Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Sunbathing / tanning / burning
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 1:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I never used to wear suncream - and burnt fairly badly a few times (all over burn) - but never so bad that I got blisters - just painful for a couple of days!

Now, I'm alot more careful - as I most certainly don't want to die - not yet - and not from cancer!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 8:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the fact you get tan/color. :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 2:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Yep! Believe it or not I do get tanned. Certain unexposed parts of me are quite pale compared to the rest of me. Quite a bit of contrast actually.

Try skinny-dipping and dismiss the white-bits!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 1:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Yep! Believe it or not I do get tanned. Certain unexposed parts of me are quite pale compared to the rest of me. Quite a bit of contrast actually.

wow, lol.

hey, what's that thing called when your skin can randomly start going white?

my best friend (who's Indian), hes dad's got a little bit of it... and also when i went to this nasty cafe that wouldnt let me refund a milk drink that had gone off and turned into yoghurt, the manager had basically white hands and he was Indian too :S
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 8:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

firstly, well done Jon for coming up with this topic :-)

Well, when im sunbathing, either here or abroad, I use factor 15/290 sunscreen. This way i can get a tan and still be protected from the UV rays.

abroad i will use it all the time but in Ireland i only use it if i know i will be lying around sunbathing. If i was, for example,going around doing my daily duties well i wont use it.

its hard to say if i tan easily. everyone around me seems to be getting a tan from the hot weather we have been having, but not me :-(
Anz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 19, 2006 12:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Im 1/2 bosnian 1/2 albanian and i tan very easily and well, my skin is olive and my hair is dark too, i love to sunbathe i prefer the ocean to a swimming pool and love the beach :)

oh and if im on holidays (i was in turkey last year i will use facto 15 to start like 2 days then move to number 8)

xxx

Ko joљ te voli ko ja...
Volim te Greg Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 9:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Sunbathing / tanning / burning Ответить с цитатой

Nice topic Jon!!

I live in Sweden, and even though we may perhaps not have as much rain as Scotland we're not always blessed with warm weather. Personally I don't like it when it's too warm, over 25°C and I'm like oooh lt me out of here. But I do like to get a tan, and I think I tan rather easily. In Sweden people are crazy about getting a tan (probably because it's not summer for a long time), and many people use products like lotions to get fake tans.
I do care about the risks about sunbathing, and I do not do it more than 15 minutes at the time if I do it. It's like, I go out and lay down for 15 minutes, then it gets too warm for me and I go back inside. Then maybe an hour later I go out again. Works fine if you ask me.
The body does need sun to absorb all the vitamines we eat, and also you need sun to make you happy. In countries like Sweden when the winter is very dark, many people get depressed around that time of the year... we simply need sunlight!

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 3:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I try to avoid sun in summer between 10am & 5pm, as its cancerogenous. Don't like to get burned neither. Tanning is pleasant, but i find its better not to do it very often as it can have desastrous consequences
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 20, 2006 10:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is there any real reason to want a tan? I mean, what advantages are there? I can't see any, to be honest. I'm perfectly happy being white, pasty and slightly ill-looking and don't see the attraction of lying around like a sausage on a frying pan for hours on end just so I can be a slightly different colour. Not that i would anyway, sun=pain, I burn ridiculously easily. And besides, the outdoors are crawling with spiders wasps and other poisonous little mo-fo's and when it's warm enough to consider sunbathing the air's clogged up with pollen anyway. So to sum up, nope, not for me at all.
proud_2b_russian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 24, 2006 4:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i love tanning, and being tanned lol, even if its from a tanning salon and not the sun. I find lying under the sun boring sometimes, cuz to get tanned you have to lie for soo long!

NaTaLiA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 26, 2006 9:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well we had another few short periods of sun :)
Nothing long enought to go out sun-bathing.
So I just spent all day in my back cutting up bits of wood.

Boaring I know but it needs to be done.
Wish I knew where to get an axe from would be so much quicker than a saw, or even a hatchet.
Anything but a saw, im just not used to it because I havnt done it for a while and end up with a tired arm.

(Can you believe B&Q didnt have any, "no I dont want a chain-saw for £60")

But now my hairy legs are all nice and brown ^_^

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
driving_me_mad

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 9:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i live in the caribbean, and its hot and sunny where i am at, the low temperatures on normal days is like high or mid-80's (Farenheit) and i really like to tan. My skin color is olive-ish. Whenever i go to the beach (although, just like Julian, i hate sand, lol) or a pool, i like to lie down for a while and get some sun. why? well, i dont know why it makes me feel good, theres no way to explain it...But, this can be VERY bad, especially here since where the sun is soo strong. If you lie down, in a few minutes you will feel like ur starting to burn. My mom is very protective from the sun, and she always tells me to wear sunscreen, but i dont listen to her, even though i know that if i dont, i will probably end up with really bad skin when im old, but i hate sunscreen. I know you can get diseases from the sun, and i should probably wear sunscreen and protect my skin. But, at least i dont get burned too much, like it never hurts me or anything, and i dont peel from the burn and im not red like a lobster, lol. About fake tanning: I do not want to ever get fake tanned, and i never will. Period.

Lol, heres a picture of my arm so u can see my skin color, lol:
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/LMPF/PICT0022small.jpg

And then she whispered “How can you do this to me?”

Последний раз редактировалось: driving_me_mad (Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:20 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hehe i go to the tanning salon almost everyday for about 10 - 17 mins

im gonna get some of the Good ol' skin cancer later in life but MEH

you got to live for right now because you could die tommow

Plus i live in canada so screw tanning outside
i would suggest going to the salon rather then tanning outside
driving_me_mad

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i just hope none of us end up like this:
http://bean.plasmator.net/random%20pix/050704_sunburn.jpg
lmao, thats disgusting!

And then she whispered “How can you do this to me?”
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

driving_me_mad писал(а):
lmao, thats disgusting!

Lmao ummm if that starts happening Perhaps you should STOP!
tanning Lol i saw that picture at school on a anti tan poster shes like 22 or someting

im pretty much done my tanning for this season now
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah! :-) Itґs topic for me.
sunbathinґ comes under my hobbies :) I love that... cause itґs hot and I love summer, who doesnґt like that. But when is winter I sometimes go to solarium- to bio solarium (there is a limit to everything). Itґs healthy and I go out with sunny skin :) But We just have summer. Iґm glaaaad and we break school up for 2 days.... -_-
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

driving_me_mad писал(а):
lmao, thats disgusting!

omg!! that cant be real can it??!!!
nikiTA.TU

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
driving_me_mad писал(а):
lmao, thats disgusting!

I donґt know if Iґd believe that. Itґs horrible!! Uff because I am from another country we havenґt sea no beach, no bikiny and no so strong sun..
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 28, 2006 10:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
driving_me_mad писал(а):
lmao, thats disgusting!

It is i've seen it on anti tanning Posters at school its legit
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: