Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Russia & You

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Anz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 12:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Russia & You Ответить с цитатой

Seeing as tatu are from mother russia i was wondering what impact Russia has on your life? Do you love all things russian or just tatu? How long have you liked it and do you think youll still like it in 5/10 years, or even if tatu break up (touch wood). Just interesting to find out.

For me Russiadoesnt play a really big part in my life considering im not russian or have any relatives from there, i have some russian friends and ive been twice before (once as a baby and once this year), im considering russian at uni maybe because i like the sound of the language but ill probablly study sport and pe.

:)

Ko joљ te voli ko ja...
Volim te Greg Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 12:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i knew nothin about russia before tatu
but becoz of the girls im gettin my russian classes nest week :)
yea i really do luv that country!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 12:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Da! Ответить с цитатой

Russia is my life, literally! I always found the buildings interesting from an early age and as I grew older I found it more and more interesting, especially the language! I mention Russia everyday to my friends/family/online, I have studied some russian in high school but only in extra curriculur because they didnt offer it as a full subject.

I've been once before that was this year and im planning another visit later this year, I want to study russian at university and work in Moscow. I listen to Russian music and russian radio, I say russian phrases and write all my friends names in Russian! I try to persuade friends to visit russia but they will not have it, they will only visit me when i am living there!

As you are probablly aware I love russian music, my MP3 player is all russian music and in my bedroom i have russian pictures and postcards, pictures of russian bands and a big russian flag! I have a spartak moscow shirt, russia international football shirt, tatu shirt and a russian traditional shirt and a full length russian coat and russian hat!

I also support Russia in all the sporting events and wanted them to beat all the teams in their group in world cup qualifiers.

I am in love with this place seriously russia is my life! Oh and my friends have come up with a name to make my full name sound more russian.

Victoria Baronova (my surname is Baron)

Oh and my myspace is a little russian! (haha A LOT!)

So thats what Russia means to me!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
lenalover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 6:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have always had an interest in Russia. As i have Ukrainian ancestry it has been part of the Soviet Union and i read alot of history books about the former soviet union and on Tsar Nikolas and grand duchess anastacia.

I am also learning Russian because in Ukraine most people do speak Russian. I would like to join classes though but i do not know where there is any in my local area

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 9:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i owe my life to russia and the soliders who lost there lifes in world war 2 without russia we would be living in hitler town right now

Hitler hated communism and russia was communest at this time
hitler had sent 70 percent of his entire army agiesnt russia alone
can you imange if russia wasent communest at that time that 70 percent would of been divided more evenly thru europe so i thank russia for my life
as i am of british decent

i think you should all thank the men and wemon of russia who died for you.
its said that every singel russian living now had at least one reletive that died durring the war

sorry for being poltical im just thanking russia for they're honorable sacraface

Love C. Azrael Baran
andyxrt

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 11:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But Germany and Russia were allies in the early part, and not to mention the cold war.
But politics aside i have taken a much greater interest in russia since i started listening to tatu.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address MSN Messenger
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 12:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

andyxrt писал(а):
But Germany and Russia were allies in the early part, and not to mention the cold war.
Well, yes..but so were a lot of other countries. Also, as per history books russia vas going to attack Hitler first, just that Stalin was too full of him self and refected hundreds af warnings of war by his spies..
So don't thank communist Russia too much Cory Baran, as you could have been living in a communist russian town now too ;)

I myself an russian, born there but left for the american continent about 10 years ago.
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 1:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Глюки Жизни писал(а):
andyxrt писал(а):
Well, yes..but so were a lot of other countries. Also, as per history books russia vas going to attack Hitler first, just that Stalin was too full of him self and refected hundreds af warnings of war by his spies..
So don't thank communist Russia too much Cory Baran, as you could have been living in a communist russian town now too ;)

I myself an russian, born there but left for the american continent about 10 years ago.

^_^ i didnt mean to thank communism i ment to thank the ones who died so we could be were we are now ^_^ RIP
Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 4:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah, thats true, Cory, they died for their country and all the others as a consequence and will never been forgotten. Did you know that over 20 million russians died during that war :*( including some of my relatives...
Annuika

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 3:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I didn't think much of russia before I started listening to tatu.. before tatu it was just a country.. now it's like "ooh i want to go there to moscow and learn russian!" just because I've heard their songs. (I've actually gone to Russia once but it was to Petrozavodsk, I want to go to Moscow someday)
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 4:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I must admit that t.A.T.u. leads me to love Russia :)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 4:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've olweiz been interested in Russia since I first read about it in an Atlast.
Of course Russia has always been the underdog, so I am usually asked questions about why I have a fascination with a nation that "brought communism to life." Up 'til now, there are still lines such as "be glad of the freedom you have here. Look at Russia, people line up for bread!" Imbeciles that they are.

So t.A.T.u. did not bring me to Russia, a book did. But it was nirvana when I learned that the famous "kissing girls" we all saw on MTV are from Mother Russia.

Historically speaking here. Here's what I learned regarding your who allied with who subthread. Before the war broke out, Stalin and Hitler signed a non-agression pact stating that the USSR will never attack Germany, and in exchange Germany gave the USSR the Baltic states and half of Poland.
So Stalin never allied with Hitler.

And I think Stalin was too paranoid that's why he never believed his spies.
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

"Yes, there'll be a landing; if there is no fog. Until now there has always been something else. Maybe they'll meet with some Germans! What if they meet with some Germans? Maybe there won't be a landing then, but just promises as usual."

-Josef Stalin, talking about how the western allies were taking their sweet time over the d-day landings leaving the Soviet Union to take the full brunt of the Nazi assault. Would have suited the western allies down to the ground to see Hitler destroy the USSR before they attacked him. Kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.

Can't blame Stalin for being paranoid, it's not as if he could trust his allies as far as he could throw them (thinking of the Russian Civil War which was more or less the Red Army Vs. all comers).

Personally, I see Russia as a bit of a missed opportunity. I personally think Marxist ideology is the best thing since someone invented the toboggan, and it's regrettable to see how it completely broke down in the Russian situation before the 1920s were over. Still, to take a down-at-heel, technologically backwards society and turn it into a superpower that kept the USA and its seemingly endless resources worried for several decades is one hell of an achievement. I wonder what Gorbachev could have done given a few more years. A crying shame that the grand experiment didn't work.

I do like the no-bull keep it simple approach to a lot of old russian engineering projects (such as the T34 tank which got away with having thinner armour by having sloping sides) and all the fancy aerospace stuff of the cold war.
+NegO=

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 21, 2006 11:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I live in Russsia+))) я живу в России
Silently,invisibly...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address
Kiero

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 21, 2006 12:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I likevery much Russia and everything what is related with this country but I never be there :( Maybe in future I go to Moscow on month :)
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 21, 2006 5:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i have an interest in the history i.e the tsars and the communists. the language and the pop music also draws me to it. . .

The King of Sting: so, are you a communist??
The General

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 21, 2006 7:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love all places, whatever it be russia or japan or america, the earth is a wonderful place.

I can speak russian, but i never really knew anything about the place, until i went over there and stayed for a few long months, great place, tatu is great.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
proud_2b_russian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 24, 2006 4:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was born in Russia but i moved to Canada when i was 11 years old, and ever since i moved ive been missing my home country liek crazzzy ! I love anything thats russian hehe, and i love visiting Moscow (going there this summer, so im pretty excited!). So my love to Russia has nothing to do with Tatu :) And I know i will love Russia forever!

NaTaLiA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Purno

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 24, 2006 4:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I got nothing special with Russia. Never been there. I like the architecture of some of the buildings, and I expect Russia to have a beautiful countryside (perhaps some of you can tell me more about that). I might actually visit it once in my life, who knows :P

A chatroom wasn't a succes. Sorry guys and girls.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 24, 2006 6:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i LOVE russia

and historically i can say they have had their smart times
and as necro pointed out hitler and stalin did make a non agression pact. but months later Hitler broke it which did not make joey stalz happy.

Also i think there scorched earthland policy was brilliant.
They did it twice which stuck me as funny because if Hitler did his research he would of found out that a couple presidents and czars ago Napoleon did the same thing as him (or at lesats tried to) and got beaten just like him.
btw . it was when Stalin at the time of hitler and i believe czar Alexander the first, burned down their own townes and cities (such as moscow) so that the attacker would run out of food and nescesary supplies.They also kneew that a lot of these soldiers could not undergo the long cold Russian winter so they kept burning down their houses and townes so that the armies (hitlers or napoleons)would get caught in the Russian winter. And of course thats what happend and Russia Won.:)

i love studying and reading about Russia and soon grasping the language;)
Yeah im a big russia nerd 8-)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: