Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Julia Volkova's Solo Project II
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43, 44, 45  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
nich'ya:)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 23, 2011 9:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):
^Don't even bother guys. Those Lena haters think she's fake etc. I believe nothing can prove them wrong. It's just waste of energy ^^

True
I can not believe some Julia's fans have the nerve of saying that Lena is fake, have you see Julia's attitude? haven't you read Julia talking about Lena in a bad way? talking shit about her project and then later on doing the same thing she proclaimed she wont do??defending saying that "Julia speaks her mind" so we should allow her then saying that Lena is fake?? seriously some of Julia's fans have some nerve and you sure practice what Julia preaches: hypocrisy.

Avi and banner by Lily <3
Official fan site for Lena Katina
Check it out here!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Ryan

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 26, 2011 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Haha, i love Julia Volkova, simple. you love Lena, that is that. this thread is called Julia Volkova. so let the Volkova fans say what they want in this thread and dont waste your time reading things you dont wanna read Smile SIMPLE
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 26, 2011 6:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

people forget that some people still like both girls and read both of the topics Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 26, 2011 8:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):
people forget that some people still like both girls and read both of the topics Smile

oh i didnt forget, i love both girls but in this topic i know its all about Julia and in the Lena its all about Lena. so why come into this topic and bash the Julia fans for liking her? its bizzare. Frankly i dont care who said what about who, as long as they release music and i can hear their sexy voices then im a happy bunny.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Окт 27, 2011 4:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Get used to it, it's what people with no life use to do Smile I already got used to it lol
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2011 5:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):
^Don't even bother guys. Those Lena haters think she's fake etc. I believe nothing can prove them wrong. It's just waste of energy ^^

true!!
This people think this is Yuliaґs forum PART II the land where they can adore and be blinded... saying AMEN to whatever the volk do or says, there the land where critics and mocking of Lena are welcome! Rolling Eyes
SORRY this is not THAT forum people, we speak our minds if you dont like it IS YOUR PROBLEM.

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2011 11:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Came to this thread to get something new from Volkova. Got something old about the fans. Oh my! Mr. Green
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2011 1:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Well, still nothing new of Volkova.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2011 2:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This topic is to discuss Yulia's solo career. Anyone can post here, Yulia fan or not. Anyone got a problem with that, just go to Yulia's own forum.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 30, 2011 2:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Excellent, 2-J. It would be a shame if this thread were limited to Yulia fans only, because we’d be denied your little gems, which always make me chuckle.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 31, 2011 10:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
Came to this thread to get something new from Volkova. Got something old about the fans. Oh my! Mr. Green

I don't think it is the best forum for this. Mr. Green

+1 with 2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 31, 2011 1:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We're discussing the Volkova Project here, so I pause in my busy life (which I have most definitely got) to suggest that the occasional word of criticism might get posted. The thread called Everything Volkova: For the Yulya Fanatics is currently in its 3rd generation.
Rbkh1234

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 03, 2011 7:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ocean Soul писал(а):

^^halleujah I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
quail

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 09, 2011 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How the hell Has Julia longer hair now??? As we could see in the interwievs about her new film...
In the film she has short hair,
like here::
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOcMg6Mhpy4&feature=related

she has longer hair.....
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 11, 2011 12:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia Volkova returns
The singer has finished the shootings of a new clip

After three-years of silence ex-soloist of group t. A.T.u again announced herself – recently the singer has acted in film in a film about zombies, where she managed a leading role. Beside this, the singer has finished shooting her new video as a solo singer!
The new Volkova, according to Yulia, differs from the former, after all now she's a mother of two children. But the stage person remains the same.

Yulia also shared an opinion on the first steps of her former colleague in t. A.T.u, Lena Katina. Recall the audience that in her debut music video Katina buries Volkova . «There is nothing original … What else she could invent? I will do my clip without her», - commented Yulia.

What a bitch. I wouldn't talk like that not even of my number 1 enemy.
roflmao

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 11, 2011 1:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh well, at least her music is very original and unique. Songs like Rage and Stand Up must drive the whole world insane. And her video is definitely a masterpiece, one of a kind - everyone knows it even before seeing it. In fact, I believe the video is so mindblowing that anyone who sees it will claw their eyes out, unable to bare the pure awesomeness of miss Volkova.

Anyway, the new picture posted on the Russian side left me wondering, are those cat's eye thingies tattooed on her face? I don't believe I've seen her with different eyeliner as of lately...

Also, I'm happy to see her lips of more or less normal size. Her husband must've knocked some sense into her head at last.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 11, 2011 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
Yulia also shared an opinion on the first steps of her former colleague in t. A.T.u, Lena Katina. Recall the audience that in her debut music video Katina buries Volkova . «There is nothing original … What else she could invent? I will do my clip without her», - commented Yulia.

What a bitch. I wouldn't talk like that not even of my number 1 enemy.

Come on! Lena freaking buried her in her music video and that's worse. It was unnecessary!
Bahman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 11, 2011 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

TeamVolkova писал(а):
Guys!!

The Russian version of the single has premiered on Lenta.ru!

Click here to listen to SDVINU MIR: http://lenta.ru/audio/volkova/

Enjoy!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
PH

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 11, 2011 4:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lena freakin bureid herself too. She buried tatu not julia...
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 11, 2011 4:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Complete crap. The song is. Julia now officially cheap russian pop bsh*t.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 43, 44, 45  След.
Страница 28 из 45

Перейти: