Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Prom / Debs
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 12:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Prom / Debs Ответить с цитатой

in Ireland, we call the prom, the debs ((debutantes ball))

it is huge here.....and mine is coming up soon........haha when i mean soon i mean November 17th!

everyone is talking about it so it has got me thinking...

lets hear from everyone about their experiences, or pictures from their prom.

id also like advice on transportation, im taking the most nicest girl in the world, Jennifer....Jen wants to go in a helicopter. Fair enough, although in November in Ireland it gets dark after 5pm and private aircraft cant fly in the dark. if we go in a limo she will pay for her share, no way am i doing that, i pay for her share.....she wont let me.
i wanna go in my American truck, it will fit maybe 3 couples in it, she thinks its way over the top.....yet she thinks a helicopter isnt over the top!!

me and my friends were talking in geography class yesterday and decided i should get a limo and within 5 seconds two of them decided they were coming with me woth their girls, next class one reminded me about the truck, its big and attracts alot of attention. it is available for hire at something like 1500euros a day, but of course i would have it for free. the limo meanwhile, i would want a big one so that would cost alot of money.

so jennifer has the choice of an American truck for free which is like the only one in Ireland or an expensive limo which she is going to pay her share for.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/McAuliffeTrucking/photoshootkenworth058.jpg

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e128/McAuliffeTrucking/photoshootkenworth050.jpg

i need help, what do i do??

ohh...and dont forget to post pics and tell about stories from yer proms!
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 12:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Personally, I think the truck would be more cool and unique.

I only had prom in "junior high" when I was 15. I wore a black, slim dress. It cost me 15€ and everyone loved it. Too bad they payed more like 150€ for their dresses. Mwaha. And as for mean of transportations, me, my "date" and another couple went in a metallic bronze convertible. It was cool enough for me.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 12:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Leavers Doooooooo! Ответить с цитатой

Good post!

Well I had my 'prom' only we called it a leavers do, last may, (a year tomorrow actually!) I wore a dark purple dress that was cut at the front and i had my hair cut the same day like Yulia on the school girl poster. I'll talk you through my leavers do:

After having my hair cut I went home and had a snack (it being about 4:30 and my prom was at 8pm) then my cousin came round and i got changed.

I had some photos taken in my back garden (cant scan them in as my scanner is broken but just need to find the software) ANYWAY we had to be at the Pines hotel at 7:15-7:30 which is opposite my house so my cousin just drove me with HADDAWAY - WHAT IS LOVE blasting out! I was one of the first arrive so went to talk to some friends.

At about 7:45 we had to line up with a partner to walk into the hotel (linking arms) now I was meant to be walking in with a lad i used to have a crush on but turns out he had found somebody else so I was panicking about who to walk in with i didnt want to be on my own, this is where my prom got super ace:

Me and my mate had found the super hot pe teacher (me being the only girl in the school to think he was hot) and she asked him.
'Sirrr, please could Vicki walk in with you?' (Me being to shy to ask him, well just overwhelmed with his hotness) and he said.
'Yeah, Id LOVE to, you look lovely.' referring to me!!!!

Anyway we walked in and then it was just a case of finding somewhere to sit in the like function suite place which was really nice, so i sat with some other mates and then we had something to eat, it was like a hot buffet, then we could just talk with our mates or dance, a lot of people were dancing, including me.

The music turned out to be pretty rubbish tbh so i asked them for a few songs and one of them was NGGU as the CDs they had weren't that up to date (NGGU in 2003, my prom 2005). Anyway my PE teacher was dancing too and guess what... HE DANCED WITH ME!!! I was so happy!

The next day at school we had a big leaving assembly and lots of people were crying, (I was in floods), and my PE teacher gave me a big hug and said id have to come back and see him, (I actually still havent but its the school leavers do tomorrow and im gonna say hello, plus i might be doing a work placement at my high school). So here are some pics that are on the comp.

Pictures

http://www.parklands.lancsngfl.ac.uk/oldimages/Leavers%202005/DSC02736.JPG Me 2nd from left linking arms with my PE teacher

http://www.parklands.lancsngfl.ac.uk/oldimages/Leavers%202005/DSC02734.JPG You can JUST see me

http://www.parklands.lancsngfl.ac.uk/oldimages/Leavers%202005/DSC02735.JPG Me behind the guy and my hottie pe teacher behind the girl

Oh and I think you can tell I still REALLY like my (ex) pe teacher what a hottie, I miss him like, sooooooooooooooooo much!!

http://www.parklands.lancsngfl.ac.uk/oldimages/Leavers%202005/DSC02785.JPG We walked into this bit here

http://www.thepineshotel.co.uk/ Thats where we had the do!

RE: Sienas - go for the big american truck, its really unusual and everybody has limos, like at my do EVERYBODY!!

x x x x
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

really interesting girls! and cool pics vicki!

but, the advice i need is how do i convince jen that the truck is better?! she thinks its way OTT whereas she thinks a helicopter isnt! o_O
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 2:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well if she likes TATU say its like NGGU, plus a helicopter could be dangerous?? Hmmmm tough. Just say that your like getting E1500 free which is pretty good!!

x x x
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Day dreamer

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 17, 2006 4:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

OMG i was soooo anoyed wen i found out my year aint havin a prom :( so after our exams (OMFG in like 2 days!!!) wer goin up 2 london in a limo lol its gna b so cool lol i cant wait lol

ohh an as a treat for me, after my exams r over im gettin me lip pierced lol its gna look so cool lol

@Seinas- iv never been in a truck but it wud b funky lol ud get LOADZ of attention an even more if u jus happen to run over the peeps u dnt like he he he
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Jack

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 12:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i didnt have one as i went to a boys school
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:12 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i didn't haf one too coz we never had such a "prom" thing in hong kong...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Thomas

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 4:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

carman писал(а):
i didn't haf one too coz we never had such a "prom" thing in hong kong...

Neither in Belgium...
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 1:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jack писал(а):

That would have been so much more amusing though.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 4:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ive decided i will have to find a limo. its what she wants, and i want to make the night the most special night she has ever had.

Jack писал(а):

im in a boys school.......what we do is we join up with the community college
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 18, 2006 11:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
and i want to make the night the most special night she has ever had.

Buy her a pony! - All girls love ponies! :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 04, 2006 7:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hmmm....revive an old topic

well, the Debs are on the 18th of November (yeah still far away), and last week the girls said no way would they go in the truck (they are being selfish bi@tches but nevermind) so i booked an American stretch limo....it will cost 240euros and thats 40 each but of course me being the perfect gentleman i will pay for my dates share....and pay for her tickets aswell i might add!

most people wear a tuxedo...but i want a suit with a black shirt, and silver tie......hmm what do ye think??
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 05, 2006 6:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i've got my dancing formal tonight.

my school, [removed], did it with [removed], and yeah...

lol. we did classes every monday night. now in 3 hours its the formal !! ahh !!

i'll post pics asap :)

Последний раз редактировалось: Julian (Чт Июл 02, 2009 12:28 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 05, 2006 10:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wow that's so like in the american movies. A prom! :D Here in Belgium I could only dream of that. we don't have those here :(

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 06, 2006 1:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Made a point of not going to mine, no way I'm going to dress up like a penguin and spend the night talking to people I don't really like about stuff I don't really care about, unless I'm plotting a diamond heist or something to that effect.

So I stayed at home and had myself a mammoth GTR session, as is the custom.
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 09, 2006 10:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My dancing formal pics:

[removed]

Последний раз редактировалось: Julian (Чт Июл 02, 2009 12:27 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 09, 2006 6:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's weird, I'm not use to the cultures of different countries to my own. The photographs you posted Julian, you really weren't joking about the formal dancing. That much of formal dancing isn't forced, or even used in the High Schools of America. It's weird, I'm use to males placing their hands on the females waist while they place their arms around the neck of the male. Is that used anywhere else? I find the description I said is more of a romantic slow dance, rather than the normal formal slow dance. It's a shame that having school dances isn't a world wide event, not only is it a break from the classroom but can be rather fun...

In our school we have three formal dressed dances. The first one is our Homecoming Dance, which is a dance that is held on a Saturday after the Homecoming Game. The homecoming game is a match up of two teams playing American football. There is normally also a Homecoming Parade before the game... Which is used to get the town pumped up for the game, and gives the town a chance to show there school pride....

The second one comes during the Boys Basketball Season, in America. The title of the second dance in most High Schools varies. In the school I attend it's the Winter Festival Dance, like the homecoming dance there is a Winter Festival Game. The winter festival game is a match up of two teams playing basketball. In some High Schools there is also a parade, but my school doesn't have one for this event...

Then the third one is of course the prom. This is held towards the end of the school year, and is the best of the other two. It's normally a dance for the Junior(11th) and the Senior(12th) classes. Freshmen(9th) and Sophomores(10th) are allowed to attend only if they are invited by one of the Juniors(11th) or Seniors(12th). Many students take more fancy transportation to this event than the other two. This is more of a romantic dance than the other two also...

I attended all the dances (including the proms) since my freshmen year... Also I currently have no photographs on my computer, for these events... But hopefully during my homecoming dance, I may be able to have a few to post...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 10, 2006 12:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Forced ? Yeah, we all wanted to do it.

We'd been having lessons after school for 8 weeks.. ^_^ then they got our parents to come one night, we brought food, dressed up - and bam, we had a lovely showcase =p

i had to dance with my mum, and the girls had to dance with their dads for some parts.

LOL about the tcoughing thing, it was funy because for most of the night when i was with dani {when we were'nt dancing} i was holding her hand, and some peoople were like 'ooooh' but she knows i'm gay so meh =p
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 13, 2006 9:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

4 days to go!!!!!!

im so nervous about it..........

any advice???
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: