Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

My t.A.T.u. Themed Photos

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Gustavo220

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Мар 20, 2011 4:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: My t.A.T.u. Themed Photos Ответить с цитатой

This one's the most recent I tried to emulate the image of that clown on the booklet of 200 По Встречной (The one at my avatar).

This is me, my sister and my friend Diana (Who I actually turned into a t.A.T.u. fan) representing the "Don't Fear, Don't Trust and Don't Ask" respectively.

This was my 21th birthday cake made by my friend Diana.

and this is another picture of me, it took so long to edit 'cause the letters were actually took from pictures of the girls’ shirts and some parts of the Happy Smiles' astronaut.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 03, 2011 3:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: My t.A.T.u. Themed Photos Ответить с цитатой

Malchik Gay

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 03, 2011 4:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Awesome! I love the cake! brilliant idea, I should try it! And you are so hot! Craving

AND OMG where did you get that shirt did you make it?!!? Shock

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 03, 2011 6:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

s3oodDJ писал(а):
Awesome! I love the cake! brilliant idea, I should try it! And you are so hot! Craving

AND OMG where did you get that shirt did you make it?!!? Shock

thank you very much :$
and the shiiirt... it is from the US Air Force (I got it from a yard sale XD) I just crossed out in red the "US" and everything else is photoshop Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: