Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

New Record Label Choices
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jesse писал(а):
More importantly... Does t.A.T.u want to be safe with a respectable record company or Does t.A.T.u want to take it to the next level, and try to regain what they had with 200 K/M In The Wrong Lane.

I'd rather see t.A.T.u. not signed to Eminems label.

Цитата:

No, not many people find there music attractive, but they are a record label that works very well with their artists...

I think you just proved the point of why they shouldn't sign with Shady records. Or do you want t.A.T.u. to completely flop?

They might work well with their artists - but what's the point when the artists don't go anywhere?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jesse писал(а):
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars..., may I ask you why it would be offensive?

the mere idea of t.A.T.u. being good enough for Shady Records...
im sorry...
i love t.A.T.u. as much as anyone else here...
but that doesnt mean im not realistic...
fanoff

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

what label they get the contract from doesnt matter if everything goes super for them.sony or emi or neformat or WB/maverick doesnt matter if t.A.T.u. makes good music.
Dean писал(а):
(E.g. Gomenasai!).

i love gomenasai!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSfYGJf5uuM

made by me!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

fanoff писал(а):
what label they get the contract from doesnt matter if everything goes super for them.sony or emi or neformat or WB/maverick doesnt matter if t.A.T.u. makes good music.

They made good music on the last album, but they need good promotion too, they need to be able to be themselves and release singles they want - not want Interscope want! They need to be able to create their videos the way they want - none of this gomenasai stuff!

Цитата:

i love gomenasai!!

You might - but the girls didnt like it, they didn't want to record it - so they shouldn't have been forced too - and shouldn't have been forced to release it as a single either!
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

they should sign with JIVE records they are pretty good on promotion and stuff

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Justin Timberlake is with Jive, I've been getting non-stop emails from them about his new single... gotta admit - it works!

Jive is part of Sony tho - ick!
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean I don't see the difference from signing with the notorious Madonna, and Eminem. At least Eminem has songs that have meaning behind them, that most of t.A.T.u's songs contain. Yeah, I admit that Eminem has some songs that I don't like and there are songs that I take offensive too... But there’s songs that have a lot of passion and life meaning behind them... I have all the up-most-respect for Eminem, he started off being dirt poor to working his way up the charts and finally being one the greatest artists of all time...

We have different views on this subject. I believe if the artist(s) has the respect of their record label, and the support of their record label they will be successful... I don't like huge labels, I like smaller labels that will help the artist and not throw them aside... I thought you felt the same, as you also posted that you didn't like large labels... I don't know what you have against Eminem, but remember people make mistakes. Some people realize these things then change to have a productive and fulfilled life...

Even though realistically I doubt they will sign with Shady Records. I said that particular label for a reason, and that reason is that I want them to sign with a label that would help them. Not a label that is huge and wont focus on helping the band fullfill what they want to do with their career... This is one reason why I don't support the idea with signing with Warner Brothers or any other large record label...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Roadrunner records. ;P ...and a co-op with Opeth...
ooh..I'm fantasizing again

oh nevermind, as long as they can do new CDs and promotion, whatever the record label is. I don't know the record companies so well, so I'll just stfu, and wait and see.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

But Warner Bros. is well known for helping artists to fulfill their ambitions with regards to their music career. So I dont see why you are arguing.

I have nothing against Eminem, but I think that label is just wrong for t.A.T.u., they can get the same deal at Maverick with Madonna, but without all the over-americanised Rap! Warner Bros. has a larger range in the music they produce, i think in the long run, they would be better for them than Shady records.
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL Roadrunner?! Or what about Nuclear Blast LOL
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 10:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
LOL Roadrunner?! Or what about Nuclear Blast LOL

Oh yeah, tatu would fit easily. ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 10:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

As long as t.A.T.u. get's to sing what they want, choose their own singles, and get promoted MUCH better than they were promoted for D&M, I really will not care who they sign with!!!
Yulia'sFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

your point of view it's right,i am agree with you,they definatelly must be promoted better and have more cool videos,not like the Gomenasai one,i can't say it was bad,it was nice,but to simple and they deserve,they can make much better then that!!!
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 10:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LOL, yeah, there's always Metal Blade, Necropolis, Earache, Relapse, Century Media, think of the duets!!! XD
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 10:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think there was a madonna fan on some of the tatu boards, who went by the name madonna... not the actual madonna though.

What about Virgin Or V2 records? Or have they been bought up by one of the big ones? I dont think they should sign to a huge company but to a more medium size one where perhaps they are one of the biggest stars on the books so would get more attention put on them. Rather than signing to another label who have lots of big stars.
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 1:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
I have nothing against Eminem, but I think that label is just wrong for t.A.T.u., they can get the same deal at Maverick with Madonna, but without all the over-americanised Rap! Warner Bros. has a larger range in the music they produce, i think in the long run, they would be better for them than Shady records.

What does Maverick records have to offer? They don't have any artist(s), that made it out of the recording studio... None of them have been heard in the media for quite some time, even when they are it isn't enough to promote.. I don't understand what you have against rap, all music is the same. Its just how it flows, that makes it any different from other music... Madonna, only had a great career because of her scandalous behavior... t.A.T.u doesn't act scandalous anymore, even when they did... They had good music and a style to back it up with... I don't like even using the word scandalous to define t.A.T.u's younger career, but that's how the media viewed it...

Warner Brothers, could be a legitimate candidate but I have concerns. t.A.T.u, is unique and deserves vast amount of attention from their recording labels. Warner Brothers, I don't believe could give them the attention they need due to their vast amount of other artists. I don't believe that Warner Brothers, would match with t.A.T.u well enough to promote them back into the major leagues and it could ultimately end worse than Interscope/Universal.

I don't want them to promote in the United States or any other country they neglected over the years, unless their happy doing so... I'm willing to pay to go to a different country, just to hear them play happily... Where they decide to settle down for the long hall, I will be happy... I just don't want them to fade away in a huge record label... I want and I am sure they want to continue their careers fully till they decide together to retire...

That's why I chosen such a record label... Realistically, I know their not going to sign with Shady Records... I want the best for t.A.T.u, not what's best for the careers... But what's best for Yulia, Lena, and their band members... If they have thoughts of reclaiming their success they had earlier in their careers... They need a record label that is small enough to devote the time and effort into such a task... But the record label needs knowledge of how to receive the success they had earlier... That's one of the reason's I didn't pick any other record label than Shady Records... The career of Eminem, is long lived and is still being lived... Yeah, people might not like him for his lyrics... But you can't deny the success he had over his career... Then there’s 50 cent, in a one year span he went from nothing to almost matching the success of Eminem and earning multiple awards in variety of award shows... Them two could very well match the amount of hits, that Warner Brothers/Maverick together could provide... I mean even if they signed with such a record label, doesn't mean they have to change their lyrics or personality... Of course this is all my own
personal opinion...

YaVernuz писал(а):
the best would still be Yulia starting her own label (as she intended to do that after Tatu anyway... It'd be nice, she'd be independent with Lena, no bosses and all...), or - SHADY RECORDS!

Since Tatu is provoking (like Eminem) and has kick-ass music (like Eminem) and they had pictures with Em & 50 and all, I suppose they're okay! :p

Or a combo:

Volkat Shady Records. *grin*

Sorry I didn't notice this earlier, I 100% agree with you YaVernuz.
Volkat Shady Records, that actually sounds pretty awesome.
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Intervolkov

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 6:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that they will have a new contract with Warner Music and will make a 2/3 collaborations with Warner artist like Linkin Park or Madonna
FiOrE<3RLYJA

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 2:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

a collaboration with Madonna would be AWESOME maverick seems good they have great artist on their list besides madonna like Alanis morissette , michelle branch

If they sign with jive it would be easier to sing a song with JUSTIN T

I have a question isnt shady records related with universal/interscope?
like jive is related with sony?

FOREVER LENA
tATu forever in my My Heart for the rest of my Life.
I am латинский pa`que tu lo sepas
Fiorela
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 3:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes, I think Shady is part of Universal Music!

Like Maverick is a part of Warner Bros.! :-)
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 4:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RLYAA писал(а):

If they sign with jive it would be easier to sing a song with JUSTIN T

I don't see that happening, he's probably still upset at them for keeping Cry Me A River at No.2

And VolKat record? If they're gonna go it alone, the only acceptable name has to be tatunes. Think about it, it fits like a glove....
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 2 из 3

Перейти: