Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Computer Problems and Solutions
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 12, 2006 8:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I upgraded my video card pretty much so I could play BF2.

Before I had a Geforce4 MX440 se 64mb, so I went and bought a Geforce 6200V+ 256mb :)

I've got 512mb of ram.

My hard drive (IDE) is pretty much full, so I'm forced to run it off the cd, dvd actually.

I just played around with all the video quality settings and got it to a point where I was happy, and it ran as smooth as possible :) But I haven't had time to play in the last week, and I can only play single player until I buy the game for myself... :/

New question!!! (this thread is quite useful :))

Not sure how knowledgable anyone would be in this area.

My friend's sister is always using her webcam on MSN, and slowing their connection down. I/we would like to know, is there a specific port that MSN uses for the webcam sending, and could we block it to prevent webcam connections?
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 12, 2006 10:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Try with this: port 6901 TCP e UDP
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ did that work Mark because it's something I dont know too much about.
And I dont use MSN that much anyway.

But now I have a question you could probly help me with.

Is it possible to configure a router to block a port on one of the computers that is connected to it?
Or will this just block that port for all the computers on it.

Thing is thought I have a crappy NetGear router, and it dosnt let you do much, like with the cisco routers.

Thanks for any info you might have on it.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We did some experimenting, and found out that MSN genereates random ports to use everytime it initiates webcam. I guess thats so people can't like capture the ports of the webcam or something. So its kinda hard to block every possible creatable port...

and as for your question, we haven't even got up to anything like that at Cisco. We're still doing like introduction to networking, the only time we've touched a router was to do some semi-practical work, only involving connecting computers to each other :/

I know that you can forward incoming ports to specific computers, at least on my TP-LINK wireless router, but as for blocking specific ports for specific computers, I haven't got the slightest clue, sorry man :/

You've been so very helpful to me all thoughout this topic, I'm really sorry that I couldn't be helpful for you :(
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thats ok, your honest. I prefare this than someone telling me crap, and wasting my time.
And you have been helpfull also.
(like changing the video settings on games)
I completley forgot about that.
And just rambled on, and on, and on about hardware :-S

But I have a similar problem to your friend.
Not with web-cams but with MSN.
Because I need to use the router to share our connection it slows it down so much when im trying to download at the same time.
So im going to try this.

Instead of blocking anything im just going to break MSN by renaming some files it needs.
Like changing all the .dll files to something else.
Then when it looks for them it cant find them and it wont run.
You could probly do the same for webcams, not shure thought.
And its simple enought to write a batch program to rename them something and change them back at a click of the button.

But that way I could blame it on a virus or something and stop them from going on it as much.

P.S. Random ports eh, wonder how they manage that.
Thanks anyway.

Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmmm... perhaps you could block the default port that MSN uses on the router, but then you wouldn't be able to connect. I thought you could configure MSN to use a different port, but I couldn't find it in the options.

Breaking files seems to be the way to go tho :)

But you might wanna rename other files to those ones your getting rid of, coz it might try and replace the missing ones...

Good luck in your MSN ruining endevours ;)
DaLipton

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 03, 2006 6:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: problem: converting music to mp3 from cd Ответить с цитатой

hello all you tatu fans!

i have a problem... i converted all songs from dangerous and moving cd to mp3? format.. i don't remember how, what program i used.. it was months, months ago. then i put those songs to my mp3 player.. all the songs that i have converted from my cd don't work very well. music is 'scretching'... it's not my mp3 player, because other songs work just fine.

some help would be nice,
thanks! : )

Lippy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 03, 2006 6:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

First off, I've moved it to "Free Discussion" since it has nothing to do with t.A.T.u. except the MP3's are of a t.A.T.u. song!

Open up Windows Media Play

1. Go to Tools --> Options --> Rip - in here make sure the Rip Format is set to MP3 of 128kbps or above (Anything less sounds rubbish!) - Then click ok to take you back to Windows Media Player
2. Click the Rip tab - Choose the CD from the Left hand side, and then click the "Rip" button!

By default it should put the files in c:\documents and settings\USERNAME\my documents\music\AlbumName
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
DaLipton

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 03, 2006 6:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
First off, I've moved it to "Free Discussion" since it has nothing to do with t.A.T.u. except the MP3's are of a t.A.T.u. song!

Open up Windows Media Play

1. Go to Tools --> Options --> Rip - in here make sure the Rip Format is set to MP3 of 128kbps or above (Anything less sounds rubbish!) - Then click ok to take you back to Windows Media Player
2. Click the Rip tab - Choose the CD from the Left hand side, and then click the "Rip" button!

By default it should put the files in c:\documents and settings\USERNAME\my documents\music\AlbumName

okay.,, thanks a lot Dean! :) i will try it! yay..!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
KTO-TO

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 8:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Database with "Microsoft Access" Ответить с цитатой

Is there anyone who has a good knowledge of Microsoft Access?
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 9:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im learnin how to use microsoft access in my comp lession!
wha can i help ya?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 10:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

whats Microsoft Access about?
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 10:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Microsoft Access is a database software (not quite good, because the most common script languages (php and perl) have easy funtions for mySQL or postgreSQL.

Access can also be intigrated into several programming languages like C#, C++, Visual Basic and so on.

thats what i know about access. I used it for a filesharing program i made.
I saved the hash sums in an access database (i made the program with Visual basic)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 3:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^^@apoque Im starting to think you know more than I do my friend.
"Filesharing" thats network stuff. Did you do your own protocals too?
Sounds interesting though. Wish I had the time. And I edited my post on hacking.
So you can read that now if you want to.

As for Access, it shouldnt be that hard to do after you use it a few times.
Its simple after you get past the initial phase of not liking it.
I still dont like it.
But Its just a case of making your (form/template/table) which ever its called.
That is what fields / information you will be able to store in your database.
Then after that filling the database with data. lol

And if you really get into it I think you can link into it but as apoque MySQL etc is better for that.
I think MySQL is whats used for the database for this forum.
Could have been changed, im shure unless I have forgot, its it the default for phpBB?

Wait a second, wasnt I on a TATU forum???????????????
Whats with all the computer questions.
You should have posted that in the "computer problems & solutions" thread.

Then its all in the one place.
That would be nice.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jon (Пн Май 15, 2006 1:07 am), всего редактировалось 3 раз(а)
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 3:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
^^^@apoque Im starting to think you know more than I do my friend.
"Filesharing" thats network stuff. Did you do your own protocals too?
Sounds interesting though.

No i don't really made an own protocol. My sharing program (i haven't got it anymore, 'cause of a systemcrash) splitted the files into pieces and sended it over a special port to the client.
I used the winsock module so it wasn't a big deal.
I used Access for the hash sums as i said in the following way:
the filehashsum was saved, in the same line was safed the mac address of the other peer and the ip address of the peer.
On the startup, the program checked first if the IP still exists, if not the program began seeking other sources.
The mac address was safed because of the credits (byte per byte) that's why i used access. It's really easy to safe small strings into a access database via Visual Basic.

I'm not quite sure, if this forum uses MySQL, I think they use postgreSQL because it's a safer software against black hat attacks.

My opinion to access is:
I hate access, the complete architecture is useless and the software itself is too slow. And I don't understand the syntax of the database language, it's really weird.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 4:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ Sorry to hear you lost your work. It's always crap when that happens.
But it sounded like a good program.
I cant make anything on that level yet.
All I can do is a simple database, I havnt really looked at anything else.
And I forgot about WinSocks that handles most of the work.
I dont know that much about different databases, but I will agree Access is rubbish.
And one final question before everone goes to sleep trying to figure out what we are on about.
Did your program work over a LAN, WAN(internet) or both?

Thanks for telling me about it.

EDIT: Sorry for being off-topic. But its nice to know this.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jon (Пн Май 15, 2006 1:10 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 14, 2006 4:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As it can, it has simply connected to everyone.
So both in lan and in wan (exept of many different clients on one router don't know why)
It isn't a big deal to make a filesharing program with Visual Basic.
the syntax is like this (strongly simplified :D):
Dim part as string
Dim filepart as String
if (connection = true) then
splitfile (filename)
end if
Private function splitfile(dim x as string)
if x <> "" then
filepart = filename & part
let_WinSock_do_the_rest_and_be_happy(filepart)
end if
end function

It's quite heavier to manage a filesharing programm with C#, C++ or Java. That's what the profis use :D

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 16, 2006 8:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My brother is studying business at university and has a database project to be done on Access.
He's making a database for a movies shop.
He would like to count how many items are left in the shop. To do this he must take the originally available quantity and substract the number of sold items from it. He tried "countif", following the instructions in the help of Access, but it's not working.
If anyone has sugestions on how to solve the problem, I would be thankfull.

N.B. I am posting this instead of my brother because he's not on this forum.
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 16, 2006 1:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

at first he must add a field in the table with an integer (or better binary) which is called sold or something like this he's free there
now the sold items got the value 1 and the items which aren't sold get the value 0

then the following code should work:

select count(*) from t_itemsintheshop where sold like "0"

he will get now a number which tells how many items aren't sold

P.S.: I don't know if it's right, 'cause i didn't do anything with access for a long time (he should better use MySQL :D)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 16, 2006 3:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

From what you have said. All he needs to do is run a query.
He could run a "parameter query" and pass the total number of items and the number of items sold as parameters then using these values.
The answer would be reported after you subtract one from the other as you said.

What apoque is talking about it adding an extra field onto each item. That determins if it has been sold or not.
And using this value to increment a count based on that.

Then using that to work it out.

But I dont know if your brother already knows the values, or if he needs to find them out.
If he needs to find them out then apoque idea will work.
Remember though to use the * because this is the "wildcard" that will make the query look at every record.

And not just groups, so everything gets counted. And thats what you want.
Or he can do it my way if he already knows the values.

Hope this helps.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  След.
Страница 6 из 19

Перейти: