Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo Project II
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43, 44, 45  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Heaven

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 17, 2011 3:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
I think it speaks about Yulia at school.

Yulia's school teachers were shocked about t.A.T.u. image.
And now they're shocked about her lips and face. Mr. Green

They say she had a lot of boyfriends and a lot of parties these years... And she didn't finish school.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 17, 2011 6:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the vid, Bahman and thanks for the info, Heaven.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 18, 2011 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Heaven писал(а):

Yulia's school teachers were shocked about t.A.T.u. image.
And now they're shocked about her lips and face. Mr. Green

They say she had a lot of boyfriends and a lot of parties these years... And she didn't finish school.

I had already heard in another old interview about her behaviour at school.
It's not a surprise that she did showbusiness.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 18, 2011 6:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's incredible what people with no lives can come up with... You don't like Julia and you never will. Doesn't matter what she does. You will always find a reason to mock her. ALWAYS. When she isn't singing, you complain. When she sings, you complain. When she acts, you complain, even when you didn't even see the movie, when you didn't even see the concert. It's stupid. You can imagine what's gonna happen, yes, but you should be like "Oh I wish she could..." instead of "ohhh ahaha i bet she'll fail!!" and all those stupid attitudes that reflect how much you dislike her. I mean wtf is wrong with you? You freak out and start mocking her simply because she can't hit the same notes she used to. It is NOT her fault and it is NOT something you should use against her. How would you feel if your dream would be a dancer and you would loose your legs? Would you like people to mock you? To treat you as you were less than the rest because of that? To feel you're worthless and you will always fail? You should think twice before saying such things. One day it could happen to you. Not trying to be rude, but I wish something would happen for you to change your minds. Sadly, people like most of you don't change till something really bad happens... You are not perfect. She is not perfect. We all have something we don't like. I'm happy she doesn't care about what people say about her. Hate on me all you want, but at least I don't judge people when I don't know the whole story, I dont go around looking for a new reason to attack her... I don't use every single thing she says as a weapon... I'm happy I'm not that kind of person. Everytime I come in here I feel so much pity for most of you. Superficial people, full of resentment, negative... How could this forum be the way it was? Never again, not as long as there's so much ludi invalidi around *rolleyes*
franb

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 18, 2011 10:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
k.O.K.o.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 9:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No offence Ira, but you're slightly overreacting. When it comes to me, all I said was I can't wait to hear that 'cause I wonder how she's gonna sing it. Is it a sin or what? I bet the arrangement will be different so maybe she will manage to sing these lines. At least, I hope so. If not, well... She's a singer, right? If she can't hit some notes, she should choose different songs 'cause seriously, "They don't know, They can't see" is one hell of a hard part to sing. And seriously, who is being negative here? Saying how people don't like Julia and mock her. I truly didn't want to say that, but it seems like when people mock Lena on Julia's forum it's perfectly fine and no one really gives a sh*t about it. At least let's try to be objective. Rose

It's sad that we all once were t.A.T.u. fans... Crying

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 9:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^+1

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 10:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
I'm happy she doesn't care about what people say about her. Hate on me all you want, but at least I don't judge people when I don't know the whole story, I dont go around looking for a new reason to attack her... I don't use every single thing she says as a weapon... I'm happy I'm not that kind of person. Everytime I come in here I feel so much pity for most of you. Superficial people, full of resentment, negative...

There is no need to overreact that way.
But as i am in a good mood today i will reply to you with my own opinions.

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
You don't like Julia and you never will

Did you know that at first i was attracted by Yulia ?
Can i remember you that i am a tatufan ?
I like Yulia but not just her behaviour sometimes.

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
Doesn't matter what she does. You will always find a reason to mock her

Her look and her music is attractive, i just don't like it.
I admit i sometimes mock too much, i will try to stop.

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
When she isn't singing, you complain. When she sings, you complain.

The few i see is not for me what i call "singing". I would be very happy to see Yulia doing some great show in a complete LIVE !
But gotta admit that right now there is nothing interesting to get a proper opinion. Better to wait coming up events.

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
When she acts, you complain, even when you didn't even see the movie, when you didn't even see the concert.

I think she can act no problem about this. But i'd rather see her in another movie than crap zombie movie.

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
You freak out and start mocking her simply because she can't hit the same notes she used to. It is NOT her fault and it is NOT something you should use against her. How would you feel if your dream would be a dancer and you would loose your legs? Would you like people to mock you? To treat you as you were less than the rest because of that? To feel you're worthless and you will always fail? You should think twice before saying such things. One day it could happen to you. Not trying to be rude, but I wish something would happen for you to change your minds.

I have personnaly never think about such things. I am even sad that Shapovalov made her completely destroying her voice instead of hiring someone to coach her about it.
And i know enough about singing that it's not about reaching only high notes. I would love to see Yulia working on her voice to make it entertaining.
Because the tone of the voice isn't enough to be a good singer.
I am waiting for the next show to see if she worked about that.

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
I'm happy she doesn't care about what people say about her. Hate on me all you want, but at least I don't judge people when I don't know the whole story, I dont go around looking for a new reason to attack her... I don't use every single thing she says as a weapon... I'm happy I'm not that kind of person. Everytime I come in here I feel so much pity for most of you. Superficial people, full of resentment, negative...

This is not a question about mocking her. I admit i have been rude and try to mock when i can.
But try to see it in another angle :

About the english :
"Sorry about russion, but it's easy for me to tell u my ideas!!!!!! Can u translate please!!!!!"
I know it's hard for her but i don't think it's a good reason to say such things. That sounds (at least for me) : "do it yourself, i don't want to try to be better, it's useless"
Then i gotta admit that it's look more authentic. With the mistakes, we can be sure it's her. Wink

Why i sometimes i mock about her ?
Frankly maybe because there are lenahaters too. And it's a sort of legitimate revenge you know.

I simply can't stand when someone is saying that Lena was a backup singer when she was in tatu. Firstly because it's wrong and then because it's a lack of respect. I don't like when someone call her a lier (no matter she can be or not). So i think you can easily understand that sometimes i can't stop myself.

But i will try to work on that in the future. Wink

To finish in a funny way because i think everyone need it :

http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 10:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In my opinion, what Lena did or agreed to do in the video of Never forget, is worse, uglier and more disrespectful than Anything Julia has ever did or said against Lena! It's just like that: Julia speaks openly but Lena attacks from behind, which is worse!!! I love and trust JUlia because open people who speak their mind are Always more trustful and kind than the ones who are hidden and quiet, like Lena!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 11:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gina писал(а):
In my opinion, what Lena did or agreed to do in the video of Never forget, is worse, uglier and more disrespectful than Anything Julia has ever did or said against Lena! It's just like that: Julia speaks openly but Lena attacks from behind, which is worse!!! I love and trust JUlia because open people who speak their mind are Always more trustful and kind than the ones who are hidden and quiet, like Lena!

Is there a way to stop bitching from both sides ? Rolling Eyes
Thanks

Okay, Lena is a lier. We got it.

Next...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 11:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I would agree by saying that they HATE each other..

We used to...
We used to....
love one another live for each other.....
Friend or foe? FOE
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 11:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Now, that's completely clear ! Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy +1
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
allaboutus

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 1:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
I would agree by saying that they HATE each other..

On the basis of this forum is is clear the only people who hate each other are Tatu fans.

I certainly don't see either Lena or Julia bitching over which ex tatu member they love the most!

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 2:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
You should think twice before saying such things. One day it could happen to you. Not trying to be rude,

Exactly!!! +1

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
Everytime I come in here...

... ... .. 24/7/365 .... . (Censored)

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
How could this forum be the way it was?

When we don't have ghost members!!!! easy to understand what I mean.

k.O.K.o. писал(а):
I truly didn't want to say that, but it seems like when people mock Lena on Julia's forum it's perfectly fine and no one really gives a sh*t about it. At least let's try to be objective. Rose

+1 OK! Good

Gina писал(а):
I love and trust JUlia because open people who speak their mind are Always more trustful and kind than the ones who are hidden and quiet, like Lena!

Irina, move on a little bit !! Warning As she said, her site opened on March but I don't know why we couldn't register there till next year!! Trustful?!!!

Really Bored
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Gina

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 5:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The launching of the site and things about her work can be delayed without her fault, I know she may hurry to announce things from excitement, but that's not the point. I mean she is sincere and has a big and open heart but maybe too impredictable and instable.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 19, 2011 7:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gina писал(а):
I mean she is sincere and has a big and open heart but maybe too impredictable and instable.
And Lena is what? Not sincere? She doesn't have a big heart? As a t.A.T.u. fan I prefer to believe they both share these features...

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 20, 2011 1:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Gina писал(а):
why do you assume it was an "attack"? the lyrics to the song itself are

I'll never forget you, but I'll be gone
I'll always respect you, and life goes on

it seems to be a kind nod to Yulia, not an attack

even if the girls don't love each other any more like they used to, that doesn't mean every single thing they do is now an "attack" on each other

and how is releasing a music video "attacking from behind?" releasing a music video and doing publicity about it isn't exactly sneaky
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
k.O.K.o.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 20, 2011 5:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

xPurple писал(а):
why do you assume it was an "attack"? the lyrics to the song itself are

I'll never forget you, but I'll be gone
I'll always respect you, and life goes on

it seems to be a kind nod to Yulia, not an attack
Sooooo true. Rose

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 20, 2011 6:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Don't even bother guys. Those Lena haters think she's fake etc. I believe nothing can prove them wrong. It's just waste of energy ^^
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 43, 44, 45  След.
Страница 27 из 45

Перейти: