Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Harry Potter
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2007 11:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Harry Potter Ответить с цитатой

Soo...in London readers are braving the elements just to have the slightest chance of getting a hold of this final adventure.

In New York, they're having a splendid celebration.

In my town, Barnes and Noble is the venue of a party starting at 10pm, the book goes on sale at 12 midnight. There might be a reading, but I would much rather experience the story to myself first.

However, as big as a fan as I am, I won't be joining the plethora of Harry Potter fans who will be crowding the bookstore tonight. Tonight, I am going to get as much sleep as possible. Tomorrow, I'm going to park my car in front of the bookstore an hour before it opens, grab the book, go back home, grab the 6pack of diet coke I bought especially for tomorrow, dump it in the cooler filled with 2 days worth of ice, add in a bottle of milk, a box of cookies, a bag of chips, and a jar of dip, then I'll go to my room, put Vivaldi's Four Seasons on repeat, lie on my bed, and read...

...and read...
...and read.

I have forewarned the two people who live with me, namely my mother and my brother, to not disturb me for at least 48 hours. Knowing that I almost scalped an acquaintance from school for a good seat at the IMAX opening of The Order of the Phoenix, they agreed without hesitation.

How will you be experiencing your final year at Hogwarts?
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 12:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

WooHoo... so big events - relises of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movie and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hellows.

Can't wait to watch\read it Wink

In Russian 7th book will be avaliable in December only Crying
I don't want to read piracy book but buy English one is too expensive Sad(
So I have to wait..

Btw movie already realised in Russia, but in my town theater it not showes.. so I'll buy DVD.

I so understand you, necro. Good luck to you when you will grab it ;P

P.S.
Guys please don't post here who deads in last part. Don't spoil pleasure of reading.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 1:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^I'll personally hex whoever spoils it!
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 9:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like Harry Potter. :)
I watched the fifth episode last thursday, it was a good one.
More dark, more evil ^^

I am beginning to read the books, i have finished the first episode.
Something very interesting with Harry Potter Books :
The next book has much more pages than the last one.
We could say that if there was episode 20, there will be probably 3000 pages ? LOL joke ^^

And it will so great i think :D

Just to speculate (not spoiling) i think Harry and Voldemort will die in the last episode.

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Сб Июл 21, 2007 10:30 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 10:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
The next book has much more pages than the last one.

That is my favorite attribute in this saga Wide smile
I'm always so happy when in new book +100 pages Mocking
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can not WAIT , VIDA ISLAMIYEH SHOULD translate it in farsi faster ! ( I mean when it comes ) :lol:
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hehe people are going crazy over this book. It's all over the papers and thousands of people went to bookstores which were opened at midnight especially for the release. I haven't read the bookds, so I don't really know, but it's quite intriguing how a series of books can affect people all over the world. I have seen one of the films though (I think it was the 2nd) and it was quite okay, though I don't really know the story. I might accompany a friend of mine to the movies tonight to watch the movie that was just released. Is it the 5th? I won't be able to follow, but still :p

All you big funs, have fun reading! It will be some long days finishing that BIG book :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 1:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

An - the books are excellent - you should read them Smile

The movies are pretty damn good too!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 2:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke, it's all over the world Wink
In Moscow many fans were ready to buy book since night. All like in London.
Even though it in English, language is not a border for fanatism Wide smile

On TV, Internet (MSN.ru etc) - it everywhere Smile

Dean, I became a fan by seeing first movie Smile After this point I was in Sochi (far away from HP casette lol) and bought there Second and Third books (I was so dissapointed when one girl bought last Fourth book in a shop 'till 10 minutes before me. Besides, I bought it on next day)).
So I read them all and when I come back I seen a Second movie.
It was 2003.

So then was Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban movie and videogame, I really love them both! Same time I bought Order of a Phoenix book. In 2005 I read Half-Blood Prince. In 2006 I read it one more time Smile)))

So, poor me, I still didn't read first book Neutral
But I know, sometime I will buy all 7 books in Russian and English (and read them all of course Mr. Green )
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 21, 2007 7:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was a fan of Harry Potter , even before the movies ! and when I watched the movies , I already could view the motions and actions !

hey , it's a news about the new book of Harry Potter on Yahoo! , so , check it out :

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070720/ap_en_re/harry_potter_review

Ok , Lucky you , that you can read it soon ! as yahoo said :

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20070721/capt.sge.eap14.210707185206.photo01.photo.default-512x341.jpg?x=380&y=253&sig=hlt_CGNV3tnO68JPyYfFFw--

An Iranian woman buys a copy of "Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows" at a bookstore in Tehran. Harry Potter fans in Iran will have to wait weeks for a Farsi translation of the series finale, but an elite group of English-speaking readers in the Islamic republic still joined the worldwide frenzy over the teenage wizard's fate early on Saturday.(AFP/Atta Kenare)

So , I have to wait ! but I will first buy the Original and English version of it !
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 24, 2007 2:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Full of action, but not pulp-fiction.
Harry has matured with JK Rowling's writing.

I do have to say this, it's not exactly a SPOILER, it's more of a WARNING!!!, so I'll go ahead.

please, if you do not like sappy endings, don't bother with the prologue. rip it off the book and burn it if you get tempted
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 26, 2007 9:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I bought the first one and didn't get a chance to read it until my mum and sister were finished with it. And it was the same with all the others. I'm not really and avid Potter fan, i don't strut round in cloaks and point twigs at people...unlike someone i know ¬¬ ... I don't like the movies that much either, they sort of cripple your imagination. After seeing the first movie, it took a while to get the actors images out of my head and return the characters to what i think they looked like in the first place.

But now with no more books, i'm thinking i may watch the movies, for the heck of it...

Finally.....

YAAAAAAA...my mum bought Deathly Hallows for herself and i nicked it!

I live by myself, so i was undisturbed, i started reading it at 3:00pm and had finished it by 1:30am...then the next day i re-read the important parts of the story and contemplated them.

A perfect rounded ending. Millions of Potter fand will be devistated that there are no more books to be published, even JKRowling said she became depressed for a couple of days and was Grieving for the past 17 years of Potter in her life (Daily Mirror UK 26/7/2007)
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 26, 2007 10:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hey there ! we started a group in one of Persian websites LOL
WOW , Now we are have simultaneous translation ... now we are working on the new book of harry potter and we want to translate it in persian ! we already translated 3 chapters of this nice book !!!
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 10:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

* return_to_hades сказал * http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/19959323/

Those curious about beyond the epilogue. It really is better than the sappy crappy epilogue. Career insights you know!

FINALLY!!
That saved what little sanity I have.

I was prepared to ask every person I meet at Barnes and Noble to speculate on what happened to Luna...whew!

[quote="JK Rowling"]“I’m dealing with a level of obsession in some of my fans that will not rest until they know the middle names of Harry’s great-great-grandparents...[/quote]

...AND his great-great-grandkids, and the full Weasley family tree starting from the still-living generations, and what happened to Hermione's parents, and what happened to the sword...
and who is Draco's wife?!

[/quote]

Последний раз редактировалось: necromantic_angel (Сб Июл 28, 2007 10:16 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 28, 2007 10:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks a lot return_to_hades for that nice Informations
aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 04, 2007 8:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I was loved Harry Potter books, but now I don't feel something do it. I like read books and watch films. I will go to the cinema for "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" soon.

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 04, 2007 2:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I havent even read book 6 yet :S I've read 1-5 but just ot had time I guess, I hope the new book has lots of Draco and Lucius in it, they are hotties Wink

I saw the new film its really really good!
sasu

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Авг 04, 2007 6:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicki_Tatu писал(а):
I havent even read book 6 yet :S I've read 1-5 but just ot had time I guess, I hope the new book has lots of Draco and Lucius in it, they are hotties Wink

I saw the new film its really really good!

Do you like Draco and Lucius ? Laughing Out Loud
aREk

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 7:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I saw film "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" and I think that they were earlier better, but I too much didn't also like the book.
Six book is better, so I think that film too will better.

Tatu
t.A.T.u.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 11:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I thought the ending to the latest film was better than the books, the bit where HP says he pities Voldy, dont wana say too much in case ppl haven't seen/read it. But yeah thought that was better than the book that kinda rushed that bit i felt.

the latest book was brilliant tho right! Tho the ending was kinda happily ever aftery.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: