Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

"Patriotism" or: Are you proud of your country
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: "Patriotism" or: Are you proud of your country Ответить с цитатой

So I wanted to know what people of other nations think about their
countries. Here in germany nearly all my friends came from other
countries and nobody of them is proud of germany, they are most
proud of their own country (in most of the cases turkey, because I
have many turkish friends, but also russians and polands)
My father lives in Scotland, but my mom, my sister and me live
in germany.
I'm not proud of any of these countries. I don't know why I should
be proud of something which didn't make something. I'm glad to live
here and not in a country like the Sudan or Somalia or something like
this, but nothing more, just glad.

What about you, are you proud of your country or not???

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am proud of the earth :)

I am proud of landscape but that is the only one statement i think ^^

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

I am proud of landscape but that is the only one statement i think ^^

hmm why are you proud of landscape???

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The landscape in France is very varied that why i like it :)

Depends on the season etc...

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

to be honest i feel nothing about china
i dunt kno if its because hong kong was a part of england
but i just dunt ever feel proud or shame about my country :P
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
andyxrt

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 12:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'd be lying i f i said i wasn't proud of my country i'm English and proud of it. Although i do wonder sometimes what is going on with my country.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 1:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^^ Your not English. Same as im not Scottish. Were both branded British.
HaHa but I know what you mean.

And yes im a proud Scotsman why eles would I have that little flag rotating in my avatar?

But who knows mabey in a few years time when they talk about it in government
Scotland may break away from the union?
Were practically two seporate counteries anyway, different laws, churches, a sign
on the border saying welcome to england.
We even have our own government now thanks to devolution.

It is an interesting topic, thats why I started the "whos who in the zoo" thread.

EDIT:

*tempted to sing national anthem :)*
- Oh flower of Scotland, when will we see, you like again.
- That fought and died for your wee bit hill and glen.
- And stood against him proud edwards army.
- and sent him homewards tae think again.

- The hills are.........

But im tired and going to bed so mabey another time ;-)

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 1:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Proud 2b Pinoy!
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 1:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

umm im not really proud to be an american...=\ but whatevs

george DUBA-U is gonna like slap me in the face haha
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 3:38 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

XDD I Come from the land of ice and snow where we live in igloos and polar bears roam the streets XDDDDD

we also live off maple syrup
i also have a pet mouse named lumber jack Lol

the very first step you take over the Us. border into my country the temputre drops by 60 degrees XDDDDD From Ferrnight to Celieus XDDDDD

Every singel Sterio type you have heard about canada is 100 percent true XDDDDDD

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol im from Cana DUH!!!!!! EH????

Lol no im just being dumb Proud to be canaiden and i wouldent be anything else :D

Disregard aboustly everything i said before Not!!!! XDDDD
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 3:43 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
i really wanna get a pet mouse like urs cory! LOL
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 10:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that I am proud of my country (Sweden), but I am not sure. What I can say however is that I really like this country and how things are handled politically etc. We have a good system that works, but of course problems occur and you wish that someone would do something about them. There are always something to be proud about in a country, but a lot of things are like they are because of destiny and luck and maybe not because people have really worked hard for it.

apoque, where I live there are also a lot of people who come from other countries or have parents from other countries. Sometimes some of them say that they don't like Sweden and that they want to move back home - that upsets me. Of course they are allowed to prefer their home country, but only if they moved from there because they had to, not because they wanted to. And I think that they should be happy that they can stay in a new country and get the chance to create a new life there. The problem is if they do not take the chance. However, I also know people who clearly says that no, they would never want to move back to their old country.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 12:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah i'm proud of my country :D

Why ? Louis XIV, the French Revolution, French Literature, French Cuisine , French art, 18th century French philosophers, Versailles, Charles de Gaulle, the Declaration or the rights of man and of the citizen, French wine, the Cinema invented by the Lumiиre brothers, French architecture...

ok im maybe TOO patriotic lol

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 1:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm proud of my country. I think many things here are alright and taken care well, considering that we're actually quite young country. 100 year ago we were still under the power of Russian and 200 year ago Sweden ruled us.
And I'm very proud of our veterans, sadly, many have already died. But without them we wouldn't be indepedent, and being indepedent is important to me

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 3:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was born in England but moved to Scotland a few years ago, and consider myself Scottish...

Im proud to be Scottish so much more than I was to be English, because the Scottish have so much more of an identity. No-one in England was "Enlgish" they were British or "UK"ish, wheras in Scotland everyone is very much Scottish, and the scotland flags are about all the time, in windows, on numberplates, stickers stick to cars etc. In England, its only the major sporting events that get everyone all patriotic and waving the St. George flags, but when theyre over, away goes the flags and everyone goes back to being british...

Im actually quite annoyed that Tony Blair is flying the St.G flag... Although we have devolution and a seperate parliament, he's still the PM of the UK.
We also have great laws in Scotland, such as no smoking in enclosed public places, wheras the English are too worried about what the smoking companies will say, so YAY SCOTLAND! :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Annuika

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 3:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't know if I'm proud of my country.. I haven't really thought about it much (never think too much about some things heh). But I'm proud to be one of the nine millions that speak Swedish and that we haven't gone over to Euro (the money).
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 5:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am proud to be British but i am also proud to have ukrainian blood.

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Jack

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 6:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I live in the queens land!
I live where the land is green and pleasent
I live in the land of the gentlemen
I live in a land where theres numerous tourist hotspots, but most average people even from the country havent seen more than 3
I live in a land where people Drive on the left
I live in a land where People have a nice cup of tea and buiscuits
I live in a land called

ENGLAND :-p
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm.. Being proud of America.. the country that makes up crap excuses to invade other's countries.. No, I'm not proud of it. I'm not a stuck up american who thinks I'm better than all the other foriegn people.

Nothing to be proud of, afterall we are ruled by George W...
I rather be living in Ireland ;).
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You'd rather live in Ireland, where the American warplanes stop off to refuel.....

And to answer, no not at all. I just don't like the notion of countries and national identities at all, it just provides a tool for the ruling classes to turn proletarian populations against one another to further their own interests. I will salute a red flag, though.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 1 из 6

Перейти: