Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Avatar: The Last Airbender 'Live Action Movie'

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Miaka

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 06, 2009 5:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Avatar: The Last Airbender 'Live Action Movie' Ответить с цитатой

This Nickelodeon Cartoon, is being turned into a movie.

Directed by M. Night Shyamalan

Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W1dhqc-JBs

Sig & Avi by me

Последний раз редактировалось: Miaka (Ср Июл 08, 2009 5:01 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июл 07, 2009 11:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You should probably put 'Live Action Movie' in the title of this topic because a topic for the cartoon already exists. Smile
meteor5

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 17, 2009 7:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

oh god it sucks ...

there is only one boy who is white 'Zuko' ... and in the film zuko is dark and others are white !!! (sokka , garu ) ... it is terrible ...

but Noah is good ... he looks like aang Wide smile ... but if he is happy , he will be perfect aang Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июл 17, 2009 8:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah WTF

AAng IS ASIAN! A-S-I-A-N
Katara and her bro are Inuits.

this is just another example of Hollywood white-washing, like in the movie 21, the main character should've been Asian. What ? They can't find good Asian actors to play Asian roles ? Bullcrap...

Seriously...white people saving the world...again. BS.

And come on everyone, it's directed by M Night Shyamalan, his one good film was released more than a decade ago, and the rest of his films, especially the last one, The Happening, are not even worth the DVD. B to the S.
kelseygirl06

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 18, 2009 12:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

but dev patel looks hot as zuko Embarassed
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июл 18, 2009 1:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

People from the water tribe have the darkest skin colour.
Then there's the fire nation
Then air
And then the people from the Earth Kingdom are the fairest! Craving

But I am not M Night Shyamalan's fan AT ALL so I won't be expecting anything good out of this.

Though I must admit having an Indian play Zuko's role is totally elevating my ego! Woohoo! Mr. Green

And I AM pretty sure the movie is gonna suck because it was the voices that made the cartoon amazing! Seriously, if that Cliff Curtis guy thinks he can make himself sound like Mark Hamill - then I'll be a 400 foot tall purple platypus bear with pink horns and silver wings! >_<

Not to mention, Sokka and Iroh! Iroh is supposed to be this tubby guy and the person playing his role, Shaun Toub, looks like he hasn't eaten in years!

But yeah he kinda ruined it by making the Katara and Sokka WHITE!
I think that Noah kind and Dev Patel look kinda okay for their parts!
Miaka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Сен 03, 2009 8:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have to agree with you =( It's terrible

Sig & Avi by me
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
prostiye_dvizhenya

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 06, 2009 11:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I prefer the cartoon a lot more over the Live Action version of it.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 19, 2009 6:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: very support Ответить с цитатой

very support

.......................................................................................

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: