Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

[Fiction] Closer than Close to You
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 25, 2006 11:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i would love to update as soon as possible...just so u know...next update will be my last...so before i do...i hope i can hear from u guys what u think the ending will be... :">

visit t.A.T.uism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 26, 2006 12:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ahhhhhh the end is near.

It will be sad to see this end.
But then I will start to read other things other people have written.
Obviously after I read this again from start to finnish.
Even if it dose take me a couple of days. (I read slowly)

But what I think the ending will be like?
I dont really know.
But I think it will involve most of the characters and let us know what happens.
Like what the reaction of Yulias dad will be?
What will he do?
Or what will Yulias pretend Husband try and do?
Who is this person sending death threats?
Will they get this person in the end?
Will they be happy, where they go to live?
What will happen to little tibra?

So many things we dont know what to think.
But you are either going to have a happy or sad ending.
And after reading it we will probaly remember it for years.
This forum will be flooded with tears of joy or sadness.

Just hope it dosnt cause any problems, j/k

But as I have said before this could go anywhere.
And all we can do is wait for it to happen, let it happen, then enjoy it happen.

EDIT:
Nice to see you PofY

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
tatumental

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 26, 2006 12:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i know its a shame but i've just noticed your fiction..(cos actually i didnt show interest to Fan-Art part of the forum very much) anyway i copied all your chapters and pasted to my pc.. now i've been beginning to read your book which is 160pages..:)
i've read just 20pages(means chapter 6) and being a fan of your fiction..want to congratulate u..
you are a very kindhearted,sensitive, loving, lovely person..
brownsuga2share

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 26, 2006 1:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

aww the ending is soon. well i hope its extremely long and you go out with a bang!! maybe even a sequeal?? meybe thats to much.

well its a lovely stroy that i am willing to read over and over!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 26, 2006 1:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Last one O_O Well, I hope it would be happy ending, but my instics is saying otherwise...Yup, have to buy more kleenexes. Pink kleenexes with mickey mouse ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Апр 28, 2006 7:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i need a happy end..:( let them run away to turkey (beside me:) )
(actually i wish the story werent finished)
it reminds me again what the love is..immediately have to fall in love..:(
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 28, 2006 8:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hello guys...i'm back for good ;)
i bought a new computer and all my internet problems are solved :D

ok here's the final part...enjoy!

Chapter Thirty Nine: Last Hours in Russia.

Part Three:

There was no time to waste anymore. Tibra had to go hunting for her wife’s hunter. Dead or alive she didn’t care. She won’t let anyone hurt her lover. She quickly ran inside the factory as she took out the small knife they used to open cans of food and waited in a dark hiding place. An hour has past with Tibra just sitting there frozen waiting for the mysterious figure to appear. Still no sound or hiss. Tibra felt it was useless to stay here since the hunter could probably be chasing Yulia back home. Tibra stood up and wore her back pack. Not knowing that she and Yulia were able to successfully loose this person. Tibra calmly walked through the factory as her cell phone rang loudly. “shit” Tibra spoke out. She reached for her cell phone and it was Sophie whowas calling. She turned her phone to silent and placed it back. As she lift her head up she saw at the far end a figure standing there but it was too dark to see. “HEY YOU” a female’s voice shouted out. A gun shot was triggered but failed to target Tibra. Tibra quickly turned and ran back to her hiding place and sat there in silence. She tried hard to breathe slowly so the fog coming from her breathing wouldn’t attract the hunter. The female’s foot steps were getting louder and louder, closer and closer. Tibra kept her eye’s wide open ready to strike as the figure approached her. It was difficult for Tibra to face this person with a knife. So Tibra shifted places everytime this figure came close waiting for the right position. Until she reached a dead end. It took hours for the hunter to finally find the last hiding place where Tibra was. It was the right position for Tibra to strike. As the hunter moved closer and closer. Tibra’s grip tightened on the knife. Sweat was pouring from Tibra’s forehead though it was freezing cold that night. “come out now. I know it’s a dead end. No where to hide now”. Tibra jumped out of her hiding place wanting to face this person. Thanks to the echo sound that was misleading for Tibra. So the first encounter began between Tibra and the hunter. Struggling and fighting with all their might. Both hands were on the same gun.
Outside the factory, the sun was setting. Everything seemed quiet. Then all of a sudden. The sound of a shot gun burst and broke the silence. As birds, white birds, frightfully flew out of almost every tree around the factory. Looking like a splash of water.

In Moscow...

Yulia sat impatiently in her room. Crying and sobbing. Imagining horrific scenes of Tibra. Her parents saw how she was depressed and worried. They let her alone this time. They’ve lost her once and not intending to lose her again. Her mother sat in her room too, worried about Tibra. Her father sat in the living room thinking about all the things that they’ve been through. He still can’t figure out how he could force his daughter, his only daughter to do something she didn’t want to. He somehow tried to make peace with the idea of his daughter being married to a female. He tried to understand how they loved each other. He couldn’t. but a stronger force made him accept not necessary understand. His love for his daughter. The fear of losing her once again. Maybe forever if that ever happens. He was glad she was home, safe, and warm that he would do anything to keep it like that. He started re-thinking of meeting Tibra and getting to know this person who changed their lives. He intended to listen and learn from these younger generations. Before he could finish that thought. The phone rang. Before he could get up and reach for the phone Yulia has already gotten out of her room and raced him for the phone. He let her answer it because he was convinced that Yulia waited for that phone call. He knew how much she loved Tibra and how much she missed her and how worried she was in those few hours. He let speak her in private as he entered his daughters room to give her privacy. Yulia stared at her father as she held on to the phone. She then picked it up. A man’s voice spoke on the phone: “Mrs.Volkova?”…

15 minute’s later…

Yulia slowly walked inside the police station with her parents behind her. A tall man in a suit lead them to a room. Yulia slowly walked inside as her parents still following her. It was cold as she felt her body shiver. She looked at the two men standing in front of her both in suits looking ashamed and sorry for her. From their eye’s she understood what had happened. Tears poured like rain from her eyes burning her cheeks. Without waiting or hesitating she pulled the plastic bag in front of her revealing the dead lifeless body of her wife, Tibra.

Flash back...

As the struggle began between Tibra and the mysterious person. Tibra now close to this person was able to see who it was. It was Tanya. She never gave up the idea of having back what she lost. Of gaining revenge. “WHERE IS SHE? THAT BITCH?” Tanya yelled out still holding on to the gun as Tibra tried to grab it back. “THAT’S NON OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS TANYA” Tibra replied back. “you know I loved you Tibra. You know leaving me was the biggest mistake of your life”. Tibra didn’t reply but started concentrating on the gun. But all the effort of running away and playing hide and seek with all the pressure and worry made her weak. Her arms and body failed her this time. She couldn’t pull the gun instead she used her body to break free from Tanya. As she pushed hard, Tanya’s finger pressed on the trigger and it went off right through Tibra’s heart. Tanya stood there frozen watching what she has done as Tibra’s helpless body fell on the floor. Tibra’s eyes widened trying hard to hold on to her life. But she couldn’t stop the death signs. Soon the pain wore off and she could see flash backs of her life. Flash backs of Yulia standing at the door way with the bunny slippers. Yulia in the park. Yulia’s kiss. Yulia’s love making. Their intimate moments. Yulia playing around with her daughter. Up to the day they got married. She saw everything that had happened between them in a fast foreward version. But it slowed down when she reached the point where She could see Yulia’s beautiful face with her diamond sea eyes staring at her in happiness and her cherry lips smiling. Those eyes…that smile…that milky tanned skin….that cast a strong spell of love on her that she could never escape. That beauty that was worth her life and more. The figure of the person she loved dearly and felt true happiness only once in her life with. Time stopped and the picture infront of her now froze. Tibra smiled through her pain now not feeling it at all. All senses has stopped. Everything was unreal to her at that moment except one thing she was sure of. It was Yulia’s love for her. It was the last thing Tibra saw was that picture that drew a wide smile on her before her pierced heart stopped as the picture slowly faded. And her chest stopped rising now for once and for all. She lay there swimming in a big pile of blood. Her soul laying it’s mercy finally seperating from her body like a thorned stick coming out of her throat as her body reacted to the trumble of death.

Back to the police station...

Yulia stood back staring at Tibra. Or was it really her. It looked like her body. It was dry and her skin already turned blue. Her eyes were shut and a small smile was drawn on her lips. Blood stains were still covering her body. Yulia’s mother turned her around and barried her face in her husband’s chest. The scene was unbearable for her parents. Yulia started shaking as her face went yellow. She remained quiet trying to accept the shock but couldn’t. she burst into tears and quickly touched her lovers face. It was could. She was shaking harder now. Her fingers touching every inch of Tibra’s cold face. She barried her face on Tibra’s cheek. One of the men approached her and patted her on the back. Yulia quickly turned around and started punching randomly on the guy. She pulled out a chair and yelled out: “ALL OF YOU. GET OUT. IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT. GET OUUUTTT!”. The chief inspector intructed them to leave her with the body but staying close outside the door. They left leaving them both alone. Yulia moved closer to Tibra. She held on to her hands and pulled it to her mouth kissing everything finger and every cold skin. She placed her other hand on Tibra’s cheek. With a great amount of effort Yulia’s voice shook as she spoke to her lover saying: “Tibra my love. Your not dead are you? Please wake up. It’s me Yulia. I love you. I know your tired from the runaway. But please right now I want you to wake up. Didn’t you say you’d do anything for me? Tibra…p-please answer me” she couldn’t speak no more. She couldn’t believe anything. Yulia sat there waiting for Tibra to say something. But how little she knew. Tibra was never coming back. She refused to understand the fact that Tibra no longer exists. Only in her heart and memories she will live. Not in real life any more. She waited hours in that room for Tibra to get up and hold and kiss her and tell her that everything will be ok. And that they are free now. But that never happened. The chief inspector entered the room finally. This time Yulia didn’t hesitate and she let him lead her outside. Before she left. She placed a kiss on Tibra’s lips and said: “your cold lips are unbearable. I wish I had that last kiss in Sophie’s car. I love you Tibra”. Then she slowly walked out the door staring at the ground. Her parents held her as she slowly pulled back and said: “it’s ok. She’s asleep now. She’s tired. We had many adventures. Just tell me when she wakes up”.

Interchapter:

Yulia was never able to get over what had happened. The pain never grew small. Everytime she felt she couldn’t take it anymore and she wanted to end all this and join her lover. She would read the letter Tibra had left her before she died…

Dear Yulia,
If you’re reading this letter that means I’m dead. Sorry I can’t straighten up my hand writing. It’s really cold here. I don’t know where I am now but I’m sure I’m in the factory. It’s supposed to be our safety zone but it turned out to be our nightmare. Anyways, I just wanted to tell you how much I love you. I don’t regret any moment I spent with you. Even my life and death. I don’t regret it. It’s the perfect death knowing that it’s for you. I’ve never loved anyone as much I loved you. You have no idea how you changed my life. Everything seems to have a color and taste after I met you. Everything seemed to make sense. Now I understand what those visions meant. It’s meant to end this way. Don’t be sad my love. This is a game of fate. This cruel world it too small for two big pure hearts to be in. this world is so cruel that such pure love can’t survive in it. this world is not true love’s home. True love belongs somewhere else. Not here. Don’t think of me as dead. Think of this as ‘I left to look for a home for our love’. As soon as I find it you’ll be joining me. You still have your whole life ahead of you. I don’t want to you to do foolish things. You still have little Tibra to live for. Think of her. And promise me that everyday Tibra grows up you’ll continually tell her about me. Even if physically I can’t be there. then maybe spiritually. Promise me now Yulia! I know you love me and I don’t want you take your life to follow me. That won’t make me happy. Live and make me happy. Take care of Tibra. And as soon as I find a home for us. I’ll call for you…
I love you,
-Tibra

blood stains were dry now on the edge of the letter. The police station handed it to her as part of Tibra’s belongings. Tanya is locked up now in a mental hospital. Her lawyer was successful at proving that she was crazy. Indeed she was. Yulia never tried to see Tanya at all. She knew she’d lose it if she did. Instead, Yulia filled her apartment where she and Tibra spent most of there time there with Tibra’s pictures and belongings. The dinner table with the table set and the pierced lighter that reminded her of Tibra’s heart. The guitar she used to play in. her clothes, her brushes and paint tubes, her back pack she used to carry around everywhere with her that contained all her secrets. her love letters and poetry's. the song she dedicated to Yulia recorded in a tape. everything. and most importantly, Tibra's journals. Larissa joked around sometimes when they’d visit Yulia implying to her apartment as Tibra’s shrine. Whenever she felt lonely she would open her window and stare at the emergency stairs. Sometimes, even fighting the cold and sitting there staring into the sky. Waiting for a shooting star from Tibra. Yulia continuously visited Tibra’s grave. She sat there for hours beside it touching the stone which was carved on it T N I-O 4∞. She would talk for hours with Tibra. Everytime she visited she could feel Tibra’s eyes on her. Where ever she went she felt that Tibra was with her spiritually, protecting her. The thought of her wife's tortured soul being free now calmed her a lot. She prayed hard everytime that Tibra would soon find a home for them. But at the mean time, she would just sit there near what’s beneath the dirt, stones, and white cloth. There lied……her guardian angel.

THE END

visit t.A.T.uism
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 29, 2006 10:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I dont know what to say.
I dont think anyone can say anything.

When I think of something to say I will say it and I will PM you with the things I cant say.

So this has come to an end, it is great and always will be.
For now thank you for writing it, thats all I can think of for now.

EDIT: Welcome back PofY how could I forget to say that.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jon (Пн Май 29, 2006 5:40 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Май 29, 2006 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I-I'm stunned and wordless. That was so sad, but so beautiful. I don't remember when I cried last time so much. I remembered every beautiful moments, the beginning. I can't find words...
But thank you so much for writing this, this was the most amazing 'journey' :bows deep:

edit: and now chapters title got new meaning. Final hours in Russian, indeed...

Последний раз редактировалось: Numen (Вт Май 30, 2006 8:52 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
B-Jane

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 3:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, i don't know what to say at all.....super wonderful ending!!!
Pofy, thanks for the last chapter..you know, i'm really a big fan of your fan fic!...so, thank you for sharing it here.;)))

p.s. i'm hoping for another fan fic from you soon;))
t.A.T.u02

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Май 30, 2006 9:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm speechles. its beautiful. it made me cry. i love it!
hope u will start on a new fanfic, if u r i cant wait =)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 31, 2006 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm still not sure if this is worth posting but here goes.

I will be honest and say that this is the first thing I have actually wanted to read.
Normaly I wouldnt even look at a book, if I did, usually I didnt read past the first few chapters.
I dont know why I read this, I said because it was so long it deserved to be read.
But their are longer books or stories than this so I still dont know why I decided to read this but now I have I think im lucky I did.

Everyone so far has been lost for words but it has been the same during the time you were writing this.
And the ending was a supprise, I always had, in my mind, this picture of them making it and then something happening.
But I like the way you answered some of the questions, like telling us about Yulias dad and how he changed.
And we almost forgot about Tanya but it makes sense what she done, it wasnt the right thing but we know why she did it. Were not left wondering what she might have done.

Thanks again for writing this, I know their are some people who come here just to read it.
One person even registered here just to replie after one of the updates.
All the things I said in the PM I first sent you about this are still true.
Some of thoes things I havnt told anybody ever.
I didnt think it was possable to do what you have done with just words.

I would even say this should be made a sticky it is so good, but that would be unfair.
Thats why I added a link to this thread in my signature.
It replaced the link to my game.
But what is my game comepared to this, a masterpiece as I call it.

What did we do to deserve it?

Well I have tryied my best to explain what I think I dont know if it is possable to explain it, so I will leave it at that.

We waited for it to happen, it happened and did we enjoy it, even if it was a sad ending, I dont think anyone can argue against that.

brownsuga2share

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 03, 2006 5:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

O MY GOD IM CRYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING BEYOND BELIEF.

please write more! you have a gift and i would like ot experience as much as possible!!!

NO WORDS CAN DISCRIBE WHAT YOU WRITE... SIMPLEY AMAZING AND SO MUCH MORE!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
jia

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 06, 2006 6:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so sad :(

but the whole story was so... sad and nice . so nice :)

My first ff I read!! And I love it. Even if it was long, but it had to be that long ;) . yea the groggy beginning was so cool (so dreamy) and now this ending- nice.

Pofy!
*bows*
you are my hero!!

:D

thank you so much for writing it.
Sweetness

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 2:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

great story i loved it you make me cry in almost every chapter that i read it was sooooooo amazing i hope you write more like this ....i`m waiting !!!!!!

P.S:you should be a writer ....;)))

U ROCKK!!!!WE LOVE UUUU!!!:))))

http://www.myspace.com/sweetness_denise
Property_of_Yulia

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 24, 2006 3:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well i'm glad u guys like the ending...and i'm glad it's not what u expected...

it's been a personal experience to write the fic and especially the ending was more than reality to me...

to everyone...really this 's been amazing...i appreciate this...thanx a lot...i will try to make another yul/len fic...and i promise it'll be something really different then the rest of the fics!!

visit t.A.T.uism
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 24, 2006 9:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As i Promised, this thread is sticky now, as the first ever finished long fan-fiction on our fan-art section :) The thread is closed, so if anyone of you interested to send your salutationes, comments, etc. to
property_of_yulia, you can do it through PM or email
p_of_y@yulia-volkova.com

Thank you, everybody!

Ev.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Страница 15 из 15

Перейти: