Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Lena Katina's Solo Project 3
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30, 31, 32  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
PH

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 5:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

17 seconds of IRS Studio Version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0e8Tj9nilms
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
roflmao

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Don't wanna be negative, but the track list is awful. One and a half song (half is Waiting), that's the whole new exclusive material? Remove the friggin ATTSS already, might as well get rid of FotW, and replace them with any of the solo tracks, like The Beast or World.

Lena's dress is worse than global warming. I get a serious urge of buying a gun, tracking her stylist and shooting him/her in the face. And if she doesn't have a stylist, well, maybe it's about flippin time to get one, eh? When I lived in a village, women were dressed like that when they were off to milk the cows.

I just hope the performance wasn't all too terrible. But somehow I can't imagine her doing Waiting live, unless it's an acoustic remake (which would be awesome, by the way Smile ).

Losing my faith in Lena. Maybe she should seriously just pop a baby and start living like a normal human being. Not much of a pop star in her anyway.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What was the set list?

officialmyko.tumblr.com

My music page has started on facebook
www.facebook.com/doxximusic
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 6:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

roflmao писал(а):

Lena's dress is worse than global warming. I get a serious urge of buying a gun, tracking her stylist and shooting him/her in the face. And if she doesn't have a stylist, well, maybe it's about flippin time to get one, eh? When I lived in a village, women were dressed like that when they were off to milk the cows.

Lena's dress is awesome and i am particularly happy that she doesn't take the easy way of the "trash, sexy etc..."

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I also like the dress! But I don't really like the hair-style.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

at lteast we get a new song. and not only live but the studio version. and I think her dress looks better than all the clothes of the last events.
pyotr

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 05, 2011 11:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Just to say...

I voted

Erm.. what track list?

The little black dress looks better to me than the little blue one

I'm glad that Katina is keeping it real image-wise, even if it's not quite right sometimes
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
xPurple

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 06, 2011 1:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

roflmao писал(а):
Don't wanna be negative, but the track list is awful. One and a half song (half is Waiting), that's the whole new exclusive material? Remove the friggin ATTSS already, might as well get rid of FotW, and replace them with any of the solo tracks, like The Beast or World.

I just hope the performance wasn't all too terrible. But somehow I can't imagine her doing Waiting live, unless it's an acoustic remake (which would be awesome, by the way Smile ).

Losing my faith in Lena. Maybe she should seriously just pop a baby and start living like a normal human being. Not much of a pop star in her anyway.
Just because you didn't like Lena's setlist for a show or you didn't like her dress doesn't mean she needs to give up her whole career if you don't like lena or lena's music or anything she's doing in her solo career don't listen to her no one is forcing you to listen to her music or look at pictures of her or watch her performances or anything

And she did play The Beast, but you know if she played any more new materiel everyone would have complained "now there will be no surprises on her album why is she playing all of her songs live? the whole album is ruined!!" there's really no winning with you guys. I was at the show, and all of the fans were happy, even my friend I brought along who isn't a huge t.A.T.u. fan had fun and liked her songs. She was actually really happy Lena played ATTSS because it was one she knew. I also heard several people comment how much they loved her outfit, myself included.

Also, "don't want to be negative"? Your whole post was not only negative, it was rude and insulting.
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 06, 2011 10:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

roflmao писал(а):
Lena's dress is worse than global warming.

Global warming isn't bad at all, it didn't even reduce my heating costs, but you're right, Lena needs a more appropriate rigging.
roflmao писал(а):
I get a serious urge of buying a gun, tracking her stylist and shooting him/her in the face.

...which wouldn't change a thing. She'll choose the next bonehead and you'll need more amunition.
roflmao писал(а):
When I lived in a village, women were dressed like that when they were off to milk the cows.

Long live your milk maidens!
roflmao писал(а):
Maybe she should seriously just pop a baby and start living like a normal human being. Not much of a pop star in her anyway.

Not a reason to end a career, but you have a point. I know a lot of young ladies in the business who got the hang of it after they reproduced.
Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
i am particularly happy that she doesn't take the easy way of the "trash, sexy etc..."

You know there is something between a clochard and trash, and that's called style mostly.
xPurple писал(а):
Your whole post was not only negative, it was rude and insulting.

Taking things really serious...
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 06, 2011 12:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):

You know there is something between a clochard and trash, and that's called style mostly.

And i find that Lena's dress is stylish.
Have you already seen a clochard ?

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 07, 2011 2:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Clothing style is unimportant if at least her music career runs w... oh wait
A music career can have its ups and downs, dont worry, its not important because her label... oh wait
She doesnt needs a label if her album is sel...
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 07, 2011 3:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Are you sick ?

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 07, 2011 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Are you sick ?

I think it's worse... Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 09, 2011 10:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi I'm Lena, I wanted to ask you again if you could promote my career in your countries?
I already asked all fans personally on facebook, because I think this is how you do promotion, after almost 4 years in the "solo"-music business, with no label, no album and no single.

See you on my next concert, check famous south american bands for tour dates, I will join them as long they are famous luul, I need to take over facebook pages with 200.000 likes so I can promote my career with it
PH

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 09, 2011 10:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

why should she spend much money on promotion when she doesnt have an album to sell yet? it would be wasted...

Последний раз редактировалось: PH (Пт Дек 09, 2011 11:03 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
sakuya

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 09, 2011 11:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LenaKatina_ писал(а):
Hi I'm Lena, I wanted to ask you again if you could promote my career in your countries?
I already asked all fans personally on facebook, because I think this is how you do promotion, after almost 4 years in the "solo"-music business, with no label, no album and no single.

See you on my next concert, check famous south american bands for tour dates, I will join them as long they are famous luul, I need to take over facebook pages with 200.000 likes so I can promote my career with it

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 10, 2011 9:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LenaKatina_ писал(а):

Boris, is that you? Laughing
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 10, 2011 11:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 10, 2011 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Waiting", great studio quality! Wide smile

Arrow right Arrow right Arrow right http://soundcloud.com/sashkuzma/waiting-voc-lena-katina-t-a-t

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 10, 2011 6:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Download link please Rose Rose Rose

Sig by "Princess" Nadine. http://www.tatu4u.net/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 30, 31, 32  След.
Страница 17 из 32

Перейти: