Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. In Chile - POSTPONED
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok i have so many things to say, that i know they will sound mean but right now..seriously i dont care... and this is what i think:

1.- We as fans, need a little bit of respect.. why? because,we all have lives, we all have things to do, go to school, go to work etc... we are persons that dont have all the time to be fooling around and chasing "our fav group" everywhere they go.... so if Tatuґs managment says that they are going on tour... then they should be responsible enough and DO IT.

2.- First, they change the date, and then they canceled it... i dont like to be fooled around. i spent time, and money to arrange my life for those few days and actually go to another city to see them, as many of other fans have done it, so at least we spect them to have a little decency to give us some explanations....

3.- I just read that Yulia wrote in ther diary.. she doesnt mention anything and she is just happy happy about the gigs... i know is not up to her or to lena to arrange tour concerts... or to cancel them... but still it would of been nice to read that she was somehow sorry about this cancelation..

All this lack of information and lack of respect just makes me think that they just dont care... We are not a big country and maybe bot even an important one... but we do demand some caring and respect. If they want TATU fans to become "NON-FANS" then keep doing what u do.

That is all i have to say... im sad, im dissapointed and im very angry...

(this has nothing to do with the people in the forum, so dont take it personal, this is to TATUґs managment, and i really hope they see this, if they did really canceled it, then they f*cked up big time)

I hope they give a really good reason for this. i really do.
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i agree with everyone here who said management is screwing up cause
they really are.its just plain out disrespectful what there doing to us cause a lot of us really spend our time trying to get tatu to win things and get the singles up to number one.we as fans really deal with a lot of stuff from the management and its just really getting overly annoying and rude.especially for the chilean fans because the whole cancellation was just uncalled for.respect for devu for saying what she did cause its seriously true..sad but true.
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guys,

We should really wait for some official confirmation before jumping to conclusions.

TatySite.net писал(а):
The promo visit to Chile scheduled for April 16-21 has been cancelled due to unknown at the moment reasons. The gig in Novisibirsk rescheduled for May 27 remains under the question.

Source: TatySite.net

TatySite posted this, and claimed themselves as the source...

Watch, I can do it too:

Priestmark.com писал(а):
All currently scheduled promo visits have been cancelled. Management have hinted towards a visit to the moon. A concert has been rumoured to be organised for the Apollo Landing Site.

Source: Priestmark.com

All I say is that we really need to wait for official word on this.

But if it is true, that sh*t is pretty f*cked up :( I feel really bad for you guys that were making all these huge plans to go see them, I hope you still get to :(
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):

But if it is true, that sh*t is pretty f*cked up :( I feel really bad for you guys that were making all these huge plans to go see them, I hope you still get to :(

i really hope so too Mark... and yes... we will just have to wait until we get the official version.... all i can say is that i feel really bad... :( u just dont imagine how bad... :(

and i hope it is all a mistake and we get to enjoy the concert this friday :(
thanks for the support ! and btw, i love your new avatar !

Последний раз редактировалось: devushka (Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:14 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Kupkake

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HUGS for Devushka.

This is really ridiculous. Their management has been horrible, not even any promo in the US and they wonder why it is not selling? You have every right to be angry. This is horrible. I really feel for you. Hang in there.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
Cherry_Lips

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 3:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

=) respect for U dear devu...I understand the way U feel cuz I feel the same...And I told U that...

It's just, I feel like they don't care...Julia's diary was all "Im happy, yeah ahahaha"...And what about us ? My day couldn't been worse...I mean I spend like 12 hr of my day wondering why they weren't coming...
Oh and U know what ? Today they reach first place in two of the most important radios in Chile with FoF...So...We do care about them ! We were waiting for them...
Fu**!! If they're not coming, I hope they can give good reasons about it. I need to hear good reasons...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 3:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree with Mark, we really should wait for confirmation from an official source which, last time I check, Tatysite.net was not (no disrespect intended).

But if this turns out to be true... then this is not good. Why work so hard for months, then let it go down the drain with this sort of clowning around? It simply doesn't make sense.

This might be a mere coincidence... but it seems everytime a reality show type of project gets under way, things get all screwed up around t.A.T.u...

I hope this doesn't mean that something bad has happened to the girls, which has forced management to reschedule things. Yulia's diary entry did sound like she was happy, but she might be putting up a brave front. I pray to God I'm wrong and this just turns out to be a false rumour.
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 3:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

guys i pray and pray that this is all a rumour!! please let it be a rumour...!! :(
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 5:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):

TatySite posted this, and claimed themselves as the source...

The only difference between tatysite and you Mark, is that tatysite are quite friendly with Russian Management! More so than moderators on the official forums and Russian management!....

So they're usually a pretty reliable source!

Just emailed the guys at Universal - so let's see if they have anything much to say... They probably won't reply until tomorrow (Tuesday) though!

-Dean
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 10:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
The only difference between tatysite and you Mark, is that tatysite are quite friendly with Russian Management! More so than moderators on the official forums and Russian management!....

Ok... well, if they got their information from official sources, then they should say so...
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 11:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tatu.ru писал(а):
April, 17
Guys! Due to the reasons out of the artists' control, Chile gig is postponed. A new date will be announced additionally.

There you go... Postponed is better than cancelled...

At least that's something... :/
2-J

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 11:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Anyone can tell that tatysite has insider info... you only have to read it, to realise that (it beats the official site to news that turns out to be true, all the time) so to say that 'anyone can do that' (i.e. report the news) is not very helpful...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Konami

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 11:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't get, "additionally" to the date that already exists or what?

Последний раз редактировалось: Konami (Пн Апр 17, 2006 11:40 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
JBtATu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 11:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
There you go... Postponed is better than cancelled...

At least that's something... :/

Yes that is much better than a complete cancellation. At least the girls still plan on making a trip there! Hopefully the new dates will be soon. You guys have waited long enough!

Цитата:
I don't get, "additionally" to the date that already to the date that already exists or what?

I take it to mean that in addition to announcing the postponement... they will soon announce a completely new date as well.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tatu.ru писал(а):
April, 17
Guys! Due to the reasons out of the artists' control, Chile gig is postponed. A new date will be announced additionally.

i dont know how to respond to that.... i find it just increbible..amazing... (and not in a good way at all) inst it enough already?
Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):
Tatu.ru писал(а):
April, 17

i dont know how to respond to that.... i find it just increbible..amazing... (and not in a good way at all) inst it enough already?

be just happy for that ^^
i wish t.A.T.u. have come also to Poland... @___@

http://www.a-nasti.mylog.pl/ <- NEW UPDATE! (18.04)! XD
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 1:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nastii писал(а):

be just happy for that ^^
i wish t.A.T.u. have come also to Poland... @___@

lol ! iґll be happy when im actually THERE at the concert... i dont wanna be sad again... in the mean time... i just dont trust what itґs been said..
guys this is no joke.. fans here are gonna get really mad... i know my people, and i seriously hope that by the time TATU does come for real... they have as many people in the concert as they would of have this friday.... it is ok to pospone a date...but then again??? after it was supposed to be canceled? people wont trust them anymore.... :(
Nastii

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

devushka писал(а):

lol ! iґll be happy when im actually THERE at the concert... i dont wanna be sad again... in the mean time... i just dont trust what itґs been said..
guys this is no joke.. fans here are gonna get really mad... i know my people, and i seriously hope that by the time TATU does come for real... they have as many people in the concert as they would of have this friday.... it is ok to pospone a date...but then again??? after it was supposed to be canceled? people wont trust them anymore.... :(

yeah... i understand you very well... they made like that in Poland few years ago... :( and they did come only to a programm called "Bar", and have sung just one or two songs, and they have got away from our country... aaagh... a was very disappointed then... :( afterthose few years, i was really angry... but rigth now, i can trust them again... it's just how people says - time heals wounds...

http://www.a-nasti.mylog.pl/ <- NEW UPDATE! (18.04)! XD
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Pauly2142

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, now itґs "postponed" by unknown reasons....sorry but wtf!!!!!

I think that its just a matter of time to hear that it is finally cancelled... i cant trust tatus managment anymore, they have been so mean with us, im not saying that is their obligation to come, but an explanation is the least they can give us...

http://www.myspace.com/pauly2142
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
citlalli113

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 17, 2006 2:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ooo is sad
I think that they have reason for dos this...
aybe in the future they can go!!!
La Oreja De Van Gogh
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  След.
Страница 5 из 8

Перейти: