Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo Project II
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43, 44, 45  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 16, 2011 11:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I didn't know i can't comment what i think in this forum.
It's just strange, first Sweden now Mexico. Anyone can wonder, nobody is saying it's wrong or a sin. Wink

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
franb

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 16, 2011 11:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why don't they go together - share a bed - cut the costs Mr. Green

Wait a minute they could form a group, now let me see.......

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
obez17

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 2:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All my love писал(а):
I didn't know only one person may visit a country at a time. We have to notify all the artists currently touring in Mexico that Lena is there.

Yeah I didn't know that either. Where did someone say that craziness? 0_0

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 4:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

seems like volkova is like doing exactly the same moves that lena ... YES IT LOOKS LIKE THAT :S

All my love писал(а):
I didn't know only one person may visit a country at a time. We have to notify all the artists currently touring in Mexico that Lena is there.

how werid she announces that the same date that katina is there, CASUALITY.... maybe... she has been moths without actually saying anythin IMPORTANT on her Fb statues or twiiter acount but talkig about paparazzis horny dreams ... I could go on.... on this

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 9:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seriously, if the actual good way to promote yourself is going to mexico and by a coincidence (even if it's strange lol) it's the same as miss Katina, i don't see any problem.

I'd rather seeing Volkova working on his english, because it's becoming a bit ridiculous to get constantly mistakes in facebook status like "ferst", or "i will in Mexico".

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 9:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
seems like volkova is like doing exactly the same moves that lena ... YES IT LOOKS LIKE THAT :S

Sorry but it's so childish to think like that !

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 10:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I'd rather seeing Volkova working on his english, because it's becoming a bit ridiculous to get constantly mistakes in facebook status like "ferst", or "i will in Mexico".

So long as people understand what he is trying to say I don’t see a problem, in fact I think it’s nice.
All my love

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 10:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Britney, Katy, and Kesha are touring in Mexico... Lena is in Mexico... don't u think that's a bit coincidental? hmm...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 11:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):

So long as people understand what he is trying to say I don’t see a problem, in fact I think it’s nice.

Please RowerB, could you use one time logic instead your fanatic paroxysm attitude ?
If i would make mistake, i would be happy that someone tell me i am wrong, instead of saying "oh great i love your english mistakes, it's so cute".
But well, yes, let's spread the future easiest language of the world.
SMS like : N1 u r my luv. Pathetic.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 1:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

obez17 писал(а):
Julia signs with Gala records

http://www.juliavolkova.com/eng/2011/julia-signs-with-gala-records/

I always thought Gala were the people who baught the rights for all classical music from hudreds of years ago.
Either way it's the music that counts not the record company
jzraei

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 3:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've never had such low expectations for Julia. She should just stick to singing songs in Russian. You'd think after all these years she'd improve her english.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 4:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Please RowerB, could you use one time logic instead your fanatic paroxysm attitude ?

My logic tells me that communication is sufficient, if the target person can understand, and Yulya is understandable, unless you need an online translator, which indeed returns garbage, if not correctly spelled.
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
If i would make mistake, i would be happy that someone tell me i am wrong, instead of saying "oh great i love your english mistakes, it's so cute".

By the way, I love your English mistakes, so cute! Wide smile

I'm sure Yulya would care more about her spelling if she had to write something 'formally', but tweeting on a cell-phone...not really important how many mistakes she makes.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 5:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):

By the way, I love your English mistakes, so cute! Wide smile

There is limit between "u r greate, i will mexico see u" and forgetting to write a capital letter

I can write correctly with my cellphone wherever i am. So what ?

This idea about "oh it's tweeter facebook whatever, so i can make a thousand of mistakes, no problem" people will understand is ridiculous.
Sorry, i am too much into rules in grammar to think like most of people.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 6:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
This idea about "oh it's tweeter facebook whatever, so i can make a thousand of mistakes, no problem" people will understand is ridiculous.

No more than critisizing other peoples' language skills, while showing in the same postings that there is some room for your own improvement as well.
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Sorry, i am too much into rules in grammar...

...except the correct use of the indefinite article, gender of pronomina, conjunctions, sequence of tenses etc. Mr. Green

I'd rather see Yulya making spelling mistakes on every single word than have no information from her, no telling about her mood etc., just because she is afraid of our reactions about her limited language skills. It's what fans were looking for so long, and finally we get what we longed for.

All my love писал(а):
Britney, Katy, and Kesha are touring in Mexico... Lena is in Mexico... don't u think that's a bit coincidental?

I knew it, everybody is copying Lena. What a shame! Well, it's no secret that most fans of Lena and Yulya are from Latinamerican countries, and from an US base it's pretty obvious that you would try it first in Mexico, if you get the chance.

The Swedish songwriters aren't so unique as well. Currently there is almost an inflation of Swedish pop songs on the market, good opportunity to get some in the summer clearance sales.
Ryan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 6:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

Arnaud, before you say Julia is rediculous for makeing mistakes, maybe you sould learn to refer to Julia as a SHE/HER not HE/HIM. Oops did i pick up one of your faults Craving i think i did haha!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 18, 2011 11:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That was a inattention mistake. Mr. Green

Okay, guys, if you want to continue this little silly game, no problem but without me. I have better things to do than this. I was just showing a simple fact. But, i totally understood what wrote Yulia, for sure.

Bye bye Wink

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 18, 2011 4:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bye Wide smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 18, 2011 4:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jesus...talking about english mistakes on a forum where most of the userbase have english as a second language...don't take it to heart Arnaud, I know what you mean, it can sometimes be a bit of a 'what?' Moment reading things from both Lena and Julia.

Though I will say that Julia's english has improved a lot just from reading her earlier tweets and the newer ones. The important thing is though, she's making the connection with the fans, no matter what language, Argos is right, we've banged on about them both getting twitters and facebooks for so long, just enjoy that we have it.

Also, great and exciting news on the deal :) looking forward to what Julia has in store for us ;)
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 18, 2011 5:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's okay. Wink
I have nothing against making mistakes. I have something against when it's clear that nothing is done to do better.
Which is completely different. Wink

Yep, it's great they are both using these websites a lot. Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 19, 2011 5:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julia wrote about her movie...

Цитата:
Yeaaaaaa, one day before I come to shoot a film!!!!! I'm so happy! And you can buy some magazine with some news and new picture

My t.A.T.u. art blog http://blog.tatu.ru/Mia/
My deviantart page http://redcrayonaristocrat.deviantart.com/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43, 44, 45  След.
Страница 18 из 45

Перейти: