Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Battle of the Sexes
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 12:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

women:

A woman in our days doesn't need to do anything on her own, there's everytime a guy who helps her.
A girl can be as stupid as a boy in school but gets better marks.
A good-looking women will get a job faster than a good-looking boy.
Women don't buy what they need, they buy what they like so they need 150$ and 3 hours more to go shopping than a man.
Menstruations are normal, girls, don't try to make an illness out of it, you will have it for the next 40 years, so you'll have to live with it.
A women can't park or even drive a big car (Mercedes E-Class for example)
A woman doesn't have to show others how much she can drink, she doesn't have be gentle to all men and she doesn't have to working if she has a man who has got a good job.
Women haven't got a logical perspective to problems. (it's not what i say, it's proven by scientists)
Women stay at home for every small sh*t. Men just stay at home when they nearly die.
Women won't repair their cars as long as there is a man.
In most of the countries women don't have to go to the army.
Why in hell do you need hours on bath?
I think i speak for the most of the boys/men:
We like it more when you haven't got pounds of this stuff in your face.
Natural girl = Better girl
When a woman wears a mini she'll get in all discoes a man has to wear his best suit.
I hope i didn't forget anything.

Men:
Men aren't creative!
Men are too agressive and in some cases primitive.
A man has invented the nuclear bomb, the dynamite, the machine gun, hardcore techno and many more evil inventions
Men can drink so much that they can't walk and the people will say "oh god, he must had a bad day", when a woman does this the people say "oh god, what a b*tch"
Men begin wars.
Men drive as the devil himself.
Men aren't able to manage more than one thing at the same time.
Men begin to be like a child when there is a hot woman.
Most of the men aren't as clean as women.
Most of the men are lazy.
Ok i don't know more if you find something then tell me (ok now it's your turn ladies give me some conters :D i'll wait)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 1:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Women haven't got a logical perspective to problems.

Excuse me?

*Cocks gun. Who are these scientists?!
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 1:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):
Цитата:
Women haven't got a logical perspective to problems.

Excuse me?

*Cocks gun. Who are these scientists?!

hehe these scientists were men :D but they tested the patients under neutral and sciencetific conditions so none of them will make some "mistakes" in the results

but these scientists found out that men aren't that creative like women so don't be angry

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 1:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Men just stay at home when they nearly die.

Not true! Today I called work and said I couldn't go because I "didn't feel well"...

I do actually feel a bit sick, but yeah, no where near "nearly dying" :P
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 7:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG I HATE THESE F*CKING STEREOTYPES!!!!!!

I am not saying that men and women should be the same or anything like that, but I am definitely saying that you can't generalize. I do it too, but I shouldn't because even if I only knew very few guys, they are all very different from each other.

Something I wonder about guys, however, is how much you really talk? I mean, talk talk, about serious stuff. For example, does a guy discuss problems in his relationship with his best friends? It would be interesting to see what you guys have to say about it. Do you or do you not?

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 29, 2006 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maraja писал(а):

Something I wonder about guys, however, is how much you really talk? I mean, talk talk, about serious stuff. For example, does a guy discuss problems in his relationship with his best friends? It would be interesting to see what you guys have to say about it. Do you or do you not?

hmm... in this case I can only speak for me,
I speak with friends about the problems in my relationships but only with my best friends (just two), because I can tell him everything.
I wouldn't speak about that with some guys I only know or I just know from school.
but I am not the type of guy who really wants to talk about his problems, I'm one of them who wants to solve a problem that's why I talk with my girlfriend at first before I talk to anybody else.

You see, I think there isn't a general answer to your question.

And what I said before wasn't what I said, I just quoted what I read in some papers and what my teachers told me.
In most of the cases what I told it was right what I told, sure there are some deviations but on the whole it was right what I wrote.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 29, 2006 4:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

apoque писал(а):
And what I said before wasn't what I said, I just quoted what I read in some papers and what my teachers told me.
In most of the cases what I told it was right what I told, sure there are some deviations but on the whole it was right what I wrote.

I know it wasn't your words, and as you say most what was written is right... for stereotypes.

Oh I know one thing: Men are sooo convinced that they are better drivers than women. Still, men are involved in more accidents than women. (Not because there are more men in traffic, but just in average, percentually more men than women are involed in traffic accidents).

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 29, 2006 10:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Maraja писал(а):

Oh I know one thing: Men are sooo convinced that they are better drivers than women. Still, men are involved in more accidents than women. (Not because there are more men in traffic, but just in average, percentually more men than women are involed in traffic accidents).

I know ;), especially the younger men, because they think they must show the others something (I don't know how I will drive :P).
The older men drive carefully so they aren't percentually that much involved in traffic accidents

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RE: Traffic accidents- not at all surprising that men would be involved in more of them, since they're naturally disposed towards risk taking. And that's a good thing, if we didn't take any risks we'd all still be sitting in a tree somewhere.
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 4:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Most things serves a purpose, you're right about that. But I think mankind would have gotten far enough to understand that speeding with your car won't change the world. Hmm..

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 5:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, you'd get to where you're going sooner, opening up some new opportunities. Every risk has a favourable outcome as well as a nasty one.

Maybe in 30 years time, after i've had the snip, I might just think about getting insurance...
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 6:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL. ^^Get a GPS system RTH!
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 10:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's all a question of acceptable risk- do you deem the reward worth taking the risk of it all going wrong with nasty circumstances. And we all have our own threshold for what is acceptable and what isn't. Sometimes things are worth risking other people's lives for (although this probably isn't one, unless you had to go disable a nuclear bomb or something fantastical like that. Mowing down a few pedestrians would be the lesser of the two evils there).

As for joining F1, look at this guy's CV-

http://www.champcarworldseries.com/Drivers/Driver.asp?ID=310

F1 team bosses wont even return his calls. Not exactly something you can just walk into, you need to spend your whole childhood at kart tracks and every penny you can get your mits on to get to the top.

And as for risks in general, the closer you are to death the more alive you feel, don't you think?
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

And as for risks in general, the closer you are to death the more alive you feel, don't you think?

Oui, je suis d'accord.
Of course that's not counting the inevitable death scenes, right?
driving_me_mad

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 03, 2006 12:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i found this:

Цитата:
5 toughest questions women ask men:
1) What are you thinking?
2) Do you love me?
3)Do I look fat?
4) Is she prettier than me?
5) What would you do if I died?

lol, the answer to the first one seems to be obviosly writen by a man :rolleyes: Or a fu*ked up woman...
Цитата:
1) What are you thinking?
The proper answer is this: "I'm sorry if I've been pensive dear, I was just reflecting on what a warm, thoughtful, intelligent, beautiful woman you are and what a lucky guy I am to have met you." Obviously this statement bears no resemblance whatsoever to what the guy is really thinking at the time which was most likely one of several things: Baseball, football, how fat his wife is, how much prettier she is than his wife and how much of the insurance money would he get to spend if she dies (ha, ha, ha).

Gotten from: http://www.cartalk.com/content/features/hell/5-questions.html

Edit:
here: http://www.cartalk.com/content/features/hell/index.html if u scroll down a bit, look for "Venus and mars" and theres some stuffz. The guys should take the "Guy test" :P

And then she whispered “How can you do this to me?”
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Страница 10 из 10

Перейти: