Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

All In Mind.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 298, 299, 300  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 27, 2006 5:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

One of the kittens died.
Down to six now.
Oh well...
Things happen...
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 28, 2006 2:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

KITTIES!! Aww, I hope no more die! Nooo!!! Stay alive so that you can spread your adorableness all over the worrrrld!!!

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:06 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 28, 2006 4:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My best friend just accepted a job offer to Miami, the lucky bastard!
But not before Wisconsin leaves him a present before he moves away...a hail storm that completely dents up his new car!

I'm stuck in Kentucky, but I love my job...

Saw my friend I hadn't seen in many years today....on the Detention Center Inmate Picture Website XD

College football season starts soon, yes!

Going back to school after a few years, feels very weird but enjoying it very much! Have one class that meets one Saturday a month, one online class, and a class I go to where the teacher appears on a television from another part of the state, not very ordinary :D

Very sad about the plane crash in Lexington, and angry about the stupidity that caused it >:(

Cleaned up my living room and found Gift Certificates for Medieval Times I received as a gift a couple of years ago, forgot all about them! I want to go so bad but Chicago is the closest one and I can't get myself out there :(

For everyone that's starting school now, have fun and good luck!!!
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 28, 2006 4:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Man,
My past few days have just been bleh.
My girl is really sick, and I don't knwo how to help her - does that ever give me a feeling of uselessness. I've also fallen behind on my drawings, and that's really starting to beat me up some, mentally.

Oh well, I'll start on them again tomorrow?
School is almost here, and I think the stress is taking it's toll on me, I feel sick, down below the bar, and all that unfun and unhappy stuff.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 28, 2006 10:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

scared to tell my rents i want to leave sixth form to do nursing. they keep saying dont give up, dont give up, if anyone in our family can do it its you.
so another year doing stuff i dont wanna do.
cant wait til i have enough money to go back-packing
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 28, 2006 11:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Guhhh...
Why did we skip the section "Gay Liberation" in APUSH?
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 29, 2006 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

the summer is over. back to school next monday..........im a bit pissed off with myself because i did very little all summer. The 'same sh!t different day'' stuff. I cant believe it went so fast...

and now 6th year, my last year in school. At the start of the summer, i had wanted to do Commerce in UCC ((445 points which will be really hard for me to get)) but i looked into Business Studies in CIT (only 280 points).....it doesnt matter if i do a good course or a not so good course, i have a top marketing or management job when i finish.....so i will go to CIT, alot easier to get into and it seems like fun

meanwhile, im thinking of cancelling my 'membership' of this forum. I feel that im not wanted here and when i asked people for help all i got was grieve and a threat the ban me forever. Im really upset about this, and i really dont need to deal with this aswell along with all the daily problems i face.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 29, 2006 5:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I actually get to play my base guitar in a band tonight... Little late notice, I only had one night to practice the songs they where singing... The regular base guitarist of the band came down with the flu, and couldn't make the gig later on tonight... (August 29, 2006)

The lead singers are two female vocalist. They go to a local college, and they major in performance arts.. Don't know exactly what field of arts they study but my guess would be vocals... Don't know to much about that field...

Anyway I received the songs they will be singing... I was referred to them by one of my rather distant friends that attends the same class... To my surprise they where singing two t.A.T.u songs that was featured on the 200 K/M In The Wrong Lane album.

How Soon Is Now (t.A.T.u's version)
Show Me Love

Only had 1 time ever to play along with them singing they move faster than t.A.T.u at the begining am not very use to it but, they slow down towards the middle and they get even slower towards the end which is really unusual.

The gig is at a local club, that is letting me play with a blue tag. Blue tag means I am able to go to the stage, then have to stay either on stage or leave the club because I am under 18. It's not a paying gig either...

That should be fun, I wont beable to go the sound check because I will be at practice for American Football. I'm going to be so tired tonight...

I'm already depraved of sleep...

School starts next tuesday, and I still haven't seen t.A.T.u live...

My summer was rather boring and uninteresting...

Overall this day maybe and hopefully will be the best night of my summer...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 29, 2006 11:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

------------------

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:06 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 1:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

my auntie has cancer... :(
really bad... :(
my uncle must be a wreck... :(
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 30, 2006 5:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lulu18 sounds like your day was awsome, I always love first days of school... It's just the 179 days that follow that one day that I hate the most...

Anyway... Continue from the third post above of this one

Practice ended earlier than normal, I made it to the club with 45 minutes to spare. Which was spent on the sound check, because I needed the practice... I was surprised to see the other members of the band, they where all females and I felt very out of place... Ashley (The Drummer), walked up to me and helped with the beats of there songs... I could tell she was flirting with me, I'm not blind... We where practicing three of there own songs with the two t.A.T.u songs... They told me that they didn't take the payment from the club because they weren't doing all of there own songs, which basically was because of me...

The time was already there (9:20 PM) when we had to start getting ready for the real thing... The two singers (Megan and Jenny) went up to the microphone, and introduced the band including themselves... The band weren’t nervous at all but I was about to pee my pants (Not Really!)... (9:30 PM) Hit when the singers came back with the band, and the drummer told me to be ready... We started off with there song 'The Unspoken Ones' which was later revealed to me that the song was about sins of the human being... It was rather awesome, during the middle all the lights in the club went out then two spotlights turned on to the two vocalist sitting down in chairs on the floor of the club. They sang like they where talking to each other, it was like nothing I seen before... I could tell they spent a lot of time getting this gig ready... There where so many cheers, the drummer said that they had a average of 400-500 loyal fans from campus...

When the song ended the spotlights dimmed out than we than they sang there next song 'Touch'... Which was revealed to me later that the song was about Jenny and her love affair she had earlier in her life.... This time multi-color lights shined on the band, and them when they made there way back on to the stage... It was a rather easy song to play, because I only had parts during the chorus... The lights faded after the song, then the spot lights reappeared on the two, they where sitting at the bar of the club.

The next song was 'How Soon Is Now' (From t.A.T.u) they sang it, just like t.A.T.u but the entire time they where singing to each other like they where in a fight at the bar... When they finished the spotlights faded then the phone sound of 'Show Me Love' started.. The spotlight dimly was on the two singing while they sat on the edge of the stage... The chorus came they got to there feet, and started singing towards each other... I could tell they weren't unfamiliar with t.A.T.u....

The song ended perfectly as the next song of theres 'Counted Decades' started it was rather hard for me at the begining because theres a huge chord line for guitars (Electic and Base)... It was revealed to me later that the song was about each of the women's lives... The two sang it on the stage with the multi-colored light shining on us, it was rather cool at the end when the vocalist threw there opposite arms into the air, the drummer threw her sticks on to the ground in front of her... You could tell it had been practiced before because they did it like it was a normal fashion...

The lights slowly came back on when there where a up roar of cheers... It made me smile as the two singers bowed... They treated me to dinner after at one of the restaurants near by... I offered to pay for my own, but they kept wanting to pay for mine... I wasn't about to argue with that... Ashley drove me home, she gave me her number and kissed me on the cheek... Yeah I tensed up a lot, because I said I would call her tomorrow... Then I made my way to my house...

Sorry, I had to tell someone or someones about my day. It was very fun, it in fact was the highlight of my summer...
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 08, 2006 5:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I sooooooooooooo need help with my Science coursework about ''Why does chocolate affect your pulse rate?''

Im trying to explain the variables and why? but we are not aloud to write ''to make it fair'' or ''it will be unfair''

Hard days back at school now :( Year 11 now its all go. And i start snowboarding tomorrow too. So that's cool!!!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 08, 2006 7:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

-----------

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:04 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 08, 2006 10:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I too am comming down with a cold. Which sucks alot, since my Outdoor ED class is going camping on Monday. Well, not comming down with, I HAVE. I think it's a type of tonsalitus, since I get it every few months, that and the bumps on the back of my throat and such make me wonder. Haha.

I'm really worried about my girl nowadays. First she was sick, and then in a car accident with a friend. The driver has both her feet broken as well as a leg, while she got some damaged ribs and bruises, but if she wasn't wearing her seat belt, (Which she usually dosn't) she would've died. Yeah, she would've gone right through the windshield. I hope she uses those sheatbelt from now on. She's been sleeping her days away, waking up every now and then and just going into a state of shock. She's so scared and confused right now, it's painful...
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 09, 2006 1:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey, it's the weekend, yay!

I just bought Muse "Black Holes and Revelations" on a whim, saw them on TV a bit a couple of months back. I love this album! Fantastic!

I was watching a segment on the Louvre on television and I so want to go there badly!!!! BADLY!!!! My top five international places to visit stands:
1. Scotland (where my ancestors came from)
2. Japan (love the culture!)
3. The Louvre in France (always fascinated by the greatest works, it'd be wonderful to see them all in one place)
4. England
5. Moscow (what can I say, the architecture, and the climate is my kind of thing!!)
Well, I guess I need the money to even get out of the state, much less the country, lol!! Nah, just too many responsibilities eating away at my disposable income.

So far, my first year of teaching has gone very well, the students seem to be interested in what I'm teaching, or at least they're faking interest very well :P Going to the marching band contest of my school tomorrow to further immerse myself in the school spirit, I guess :)

My college's football (american) team starts the season off laying a rotten egg...again!!! Only five weeks till the basketball team's practices start :D YAY!

I've been watching some of the soccer games on the Fox Soccer Channel (usually at around 2am) and starting to grow a liking to it, not like I know how the leagues go or anything, but I'm starting to learn.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 09, 2006 11:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lulu18 To tell you the truth, I didn't even know the two before the day of the club showcase. I don't believe they want the same things out of life, but as it stands I loved their voices as well as their performance... They where already offered deals from three different record labels, but they denied all of their contracts. I don't know if they are playing hard to get, or if they don't want to become the center of attention. I found out that the whole showcase was all put together by themselves... They could very well be waiting for a sponsor, to support them financially... But for a supporter to invest that much money into a band without a record label under them is almost unheard of... But they are at a young age (I believe both of them are 19) and might be playing hard to get, or are waiting for the perfect contract... But there's always the chance they just want to be a mid-town band... I haven't really spoke to them since the day after the club showcase...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently started school, and I have already been in a verbal fight with my ex-girlfriend during the first day of school. It's horrible, never date people that go to the same school as you...

My scheduled classes for school
First Hour: Russian Language
Second Hour: Advanced Calculus
Third Hour: European/Russian Cultures
Fourth Hour: Advanced Physical Education Part 4
Fifth: Advanced Business Tech.

My scheduled classes for school
(This is my schedule after the first semester)
First Hour: Russian Language Part 2/4
Second Hour: Advanced European/Russian Cultures
Third Hour: Spanish (Spain) Language Part 3/4
Fourth Hour: Advanced Business Tech. Part 2/2
Fifth: Phsyical/Health Education
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 11:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu.fatal.ru was just hacked and is now being destroyed...
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 11:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu fatal works for me oO

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
kiska13

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 3:14 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Deleted :roll:
Кажусь..."
-t.A.T.u-

Последний раз редактировалось: kiska13 (Вт Сен 25, 2007 6:54 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 10:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^We like a neat, clean, uniform forum.

You can always use text smilies. :D

You'll find that these rules make this forum the most efficient.
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 298, 299, 300  След.
Страница 10 из 300

Перейти: