Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

All In Mind.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 298, 299, 300  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Kristoffer

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 11:20 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Omg, I just heard Anna Nicoleґs 20-year-old son has died!! I remember watching her show and thinking what a nice guy he is... Itґs always the nice people who die young. I feel so sorry for all of them ;-(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 1:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Today is the Outdoor ED overnight camping trip with my Outdoor ED class. I won't be on at night tonight.

Still a alittle peeved over not getting my entery done on time, but oh well. Life still rolls on. I wish best of luck yo all those who entered.

I havn't talked to her in at least a week now, and I'm gettign really worried, to tell the truth. She hasn't been calling or answering, or signing online, or showing up anywhere she usually goes to. I hope, she's okay. Last I heard from her was just a few days after the car accident, now nothing...

My cold has lifted some, but I get the odd small fever from time to time. I'll be taking pictures at the camp, so I may have some to share later.
kiska13

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Deleted :roll:
Кажусь..."
-t.A.T.u-

Последний раз редактировалось: kiska13 (Вт Сен 25, 2007 6:55 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
kiska13

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Deleted :roll:
Кажусь..."
-t.A.T.u-

Последний раз редактировалось: kiska13 (Вт Сен 25, 2007 6:56 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 6:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Also prohibited is.....
Цитата:
14. Discussion of the absence of certain BBC codes on this forum (the absence of smilee’s , pictures, etc.)

I always thought that rule was funny. "The first rule of Fight Club is you do not talk about Fight Club" sorta thing.

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:04 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 11, 2006 11:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i was tlking about what im planning for my gap year to my friend whos also my ex and i think i just agreed to go wiv him :S could be dodgy he still really likes me.
also found out today im the first person to get 100/100 for the philosophy exam that my teacher has taught, she was quite thrilled til i reminded her that i got an E in coursework and a U in the ethics paper making it a D overall lol
decided i am going to do nursing at uni. cant wait for the outfit!
o and im sooooo happy iv just been chatting to my friend from like 6 yrs ago at NLCC (tis a camp) she was like my best mate ever her and josie and im so glad iv spoke to her again - has deff made my day :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Сен 13, 2006 1:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not so happy with my Calculus grade...
I've an 80.1, on the verge of having a C...so close it's really there.

Aaah!! I hope I'm not sounding too exemplary here, but anything lower than 90 isn't really my thing. I really must change my work ethic (stop BSing my homework!) if I want that B to go up to a more comfortable level that doesn't go down a notch if I don't turn in an assignment.

Well, so much for the blemish in my progress report. :X
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 3:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Been in college today, (zzzz!)

I had 2 classed only, French and a long break, although nightmare because, well maybe I will not mention it (it's a ladies thing, come on girls it's all happened to right?) so I had to go home after my French class and change :(

I had a religion and ethics class also, now Im waiting to get taken home from college and I'm listening to Мумий Тролль :D

Later I will sort out my work and fill in a job application form, oh it is so boring being a studient!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

School starts tomorrowwwwwwwwww *cries* I dont wannaaaaaaaa! :'((( And those are my last hours of freedom! Damn I so dont wanna go 2morrow :( Anyway...I hope it will be good...not like I'm that happy about the new school year starting but hey...it had to happen soon anyway lol ;)
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 9:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So, high school drama even continues into college. @_@

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:03 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 14, 2006 9:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You 2 could get in to a fight....

haha usually when i got in to fights at school i became friends with the guy i was fighting with....

Boys...
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 2:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll be your crying shoulder
I'll be love's suicide
I'll be better when I'm older
I'll be the greatest fan of your life...
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 5:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

-----------

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:03 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Ashley

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 15, 2006 1:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Still no show of Wendy, which is bothering me and making me worried. She did happen to talk to my friend on Monday night when Iw as gone camping with Outdoor ED - great and all I guess, but I'm about two weeks without seeing her myself which is annoying and kind of hurts.

School is getting annoying, except for the one or two classes I actually look forward too. Then again, it always goes as such, no?
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 8:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am now addicted to Fergie's new single: London Bridge...

I managed to squeak by 23 other people to get back into the top 10 grade point averages in my grade... I have my extracurricular activities to thank for getting me all the way past the other students that concentrated on their grades more than excelling in other fields... 3.89 Grade Point Average for the win!

In other good news I was accepted to the college I wanted to attend, but now I might not attend it instead I might go to europe or canada to attend college there...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 16, 2006 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^You can have a higher GPA with extracurricular activities?!
That's messed up...

I'm lighting candles on my butt to get a 4.something, and I'm still down there in the 20's...
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 17, 2006 12:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^ No, I was tied at 3.89 with 23 other people. Our school is populated with very intelligent people, but our sports teams have been lacking because the school I attend is a academic driven school. The reason why I was selected to gain the number 10 spot in my grade was due to my extracurricular activities. I didn't get a bribe or anything like that it was because it's harder to hold such a good GPA while spending countless hours at practices and/or at games. I have taken up such hard classes this year that I might very well fall behind and lose my ranking in my grade... I am not planning to be in the top 10 to graduate..
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Lulu18
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 17, 2006 2:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

--------------

Последний раз редактировалось: Lulu18 (Пн Янв 18, 2010 5:02 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
fifeman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 17, 2006 3:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^^ HAHA!!! Lulu18, hope you can take care of that!!!

Went and saw Black Dahlia....ehh, it's alright, could've been better.

Nachos and a water, $10, what a deal! :S

Wow, school just drags, and it just started last month!!! Pretty pathetic, eh? I remember being in the top 10 at my high school, but don't remember which position, it's been a while, but I also noticed that unless you are in the top two, it doesn't seem to affect college acceptance much, but that's just been my observation.
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 17, 2006 7:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

top 10? pff i used to be top 1 when i was in 3rd grade! woooooooo! Beat that!
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 298, 299, 300  След.
Страница 11 из 300

Перейти: