Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Can you have romantic love without sex?
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
yulia_lena123

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 5:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i believe that you can have romantic love without sex. i am very much in love right now, i have never felt this way before. i find new ways to tell her how much i love her and need her each and everyday. and you know what...i don't even get to see her. it's disappointing i know. one day we will be together and i will b ehappy knowing that everything i have told her is true and that everything she has told me is true. i will continue to find new was to express my love and affection to her, because i know it makes her happy and it's truly how i feel for her.

now, as for the whole sex part, i think that sex is just a "bonus" in the relationship. there are many ways to be romantic with the one you love WITHOUT having sex. food, for example, is one way of being romantic. just the two of us sitting and feeding eachother. isn't that sexy? i think so, but see, we don't have to have sex to make eachother feel sexy.massages are also a very romantic thing to do...you don't even have to take off your clothes. taking bubble baths together is another way..even though you are both in the nude and can see eachothers bits and pieces doesn't mean you HAVE to have sex.

idk know what else to say..this topic is very easy to explain to myself..but i can't put it into anymore words than i just did. i believe you can have great romantic love WITHOUT sex.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 5:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The sex has differents levels of being.
I think romantic love without sex is possible.
It's just a choice and a feeling. ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 5:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i agree....i'm not saying that you shouldn't have sex.
i am just saying that it's muy possible to have great love w/o it.
it's up to you and your partner whether or not you want to have sex andknow how it will affect your relationship.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 6:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 7:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Since I just joined and have been cruising the topics... :) I believe that romantic love is almost by definition "pure" of the physical aspects (i.e., sex). I am reminded of the chivalrous love - chaste - in which two people loved each other very much but, for a variety of reasons (including, I think, masochism at some level ;), they didn't have a physical relationship. Guinevere and Lancelot (for most of the Arthurian legend) had a romantic love. Could be that my defintion of 'romantic love' is slightly skewed. :)
I believe that a physical relationship is a key component in any long-term commitment. Whether that physical relationship begins early in the relationship or after some lengthy period of time is up to the people in the relationship. :)
But, best of all, love is love is love. There is no 'right' and 'wrong' - there's only love. People have to do what's right for them, not someone else.
Just my $.02. :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 25, 2006 8:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Love can be without sex..
Sex can’t be without love for me..

I fell in love with a person when i was 10 which finished when i was 20..that was without sex but one of the biggest love which can be had in the world ..anyhow i was the happiest person.. sentimentality is more important for me..
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 3:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sex is always a part of love.

that's just my $.02
Dj_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 4:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
The sex has differents levels of being.
I think romantic love without sex is possible.
It's just a choice and a feeling. ;)

Yes... im agree
but ... i want sex right now lol
Pauly2142

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 6:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
Sex is always a part of love.

that's just my $.02

I agree....XD

http://www.myspace.com/pauly2142
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 7:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

A romantic love is very good, and important...

but at some point, as bdevoe mentioned, sex would come into the picture eventually. It would make a long term relationship stronger. Strengthen the bond between the two people...

But... why can't the sex be romantic? :)

Цитата:
Yes... im agree
but ... i want sex right now lol

Lol! :P

EDIT!!: 2200th Post!!! :D:D
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 9:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I dno guys,but I dont think that sex is something really important...although sex is only a thing that u need from time 2 time...ur body wants it...like a drug maybe lol.But I do believe there can be romantic love without having sex.And btw...I dont think sex can be romantic...the forplay-yes,but the sex...sorry,no.But a kiss can be romantic...or at least I think so.
The problem is that everybody needs sex...but u c...when u r in love u dont need it so much.Of course there will be a moment that u gonna do it but...as I said the romantic isnt in that.I've been in love once (maybe twice) and I know that sex was last thing on my mind...and I felt ok all the time I spent with him.Havent u ever try that?Just be with someone not having sex with him/her?Believe me...if u r a romantic person...and if the love is real...u will totally forget bout the sex (maybe) ;)
What more can I say...
Jack

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 10:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

sex is a weapon :-p
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 11:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think you can...

recently this guy i dated..nothing happened (physically) but i was mad about him...like i was just in love? sort of i really really really liked him.

but then i went to a nighclub the other night, and made out with this guy...and i felt that i wudnt have cared if i never saw him/heard from him again (but i have been talking to him which is good)...

so i just felt that was od...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 12:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I remember seeing this on tatu.us when you started posting replies rth
But I wansn't in the reight frame of mind to make any decent type of replie.

But now im much happier so can think about this clearly.

And after thinking about it I dont know If I can give a good answer but here goes.

I think the best way to answer this is to use the existing example of family love.
Mothers and fathers love daughters and sons.
And if your family has a stable normal relation ship you love each other and even though you fight with each other you whould destroy anyone who would wish to bring them any kind of harm.

So in that respect I think yes, love can exist without sex.

But romantic love. I dont know I think this all depends on the people.
I think it would have to be mutual.
And if this isnt mutual then one side would always be left feeling unfulfilled,
Because they may need that physical contact.

Thats as much as I can figure out right now.
This is a hard subject for me so I think I have done well in my situation.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 5:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades,baby,u r my idol!
I cant asnwer 2 all of ur questions...but...u were talking bout Yulia and Lena...did I get u right (and sorry if I misunderstood) but...u mean...why shouldnt they have sex if they r together for so long and love each other so strong...right...?But the real question is...why do u think that they didnt do that by now...but I'm sure that we cant argue bout that 1 cause we simply dont know the truth.
However u r right...long relationships can and should lead to sex soon or later...its not only bout passion but also bout that special connection between 2 people that u r talking about.
And about the society...it is the one that control us all the time...one way or another-we cant be apart of it and like it or not we have to go "by the rules" so it has a lot of influence over our behaviour and even over our way of thinkin about stuff of others areas...not only sex...unfortunatelly...That's why homosexual people (as the society labeled them long time ago) cant say bout their feelings cause they risk being cast out!So...it's just something that was and will always be like that...

Последний раз редактировалось: Vikince (Чт Янв 26, 2006 5:06 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 5:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

U definately can have love without sex. I'm also going to be waiting for the person I'm going to spend the rest of my life with before I have sex, it's just not worth spoiling it. So once I do find love it won't be tainted by memories of being intimate with another woman.
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 6:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatumental писал(а):
Love can be without sex..
Sex can’t be without love for me..

I fell in love with a person when i was 10 which finished when i was 20..that was without sex but one of the biggest love which can be had in the world ..anyhow i was the happiest person.. sentimentality is more important for me..

Dear, I feel u!
RESPECT
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 26, 2006 7:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Глюки Жизни писал(а):

Dear, I feel u!

thank you,its nice to be felt..
JBtATu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 27, 2006 12:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Even though I prefer romantic love + sex (LOL) ... I think that it is possible to have romantic love without sex..

I know this is a completely far-fetched and a different way of looking at it but I have seen this happen... some people decide to be with people who are unable to actually perform the physical act of sex.. for example.. a person who is paralyzed.. A woman I knew married a man who was paralyzed from like the chest down but they loved each other so much that even though they could never perform the physical act of sex to them it didn't matter... I guess that is one instance where sex is not even an option in a relationship.. But its relationships like those that make me realize that yes a romantic love is very much possible without sex.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 27, 2006 9:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Have been thinking about this more,
and I dont think you can answer this question.

To answer it you need to define what romantic love is.
And because we cannot define love
As Зв has been quoted on this a number of times
No limits in love, no labels in love, it just as it is, LOVE!"
we can only understand love in our own way.

The way I understand it now would be.
If I was romantically in love with someone I would spend
every second of every day making that girl feel like the world
revolvs around her.
This would take lots of effort.
Sex would play its part in this and I think if I wasnt able to have
this my effort would be lacking.

So again I think its down to the individual's but in the general
sense this dosnt have an answer.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: