Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Russian-English-French Learning Centre
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 67, 68, 69  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 20, 2006 9:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

1) Альбом "Люди Инвалиды"* - 10 у.е.**
2) Флаг Российской Федерации - 15 у.е.
3) 3 Месяца Уроков*** Русского Языка - 360 у.е.
4) Встретиться с Тату лицом к лицу - Бесценно

*Translated "Dangerous & Moving" into Люди Инвалиды (Russian Album)... That is, of course, optional and interchangeble
** y.e.= условные единицы (conventional units) -> A common designation of the US Currency in the Former Soviet Union... You can substitute it with a dollar sign ($)
***Уроков (Lessons) is optional
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
gijane85200

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 22, 2006 1:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

how do you say F U in Russian ? lol and is ok just ok ?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 22, 2006 4:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK is just OK ;-)...
And re FU -> the translation would violate rule#1 re profanity, so if anybody will be doing that - use PM ;-)
bdevoe

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 7:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Quick question Ответить с цитатой

GREAT thread! Big kudos to Глюки Жизни for starting this. :) And to everyone else who's helped out!
I had a question for the regular speakers of Russian... I took 3 semesters of college Russian (back in the day) and the Е and Ё sounds were described as more "ye/yay" and "yo" with a little lesser emphasis on the 'y', but it was still very there. In everyday usage, do the 'y's drop out and it's more an 'e/ay' 'o' sound?
Some of the responses to previous queries haven't documented the 'y' - I'm just curious if that's because it wasn't written out that way or if it's just that it drops out in normal usage. :)
Thanks guys and again - thanks for creating the thread!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
bdevoe

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 6:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Another question. One of the longest words I ever learned was (am I'm going to horribly massacre this): prepodevaityelnitsa. I thought it meant "school teacher", but I've not seen this provided as a translation anywhere.
Any thoughts? And how the hell do I spell it in Cyrillic? :)
Thanks!
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 6:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sorry, I'm unable to respond to your first question, cuz I don't know how to explain phonetics of the letters.. :( I hope someone else will help.

Regarding the second question, it is, indeed, school teacher and it is spelled : Преподавательница

Btw, here is another long word 4 u, but easier to pronounce : Гидроэлектростанция
half breed

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hope the next questions aren't too long
if anyone can translate it into french i will love you forever!

est-ce que tu aimes le voyages en generale?

oui, bien sur! i love to new countreis and experience new cultures and foods. for example, when i went to japan two years ago, i had sushi for the first time!
Also, when i go abroad i always try to learn some of the language, like spanish or italian; and also i like to learn about the native customes and traditions.

quel moyen de transport preferes-tu?

i prefer to travel by boat when i am travelling abroad,as i think boats are very comfortable and quite fast. also, i believe that planes create too much polluition and aren't very comfortable. in general, i like to travel by car because it is both comfortable and fast.

est-ce que tu as deja alle a l'etranger?

i have travelled abroad a few times before; i went to marsailles when i was seven, japan when i was twelve and last year i went to naples in italy. italy was the best place i visted, as the food was very nice. i had delicious pizza every day! next year i hope to go to romania, it sounds like a very interesting country.

si tu avais le choix, en quel pays voudrais-tu voyager?

if i had the choice, i would love to go to romania. this is because i think it is such an interesting place to visit. i am particularly interested in the witch-hunts that happened there and the percecution of gipsies. i would also like to help the starving children who live there.

thanx in advance to the brilliant person who translates this!!

shahrukh
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 10:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lol at first i didnt understood cauz i saw you wrote in french, i was like " huh? wtf ? no need to translate its already in french"

ok now the translation lol :

est-ce que tu aimes les voyages en general?

oui, bien sur! j'adore allez dans de nouveaux pays et voir de nouvelles cultures et de nouveaux aliments. par exemple, il y a deux ans, quand j'ai ?t? au japon, j'ai mang? des sushis pour la premi?re fois !
Et aussi, quand je voyage, j'essaye d'apprendre la langue, comme l'espagnol ou l'italien, et j'aime aussi apprendre sur les habitants et les traditions.

quel moyen de transport preferes-tu?

je pr?f?re voyag? par bateau, le bateau est confortable et plutot rapide. Je pense que les avion cr?e trop de pollution et ne sont pas tr?s confortable. En g?n?ral j'aime voyag? en voiture parceque c'est ? la fois confortable et rapide

est-ce que tu as deja alle a l'etranger?

J'ai voyag? plusieurs fois, j'ai ?t? ? Marseilles (i think its what you meant) quand j'avais sept ans, japon quand j'avais douze ans et l'ann?e derni?re j'ai ?t? ? Naples en Italie . Italie a ?t? le meilleur endroit que j'ai visit? et la nourriture ?tait tr?s sympa. j'ai eus de d?licieuses pizzas tout les jours ! l'ann?e prochaine j'esp?re aller en roumanie, ?a ? l'ai d'etre un pays tr?s interessant  

si tu avais le choix, en quel pays voudrais-tu voyager?

si j'avais le choix, j'adorerai aller en roumanis. C'est parceque je pense que c'est vraiment un pays interessant ? visiter.Je suis particuli?rement interesser par les chasses aux sorci?res qui y avait l? bas et par la persecution des gipsies (you can also say boh?miens). j'aimerai aussi aider les enfants qui meurrent de faim qui vivent l?.

;-)

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
half breed

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 10:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

omg i love u juliette - ur a life saver !!

thanks so much!!

shahrukh
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 10:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

you're welcome, im always glad to help you ^_^

Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 27, 2006 8:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Quick question Ответить с цитатой

bdevoe писал(а):

I had a question for the regular speakers of Russian... I took 3 semesters of college Russian (back in the day) and the Е and Ё sounds were described as more "ye/yay" and "yo" with a little lesser emphasis on the 'y', but it was still very there. In everyday usage, do the 'y's drop out and it's more an 'e/ay' 'o' sound?

The "y" part is dropped whenever there is consonant preceding the letter discussed. When the word starts with the letter, when the preceding letter is a vowel, OR when there is a special sign ("Ь" or "Ъ") preceding it, you still have to have the "y" part...
I.E. ёж (hedgehog) - yozh
Ель (sort of a pine tree/new-year tree) - yel'
Семья (family) - semya
курьер (currier) - kuryer

But
Ветка (branch) - vetka
Земля (earth/ground) - zeml'a
half breed

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 29, 2006 10:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

kk i know i must be getting really annoying now but i need to have some more englsih translated into french -- i've got to prepare my french orals and i've done four out of five topics so after this one i have only got one left to do.

quelles matieres fais-tu?

i do ten subjects. they are art, history, maths, english,russian,french, chemistry, biology, physics, and geography. at the moment all the subjects are compulsary (obligatoire) but next year i will be able to chose what subjects i am going to chose. i think that i will drop geography and keep everything else. this is because i think that geography is very hard and most of all it is ver very boring.

quelles sont tes matieres preferees?

my favourite subject has to be art. i think its my favourite because i'm a very creative person and i love to paint and draw. i'm not really that keen on pottery but it's alright i suppose. my least favourite subject has to be physics. it is the most boring subject ever!! i would drop it next year but i need it to get the career i would like in the future. i also quite like history, i think its quite interesting to learn about what happened in the past and i like the fact that none of the work can ever change as it is all from the past.

thanx so much to the person who translates this!!

shahrukh
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Янв 29, 2006 11:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

1. Je fais dix sujets. ils sont des arts, l'histoire, les maths, l'anglais, Russe, franзais, la chimie, la biologie, la physique, et la gйographie. Actuellement tous les sujets sont compulsary mais l'annйe prochaine je pourrai а a choisi ce qu'expose je vais faire. Je pense que je tomberai la gйographie et tout garde d'autre. ceci est parce que je pense que cette gйographie est trиs dure et la plupart de tout il ennuie trиs.

2. Mon sujet prйfйrй doit кtre l'art. Je pense son mon prйfйrй parce que je suis une personne trиs crйative et j'aime peindre et dessiner. Je ne suis pas vraiment qu'aiguisй sur la poterie mais c'est bien je suppose. Mon moins de sujet prйfйrй doit кtre la physique. C'est le sujet le plus ennuyeux jamais!! Je le tomberais l'annйe prochaine mais j'ai besoin de lui obtenir la carriиre je ferais comme а l'avenir. Je tout а fait aime aussi l'histoire, je pense que son m'intйressant tout а fait pour apprendre de ce qu'est arrivй dans le passй et j'aime le fait qui aucun du travail jamais peut changer comme c'est tout du passй.

i duno if this is right tho so cud sum1 check it first please? fanx :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
half breed

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 30, 2006 12:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aww thanks so much beccy!! xxxxx
don't worry i'm fluent in understanding and correcting so nooneneeds to correct it.

thanks agen beccy!!

shahrukh xx
bdevoe

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 30, 2006 10:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks Тихий for that explanation. :) It really helped!

Bill.
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Янв 30, 2006 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i didn't know that you speak french beccy ^_^

mizer doll.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 31, 2006 3:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hi to everybody! ^_^ how are you? can you translate this english text into russian?

the butterflies are diurnal flying insects, they have six legs and four wings, two to each side of the body, the wings are covered with grudges and they have very colorful drawings generally, the colorful one of the wings generally must to optical effects of the grudges than to pigments more.

all the butterflies pass through a vital cycle complex call metamorphosis.

they are born of eggs that leave to the butterflies females. When being born they are small larvae that eat voraciously and grow.

The larvae of butterflies also are known as caterpillars and are clearly different from the larvae of other types of insects.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 31, 2006 5:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

thats ok half breed anytime! :)
and i dont really Juliette lol i tried to learn it at school but didnt do that great. My accent sucks but im alright at writing stuff.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
tATued_rebel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 01, 2006 11:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Umm,there's this line in the song obezyanka nol..

Obez'yanki budut zhit' v tyur'me

Does it really mean like,monkeys will live in prison?
I just want to make sure cause i need to use that line somewhere..i'd really appreciate the help,thanks.
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 02, 2006 12:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

could som'ebody plzplzplz translate these two sentences in enlish plz? I have to do this assingnment for tomorrow, but I don't even understand the task :s

прослушайте текст о Пронюхине и найдите в словаре незнакомые слова.

прослушайте и запишите в цифрах даты рождения и смерти царей.

well i understand only this:
Listen to the text about ??? and ??? unknown words.

Listen and write ??? numbers, dates of birth and ???

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 67, 68, 69  След.
Страница 16 из 69

Перейти: