored death penalty in 2010 ... ) ?

( I am sorry folks to bring this dead old subject up ... I am just "bit" bored )

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doodler

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 19, 2011 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thats why I said Nazis and not germans in general.
I dont like the Usa at all, but the death penalty they vote for is completely different.
Its for crimes, while in all islamic countrys its about leaving the islam, saying something bad about the islam, or getting raped (they like to swap the victim and culprit role in the islam)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Atina

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 29, 2011 7:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is it true that is it okay to hate or even kill homosexuals and it's not seen as a crime in islam religion? I know that people treat gay/lesbians really horrific there, but what koran says about that? And what their holy book says about bad treating of fair gender I mean women?
wolcancan

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 07, 2011 2:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
t.A.T.u. had concerts in Dubai, Turkey, Azerbayjan and some Islamic countries as well .

Turkey is not a islamic country. People don't have to be muslim to be the citizen of turkey. Just 90% of our "citizens" are muslims -with their freewill-, our "country" is not a muslim.... Countries don't have a religion.. if a country has religion, it means that there's dictatorism.. I'm not muslim but i'm turk, i can live here with no forcing..

in any case what are you doing? it's a religion only. One believes, other doesn't.. One believes in Jesus, other believes in Muhammed or Ali, even cow or an object.. who cares? it's none of anybody's business. so nonsense discuss.

www.taturkey.net

I'm a refugee, I live in my heart... Not a captive, never a slave.. I live on my own...
I'm a refugee, in fact there's no boundary in here, no win - no lose.. There's no bigger power than this power...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Atina

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 12, 2011 2:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wolcancan писал(а):
in any case what are you doing? it's a religion only. One believes, other doesn't.. One believes in Jesus, other believes in Muhammed or Ali, even cow or an object.. who cares? it's none of anybody's business. so nonsense discuss.

No one cares as far as the hatred doesn't spread all over the innocent people, I think that everyone heard about muslims causing acts of hatred over christians and innocent people from west world on behalf of their god...
wolcancan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 22, 2011 12:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Atina писал(а):
wolcancan писал(а):

No one cares as far as the hatred doesn't spread all over the innocent people, I think that everyone heard about muslims causing acts of hatred over christians and innocent people from west world on behalf of their god...

I mean that... I'm not interested in muslims.... also others.. I'm not believing in religions but i can be respectful for believers. But i don't have to see subjects about religions and which believers did sth to other believers etc. especially in the WM Program part.... =)

www.taturkey.net

I'm a refugee, I live in my heart... Not a captive, never a slave.. I live on my own...
I'm a refugee, in fact there's no boundary in here, no win - no lose.. There's no bigger power than this power...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> "WM" Program Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: