Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

The Perfect Enemy [Fan Fiction] (Rated: NC-17) [Part 2]
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Perlenpuhler

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 13, 2010 6:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like this story.
I hope you continue this soon Smile

Последний раз редактировалось: Perlenpuhler (Сб Авг 14, 2010 6:12 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ladyinsomnia

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 13, 2010 8:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Perlenpuhler писал(а):
I hoye you continue this soon Smile

yes me too ... Wide smile

By ladyinsomnia
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
OrderAndChaos

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 01, 2010 7:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Chapter 13: Lena & Yulia's Private Fantasy Ответить с цитатой

Chapter 13: Lena & Yulia's Private Fantasy

The battlefield was nightmarish and plagued with the chaotic uncertainty of real life violence, a beast that could strike you down without prejudice or mercy. Limbs lay severed and grotesque in grass stained with fresh blood. The screams and thunderous explosions now fell on deaf ears as Lena wandered aimlessly into the crossfire of the expansive field where both sides emptied magazines and fired screaming rockets at one another. She was obviously in a daze, and one of the dying soldiers on the field attempting to press his intestines back into his stomach thought her to be an angel. She was ghostly pale with a bloody handprint smeared across her left cheek. Just moments before, Lena had cried and cried as she held a dying Yulia Volkova in her arms. Slowly, Lena rocked Yulia back and forth until she was able to slip peacefully away from the heart of darkness. When the life left her eyes, Lena’s heart literally froze and she lost all feeling inside. The ground just behind her exploded with such force that it paralyzed her eardrums the same as her heart. And so it was that Lena Katina decided there was no more reason to fear death if she could not feel pain or hear death’s footsteps creeping ever nearer to her. The dying soldier looked on curiously as a bullet whipped through Lena’s upper chest. Her reaction was only confusion, and when she hit the bloodstained field, it all made sense again…

--

Lena awoke, out of breath and covered in a cold sweat. The visions of the nightmare already crept away into the darkest recesses of her heat and mind like a family of cockroaches scattering into the slimmest crevices when a light switch is thrown on. But the feelings the visions evoked pounded against the inside the most private parts of Lena’s heart. She made her way to the bathroom and leaned over the sink to sip from it. She looked herself in the mirror and was frightened at how frail the reflection now seemed. She had been living with the mysterious woman for nearly six months now and still knew so little about her. She spent most of her days meditating, daydreaming, and learning about ancient rituals and forgotten Gods from dead religions. Something was happening inside Lena’s mind that the woman had somehow tapped into. She felt connected to the Earth and the land around her in a way she never felt before, a cosmic balance that had always existed around her kinetically that she was only now able to tap into. And sometimes, just when she stopped trying, Lena could feel Yulia just on the other side of her…

--

… Yulia stared at her own reflection in the mirror and wondered how it had come to this. She was six months older but felt forty already. Her body, of course, did not reflect this. She was naked now and staring at a face she barely recognized anymore. She had just awoken from a nightmare that she could barely remember. Perhaps there was a war, she did not know. But something awful happened in it that caused Yulia to second-guess her very existence the second she awoke. Things had already begun calming down across the country as the remaining members of the Government in St. Petersburg have been attempting to draw up a peace treaty while attempting to pull their punches on the battlefield. Not many people knew about this, but the eerie calm that had been cast over the Motherland was undeniable and made all of the elders all the more suspicious. Nobody trusted it, and everybody knew not to take it for granted either. It was a much-needed rest in the middle of a bloody war that took a toll on more than just the faithful departed, but more so perhaps on those left to mourn them as well. Only the dead see the end of war, thought Yulia. But even she was no exception to this calm. Whether it was the storm past or just the temporal solace of the hurricane’s eye, she did not know. But it was a moment of peace she did not take for granted.

Yulia slipped back into bed next to Miro who rose wearily from sleep and looked at Yulia confusedly.

“What time is it?” Miro asked.

“Late. Go back to sleep,” Yulia said through a calming smile as she kissed her boyfriend and laid his head back down onto his pillow. Yulia and Miro had always been close just by happenstance of their professional relationship, but when their mutual lover Kira died in combat not three months ago, the two were only naturally bound to each other for comfort. It did not bug Miro in the slightest that Kira slept with Yulia at all. With anyone else, it might have been a different story, but Yulia was always different for him. She climbed on top of him after a bit of foreplay and slipped Miro inside of herself, instantly losing herself to her carnal desires to please and be pleased at the same time. Miro traced his hands over Yulia’s small breasts and over her dark nipples while she rhythmically rocked on top of him, their bodies melded as one between their legs. Yulia impaled her fingers into Miro’s chest as his hands made their way to her hips and he slowly took control of his lover.

When Yulia and Miro cuddled afterwards, Yulia considered the possibility of a Russia without war, of a world where Nighthawk was just a wraith, an urban legend that her grandchildren might one day hear tall tales about. She turned on the radio and plugged in her headphones after Miro had fallen asleep on her naked breasts. She switched the dials on the old machine, careful not to wake her boyfriend in the process. A newsfeed came in from a nearby city playing tapes of an American politician talking about a Russia united under one flag and how many countries in the EU were already ready to make the necessary arrangements with their border security and exports/imports businesses. She thought about a house then, where she might live under an assumed name with Miro. She thought about a family and her grandchildren for the second time that night. Perhaps the drums of war had beat on for too long, and the darkest hour of the night had already passed, Yulia pondered. Perhaps a new day was coming after all.

But still, she could not help but think about a certain redhead she had almost all but forgotten at this point. Yulia’s eyelids became heavy and she slowly let sleep take her.

--

Yulia heard the sounds of a seafront shore, of the tide coming in and the gentle evening waves splashing against the sand that consumed her whole body. Yulia opened her eyes and saw she was on the shore of a small island that rose into a single jungle-clad peak stretching high above her. The island could only be a few miles across and even fewer from one end to the next. The sun was setting and the weather was perfect. Yulia felt the soothing breeze against her naked backside as she quickly came to the realization that she was completely naked.

--

Lena was concentrating on the tremor she felt in her mind, laying in her bed, alone, lost in a cabin in the Russian tundra. And then she was on the island, a world of her own making. She was naked, her deep red hair falling just above her large breasts. Lena looked down at her body. She was hairless now, like Yulia, the very beginning of her slit now visible between her legs. Lena was usually not an exhibitionist, but her she felt safe to be nude and strutted into the dense foliage in front of her littered with blinding rays from a setting sun on the opposite side of the island.

Yulia looked up and saw the visible image of a familiar nude female body topped with a thick head of vibrant red hair. Her eyes went wide when she realized whom it was. Lena’s eyes were already filled with tears that Yulia didn’t immediately understand.

Lena emerged from the bushes and saw Yulia and nearly broke down. The image of her dying on the battlefield erupted through her mind and she immediately realized that that reality was just as real as the one she now resided in. It was a dream sure, but this was still real nonetheless.

“Lena! What, how –“ Yulia began, but Lena silenced her with a finger to her lips.

“I promise I will explain Yulka. I do, but… our time here is limited. So please, let’s not fight.”

Yulia considered and realized, somehow, it only made sense to let her anger go for just this one occasion. Then, Len grabbed Yulia’s face and shoved her tongue deep into her mouth as their lips met in a kiss so heated with passion that Yulia completely forgot all the troubles that haunted her about Lena leaving only the happy memories and the illicit...
OrderAndChaos

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 10, 2010 6:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena’s tongue danced with Yulia, and for a moment she was in Heaven. But then, as if overwhelmed by all her mortal feelings, Yulia’s anger flooded through her veins like a surge of adrenaline. Yulia pushed Lena back and attempted to cover herself best she could.

“Lena! What are you doing!”

Lena had to take a moment to catch her breath and regain control of her physical wants and emotional desires. “I’m sorry, it’s just that I’ve missed you.”

“Missed me?” Yulia’s face contorted to feral anger. “Missed me! You ran away more than a year ago! Where the fuck have you been!”

“I wish I could tell you quickly,” Lena added, honestly enough. This comment only enraged Yulia more. She then looked down and quickly remembered she was naked again. “And where the hell are we? What is this!”

“You’re sleeping now,” Lena stated flatly.

“So this is a dream?”

“Some kind of…” Lena added vaguely.

Yulia was a fury of anger. Her very soul was flushed with nothing but resentment and anger toward the nude redhead before her.

“Is there somewhere we can talk more appropriately?” Yulia half demanded.

“Yulia, please, I do not know how much time we have. It has taken me months to concentrate this hard. Let’s just forget our problems and –“

“—fuck? Is that all you want? You left me Lena, and I don’t know what you’ve done with your life, but I’ve moved on. Please, you do not get to look at me like this anymore.” Yulia’s tone was venomous and her stance solid through and through. Lena was heartbroken and lowered her head in shame.

“I’m sorry. I was merely trying to explain myself.”

“By pulling me into your lude fantasy? Its called masturbating Lena, maybe you should try it next time you feel like taking advantage of someone!”

Then everything became clear to Lena.

“You are with someone else…”

“I’m with Miro now.” The words stung Lena like a poison and her eyes filled with tears.

“Yulia, there is something happening with me, that I have not been able to explain for some time. Aren’t you the slightest bit curious as to what is happening?”

Yulia considered the question and weighed her options. In the end, she decided that hurting Lena was more important than honesty or simple curiosity.

“No. I am not.” But even Yulia’s convictions had their limits, and soon her eyes filled with tears also. Then, Yulia pulled Lena back to her and kissed her deeply and more passionately then she ever had before, taking out all of her anger through her kiss. She pushed Lena off of her just as quickly. Lena saw that Yulia was hurting badly, and a great weight rested on her shoulders. But what really scared her was that she could tell she was about to lift it. And worse of all, Lena knew that it was her presence causing that weight. Lena heard the words before Yulia even spoke them.

“I’m sorry Lena, but you and I… we are over. Now. And forever.”

--

Lena awoke crying and short of breath. She clutched at the skin above her chest as if her heart were literally burning a hole from within her. She began to hyperventilate and quickly leaned over the bed and began to throw up.

--

Yulia slowly woke. Her understanding and memory of the dream was less precise than Yulia, but the basics remained with her. She stirred a bit, slightly confused by her surroundings, no longer sure which world to trust.

“You have a nightmare?” asked Miro groggily beside her. Yulia considered.

“No. It was just a dream,” she replied casually. She contemplated her actions and the dream she had just experienced. She thought about Lena and then realized that there was nothing more to think about. There were no more questions to ask, no more barriers to cross and no more excuses to make. Months ago, she could have rationalized taking Lena back, but she had passed the point of no return and now gave herself freely to Miro, the man she now loved. All of her memories involving Lena slowly faded and burned into the abyss of the darkest corners of her mind and were no more. Then, for the first time in a months, Miro saw Yulia smile.

“It was just a dream,” she repeated. And then she leaned over and kissed Miro passionately. The sudden vigor in Yulia’s actions took him off guard and the two began to slowly explore each other’s bodies in the forbidden hours of the night.

--

Lena stepped outside into the calm light of dawn and shivered against the cold. The tundra before her was pristine and white, like a clean sheet of paper. It was pristine yet uncertain. In Lena’s hands was a semi-automatic handgun she had acquired from the mysterious woman she was currently living with, a woman she still had no name for. The gun felt light in her hand because she had only loaded the magazine with one bullet. She took one more step onto the edge of a large cliff the cabin was built on top of and stared down at the jagged rocks far below. She then considered the remaining bullet in the magazine. Lena’s eyes filled with tears and the sun broke over the mountains finally, and what hurt most of all was that the new day offered now new solace. The sun felt alien to her, and it was then that Lena Katina knew nothing would ever be the same and there could be no recovery.

Lena took a deep breath, closed her eyes, and cleared her mind. She opened her eyes again and decided that she had finally come to the end.

END PART 2
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 08, 2011 7:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

:o This story is amazing! Just amazing! But you cant like have one of them die! Make it so Lena changes it or something! Craving Well actually, as long as you make the story amazing like it is so far I dont mind. So just update an amazing chapter for part 3! XD

Check out my new story called Reflections.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 23, 2011 12:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

F*ck, you're really really good Shock
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: