Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

All In Mind.
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 298, 299, 300  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 20, 2007 10:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^Harhar...

Time to unleash the true nature of the file horder in me.
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 05, 2007 10:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

All i got i mind at this moment is that i can not cough in wrong direction or i will paralyze/die (my neck is broken) so i hope i do not get flu ha haa if there is any thing to laugh at :hmmm:
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 09, 2007 2:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I wonder if these work Question
jihaa they really work jihaa jihaa Exclamation Exclamation

so i am off to sleep
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 12, 2007 1:49 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can't believe what Ashley is doing to herself, to Spencer, and to Aiden!

Spence breaks up with her and she reverts to Aiden like he's some sort of therapeutic love/sex machine, and then she begs Spence to take her back? What is she? An 18-year-old who is having a late puberty hormonal imbalance?

Ash has ran away too much. How does she expect anyone to be there for her when she comes back? Not having a mom who cares enough is not an excuse anymore. Everyone expect her mom has always been there for her, why can't she be there for others? Except for Aiden, and that road-trip-gone-wrong with Spence, she has never stayed behind for anyone.

I luuvee teen drama, Wide smile especially if it's as raw as SoN.
JuliaLenaLover
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 12, 2007 5:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i am at home and just crying Sad
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 13, 2007 8:35 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Looks like SoN's third season has started Wide smile. I haven't watced second season yet (and I don't know if I can).

My school starts tomorrow, and I haven't pack anything yet. I'm moving to dormitory again and I always take at least half of my property with me. I guess I won't start packin until evening and won't stop before midnight.
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 14, 2007 5:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i did not find more suitable place to ask this but is the original track listing to

200 Po Vstrechnoy

This

01. Klouni
02. 30 Minut
03. Doschitai Do Sta
04. Zachem Ya
05. Nas Ne Dogonyat
06. Ya Tvoya Ne Pervaya
07. Robot
08. Malchik-Gey
09. Ya Tvoi Vrag
10. Ya Soshla S Uma
11. 30 Minut (Moscow Grooves Institute remix)
12. Malchik-Gey (That Black remix)

or this

01. Zachem Ya
02. Ya Soshla S Uma
03. Nas Ne Dogonyat
04. Doschitai Do Sta
05. 30 Minut
06. Ya Tvoi Vrag
07. Ya Tvoya Ne Pervaya
08. Robot
09. Malchik-Gey
10. Nas Ne Dogonyat (HarDrum remix)
11. Tridtsat Minut (HarDrum remix)

i am just wondering

malchik1312
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 8:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

At zhe moment I'm listining to the radio...they say that they found 5 dead bodies at our train station in duisburg!!in my city!!Someone shoot in their heads....I'm really sad about it...who is able to kill somebody??

so fuc**** bad the whole thing...:(
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 11:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):
At zhe moment I'm listining to the radio...they say that they found 5 dead bodies at our train station in duisburg!!in my city!!Someone shoot in their heads....I'm really sad about it...who is able to kill somebody??

so fuc**** bad the whole thing...:(

Duisburg? Maybe they are the Italians that have been killed. I've just watched the TV News and they've said that a group of italians in Germany have been killed.

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
malchik1312
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 11:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes it's right!!...:(..it was the Maffia
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

MAFIA i don´t know what to say but it is sad , where is world going

But i got in my mind that i gonna get my self totally wasted tonight

i got something like 16bottles of Stella Artois and 12 bottles of some Finnish beer so i think i get very drunk before morning ( i think it is totally absurd to drink in Wednesday night - but i give it ago )
malchik1312
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 16, 2007 9:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It was a fight between two italian mafia famlies...pelle-romeo and an other family but I don't know the name...the youngest one was 16...the oldest one..39 years old...what a tragedy!!

They came from San Luca(Calabria) a center of the mafia.

3 of the 6 victims came from my city...(Duisburg)where the crime also took place..:(

Последний раз редактировалось: malchik1312 (Чт Авг 16, 2007 10:55 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 16, 2007 9:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

malchik1312 писал(а):
It was a fight between two italian mafia famlies...pelle-romeo and an other family but I don't know the name...the youngest one was 16...the oldest one..39 years old...what a tragedy!!

They came from San Luca(Calabria) a center of the mafia.

§ of the 6 victims came from my city...(Duisburg)where the crime also took place..:(

What a tragedy! Now italian police is afraid of another tragedy here in Italy.
Police don't exist for them. They make "justice" by theirselves!! It's terrible because sometimes innocent people is killed with no reason. They only were in the wrong place in the wrong time!

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 16, 2007 10:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So victims were MAFIA also but it is still sad

God-Da*n i am sick my body temperature is 39,9 and i have puked over ten times my head hurts like opposite place to heaven .....

I some how managed to catch Viral meningitis

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meningitis

malchik1312
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 17, 2007 9:13 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Iwas really bored this morning...and this is the result;-):

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o9lu4l
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 17, 2007 9:27 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AAAAAK....spider on the bathroom door handle....didn't see it...i toutched it *shudder*...good job fly spray dosen't just kill fly's....the carcas is under a piece of loo roll...i can't touch those horrible little *shudder*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Karrek
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 17, 2007 10:03 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Today is so hot. Scorching heat. That's why my windows in my flat are opened. So, the story is - I was hungry and I decided to make some sausage at once. After opening the door of my microwave oven, i found there was a fly. (It flew through my window, I guess). And what do u think? Of course it was interesting to me to burn this fly. =) I'm crazy... I pushed the button - 1 min. =)
10 sec... 20...40... 59... It's time to open the door and eat your "meal". But... nobody was there... no fly, no ashes... nothing!!! I was surprised! The fly disappeared... =))))
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 17, 2007 12:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^^I betcha the little sucker popped.

I'm halfway through Sophie's World...very interesting to read. If you've ever had a liking to philosophy (and I know some of you do), then this is like the Dummie's guide to learning philosophy, but easier and better.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 20, 2007 6:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ooh Im reading Sophies World at the moment, its taking me a while to get into it tho tbh but it is interesting.
I only wished Id read it before I did my philosophy A Level lol!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Little_of

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 21, 2007 5:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

canґt sleep...angry a bit because of that :evil:
i pomisao na dan je љokantan
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 298, 299, 300  След.
Страница 48 из 300

Перейти: