Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Battle of the Sexes
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Тихий

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 15, 2006 5:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas - yes it does ;-) Depends on circumstances, but it does. I.e. the one of the leading i-net business in former Soviet countries right now is Bride-exporting ;-) And you just tell me that those girls are looking for love, not money/status ;-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 15, 2006 6:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think there are still girls that marry for money, as there are guys that do so also... we are in the 21st century...but that doesnt mean that there arenґt stupid people around us anymore...
that is a real shame....
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 15, 2006 7:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Тихий писал(а):
Seinas - yes it does ;-) Depends on circumstances, but it does. I.e. the one of the leading i-net business in former Soviet countries right now is Bride-exporting ;-) And you just tell me that those girls are looking for love, not money/status ;-)

yes...you are very right....sorry

i was kind of thinking in more lines of here in the West
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Мар 15, 2006 7:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Can you clarify that since you are perhaps familiar with shinty.

I can try.

Now since you said you looked it up im guessing you came to what the actual game of shinty is.
But even though it was called this we all knew it wasnt shinty in the traditional sense.

Mainly because the sticks we used were hockey sticks.
Straight with a U shaped end.
Flat one one side and curved on the other
And we didnt even play with proper rules, it was basicaly try and score a goal.

The main reason it is considered a girls game is because if it isnt football it is only girls that would play it.
And girls dont want to play football.

So you have all boys playing football and girls playing whatever else we had.
Their was the one time everyone played basketball but that was because we didnt get a choice.

So I hope this clears it up for you. Unless "Field Hockey" is something completley different from what I think it is.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 16, 2006 4:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i’m confused when now i’m reading the american view point to football,in europe,football causes men to earn incredible amounts of money whereas women earns nearly nothing,but anyhow i think playing soccer makes people bandy legged,so not suitable for girls..
beside this female tennis players seems to me more aesthetical than males..
and one more female sport according to me is volleyball.
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Мар 16, 2006 8:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so i wish i lived in America in my childhood years,cos i was the only girl who was playing football with boys in my quarter..(what a rebellious child i was:)
(still what a rebellious girl i am,i'm the only one who is listening to t.A.T.u among my friends:)
Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 14, 2006 6:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatumental писал(а):
so i wish i lived in America in my childhood years,cos i was the only girl who was playing football with boys in my quarter..(what a rebellious child i was:)
(still what a rebellious girl i am,i'm the only one who is listening to t.A.T.u among my friends:)

yep... i also was the only girl who played football with boys... rebellious girls rulez ^^

because of that i played with them when i was small, i am very often a special friend to boys... ==" they don't see a girl in my, but their friend... aaagh... so what i can do? find a girl for myself ;P

according to topic i can say i am total feminist XD f.e.

Teacher of phisics: why do girls are afraid of electricity? because they don't see it and are shocked by it, buahahaha!
Nastii (in a reply): what is a difference beetween the Q letter and a boy? there isn't a difference! big null with small stuff! XDDD
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 2:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This thread, I like this thread.

And after reading the last few posts I have a new question.

Mainly relating to football (soccer to avaid confusion)

Who do you think puts in more effort?
The boys or the girls?

In my life I have had the pleasure and pain of playing against both.
But this is the thing.
With boys you get ones who are really good, then ones who are really bad,
and finally everyone else who are sort of average.
But with boys we always give lots of effort unless we are playing for fun.

And this is the difference.

With Girls (the ones I have played) They are either very good and give lots of effort, and like Nastii said we accept them as thisand after the initial thing of your a girl we enjoy playing against you.
It makes it harder, because no boy can properly tackle a girl.
By tackle I mean, someone who is a hacking bast**d and tryies to break your leg.
So you have to rely ony your skill and this improves your skill.

Then you get every other girl who hates football and isnt even interested.
Why dont you girls have a mass that are just avarage?
Maby it is society and all that.
But girls are great to play againsts.
And probly the sooner this is realised the sooner FIFA will wake up and stop spending soo much on players.

No-one should make in a week what most of us make in a year.
Its just rediculus, highly entetaining to watch but their is no need.

Any way I think I have went on long enough, again, and it is time to post.

Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 7:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
This thread, I like this thread.

And after reading the last few posts I have a new question.

Mainly relating to football (soccer to avaid confusion)

Who do you think puts in more effort?
The boys or the girls?

I think the girls put a lot more effort playing soccer. Why i do think so? First of all, if girl wants to play football, she has to be accepted by boys. They have to see her playing that game. At the beggining it is really difficult to encourage anyone to kick the ball to you. If you make even a small mistake, you are sure, that you want get a ball to the end of the match/training. All you can do on a pitch is running from the one side, to the other one to show, that you're not weak, and get the ball by coincidence or something.

While a new boy comes to a team, it is more easier. They check him by giving him ball, by making the ocassion to shot goal etc.

Цитата:

In my life I have had the pleasure and pain of playing against both.
But this is the thing.
With boys you get ones who are really good, then ones who are really bad,
and finally everyone else who are sort of average.
But with boys we always give lots of effort unless we are playing for fun.

yeah, that's true.

Цитата:

And this is the difference.

With Girls (the ones I have played) They are either very good and give lots of effort, and like Nastii said we accept them as thisand after the initial thing of your a girl we enjoy playing against you.
By tackle I mean, someone who is a hacking bast**d and tryies to break your leg.
So you have to rely ony your skill and this improves your skill.

I don't get why boys can tackle a girl... ==" 'cause of that girls are weaker on a pitch, because we have weaker resistance.

"You can't play with us, 'coz you're weaker girl!"
Цитата:

Then you get every other girl who hates football and isnt even interested.
Maby it is society and all that.

I also know boys who hate football XD

Let's divide two things - playing football and watching football
I love playing football, but i hate, when i can only watch it =="

Цитата:

But girls are great to play againsts.
And probly the sooner this is realised the sooner FIFA will wake up and stop spending soo much on players.

yeah, i hope so ^^, but it will be too late for me >_< i can't play football anymore - too less practice 'cause of boyz =="

but i am training taekwondo right now XD and i hope i would be better then a lot of boys i am training with XD and i'm really lucky that they are not afraid to kick me XD we don't have a boys and girls there .We have got only newbies and masters XD (oh, i have trained it for a month XD)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 9:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):

I know I'm not a mass, but wanted to say I think I'm average. As a player, you'd probably think I suck (I can't help it, it's biological lack of control over my body, lol) but I enjoy playing it more than most sports, and it's the best ball sport to watch! Many of my female friends are like this, watch it on tv or even go to games, and also think it's the funniest sport to play.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 11:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

in my opinion that is 'cause, every girl have diffrent mental. I have got 4 different mentals XDDD but also boys aren't the same in many ways...

Цитата:
I know I'm not a mass, but wanted to say I think I'm average. As a player, you'd probably think I suck (I can't help it, it's biological lack of control over my body, lol) but I enjoy playing it more than most sports, and it's the best ball sport to watch! Many of my female friends are like this, watch it on tv or even go to games, and also think it's the funniest sport to play.

Yep, i also think i am not a mass, but i think that i am not an average person as well.

Why do you think so that you suck? Maybe you have got bad day or something XD i think we should play together somehow xP

i enjoy play also basketball XDDD

and i do not like watching any of sports! i only love doing them! XD
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 3:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ermmm.....not relating to the conversation or maybe a little sexist:

women can get mastitis
Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 3:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
women can get mastitis

what do ya mean by mastitis...? ==" sorry, i can't find tranlation of that word aan i have not idea what that mean =="
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 3:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nastii писал(а):
At the beggining it is really difficult to encourage anyone to kick the ball to you.

If this is what happens then dont wait for boys to pass you the ball go after it, take it from them and score all on your own.
Even if they are on your own team.
Thats what one girl I knew did.

Nastii писал(а):

I don't get why boys can tackle a girl... ==" 'cause of that girls are weaker on a pitch, because we have weaker resistance.

"You can't play with us, 'coz you're weaker girl!"

It is not because girls are weaker. It is because I would not want to hurt a girl.
Or give a girl a really bad scar on her leg, or break her leg.

All you can really do is a shoulder tackle.
But then this looks more aggressive than it is, so this is hat makes it more challenging.

Any girl who even plays football is brave, because of the injuries you can get.

Nastii писал(а):
yeah, i hope so ^^, but it will be too late for me >_< i can't play football anymore - too less practice 'cause of boyz =="

That is bad, but if you can still play for fun then it isnt too bad.

Good luck with taekwondo.

@Seinas
What were you talking about? I dont know either.

Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 10:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Mastitis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Mastitis is the inflammation of the mammalian breast caused by the blocking of the milk ducts while the mother is lactating (see breastfeeding). It can cause painful areas on the breasts or nipples and may lead to a fever or flu-like symptoms. It is not necessary to wean a nursling because of mastitis; in fact, nursing is the most effective way to remove the blockage and alleviate the symptoms, and is not harmful to the baby. Sudden weaning can cause or exacerbate mastitis symptoms.

Mastitis can be discerned from simple blockages by the intensity of pain, heat emanating from the area, redness and fever in the mother. In some cases the fever can become severe, requiring antibiotics; ten percent of cases develop into abscesses that need to be drained surgically.

Chronic cystic mastitis, also called fibrocystic disease, a condition rather than a disease, is characterized by noncancerous lumps in the breast.

[edit]
Treating mastitis
Massage and the application of heat can help prior to feeding as this will aid the opening of the ducts and passageways. A cold compress may be used to ease the pain when not wanting to lose the milk, though it is most appropriate to reduce the levels of milk contained. For this reason it is also advised that the baby should frequently feed from the inflamed breast. However, the content of the milk may be slightly altered, sometimes being more salty, and the taste may make the baby reject the breast at the first instance.

The presence of cracks or sores on the nipples increases the likelihood of infection. Tight clothing or ill-fitting bras may also cause problems as they compress the breasts.

It can also occur in women who are not breast feeding.

A very serious type of breast cancer called inflammatory breast cancer presents with similar signs/symptoms as Mastitis. Inflammatory breast cancer has occurred in women who are breast feeding. It is the most aggressive type of breast cancer with the highest mortality rate, and it is usually not recognized via mammography or ultrasound.

Antibiotics are often prescribed for Mastitis. If the condition is not relieved after 2 weeks of antibiotic therapy, the physician should rule out inflammatory breast cancer.

lol you should see pictures, its disgusting

ok, unless someone has something to say, males wins on ''inflammation of private areas''

hehe lol ;-)
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 15, 2006 10:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):

Yes,it’s a very good advantage for me, whenever i play football (though it’s very rarely) the boys can't tackle me,can't touch me,but i always kick them,drop them..its very funny..:)

Actually i was a really good football player,at least better than my brother..but i made my jubilee 10years ago..:)

i looked and couldnt see a good future for my football career,so decided to be a musician..

i'm not repentant..:)
Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 16, 2006 5:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
so decided to be a musician..

yaaaaay ^___________^ what do you play on? ^__________^

Цитата:
Yes,it’s a very good advantage for me, whenever i play football (though it’s very rarely) the boys can't tackle me,can't touch me,but i always kick them,drop them..its very funny..:)

hmmm...when i was training aikido we played football every meeeting - but football full-contact XD even to blood xP i really liked THAT football, it was exciting XD

Nastii's favourite technique, while playing football - throw Sensei (teacher XD) - i mean that i was the one who throw him XD
Sensei's favourite technique, while playing football - sit on Nastii XD
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 16, 2006 9:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nastii писал(а):

i've been playing classic and acoustic guitar for about 10years,and a few violin,lute,piano:)
Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Апр 16, 2006 9:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatumental писал(а):
Nastii писал(а):

i've been playing classic and acoustic guitar for about 10years,and a few violin,lute,piano:)

violin... @_____@ it's great instrument @_____@

i've been playing bass guitar for 0,5 year... and i played kind of polish flute called flażolet ^^ i love instruments and music @_____@ they're so great... @____@

http://www.a-nasti.mylog.pl/ <- NEW UPDATE! (18.04)! XD
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 27, 2006 11:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I found this thread again after only 30-50 seconds of searching :D

Anyway new question. One for the girls, and comes because I saw something on the telly a few days ago.

Why do some women care so much about age?

The program I saw was called "Turn back your body clock"
or "Ten years younger or broke" one of the two.
But what ever the title was it was about this woman who looked old then this team of "professional" giv her a new look and make her look younger.

So whats that all about? and is their anybody here that isnt a woman worried about their going old?
Personally im looking forward to going bald if I ever do because it means I wont need to get my hair cut so often ;)

EDIT: Just remembered people hate me when I say that, bit I think you should go old gracefully because its not something you can stop from happening.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jon (Вт Май 30, 2006 11:46 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  След.
Страница 9 из 10

Перейти: