Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

[DVD-Present] Gallery program

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 5:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: [DVD-Present] Gallery program Ответить с цитатой

Deans Host was down all day today, and normally when it goes down it comes back the next day.
So I made a basic gallery program, during the downtime.
This is close to what I had when I was working on it last time.

http://img324.imageshack.us/img324/8795/galleryshotnq2.jpg

Megaupload
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IAQHPJYL

@Vikince I made this with flash so it can be embedded into pages :)
It uses an XML file to read the pictures and put them in order.
Right now it dosnt "resize" to match the picture it is viewing but I can sort that later.

I just decided to make this now because Deans web-host is down Again and when it is back up I will PM my testers with their test details.

p.s. if anyone has any suggestions or ideas on how I should make this look feel free to post them, or even if you want to do the "graphics" ie the buttons and backgorund for this program then make a post and I will tell you what sizes and requirments are needed.

- Jon.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 5:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon, its really good 1 and i hope u wont hate me for what I'm gonna suggest (as changes).
1st, I wish that somehow it could show the name of its creator, 2nd-the background should be different (not like I was thinkin u'll leave that as a final background...), 3rd...maybe there should be a frame?

Wait im gonna do a couple of wallpapers about how it would be good to look like ;)

EDIT: Ok, I dno really why did I do it like that when I still dont know what will be the background of the whole Web site...and I seriously should be forbidden to touch Photoshop ever again but here what came out...
http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5239/galleryak9.jpg (dont take me serious...I'll try to think of somethin else soon...)
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 8:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon, if you need some help, now I have 2 weeks of vacation so I can help you. At the moment the megaupload link doesn't work. I hope it's only a temporary problem and I try to download the file tomorrow. If the problem continues, I tell you something.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 04, 2006 11:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

@Vikince What I made is simple so your changes are welcome :)

@Dany Do you want to do the gallery program?
If you do I will send you the source file.
It will free up some time for me, I would appreciate it.

- Jon.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 05, 2006 7:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OK Jon, send me the source so I can work it, because the Megaupload link doesn't work also today.
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 16, 2006 4:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hy guys, here is an image of the new gallery player. It's not finished, I have to work over to code for solving some little problem and maybe some little change in the graphics...
Important note: the graphics of the player was created by Vikince that is mor better than me...

Here is the link for the image: http://www.settematte.com/Privato/Dany/Tatu_Gallery_pic1.jpg
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 16, 2006 8:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hun...u just hurt my feelings *cries*...but green did look the best, believe me...I wanted it to be black+some other colour...I've tried with blue/orange/red and pink but the green one looked the best :(. Im sorry to hear that lots of people dont like it...but because we dont have the time and the nerves to change everything all the time (and most of the guys in here said they trusted me in doin the design of the whole site...), it will be like I do it...if somebody has better suggestions, my msn address is shown on my profile, add me and we can discuss ur ideas...by then...hate me if u want...but that's how it's gonna look like... :/
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 16, 2006 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like it! It looks very cool! :) The green looks okay! Maybe red would've been beautiful too.

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 17, 2006 7:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
I like it! It looks very cool! :) The green looks okay! Maybe red would've been beautiful too.

Glad to hear! And ... my mistake ... I didnt try black-red because I dont like red :S But I could try if u insist ;)
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 17, 2006 1:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ok, guys, as u can see by yourselves, the gallery is done (or actually almost done) BUT there is still time (of course there is lol), we have now 59 images in the gallery which is not enough. Of course there isnt a capacity of their number but...I think we should put in there way more wallpapers. And as I said, any wallpapers that I gathered before wont be used, simply because some of their creators arent in the forum anymore. So I'm beggin' for ur attention and participation, please go here: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7771&start=20 and post more wallpapers (your most favourites of course) so we can use them too. Thanks in advance ;)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: