Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Waste Management is OUT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 116, 117, 118  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

What's the title for the international album you would love the most?
Waste Management
83%
 83%  [ 223 ]
Happy Smiles
16%
 16%  [ 44 ]
Всего голосов : 267

Автор Сообщение
Liiam

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 1:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
The photo of the press release Smile

http://img684.imageshack.us/img684/2230/pich.jpg

my iphone background

simply beautifull
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 1:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ivan_de_Palma писал(а):

Do you guys have the cover? I want it BIG!!!! And it's strange how t.A.T.u. is on Lena's head.Stange...

the bigger i have til now Smile

And ofc, you also have the poster Smile http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/8060/tatuwastemanagementprom.png
only-tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 3:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thank to Vicente and Aryadne for these articles, and Ira for this pic Rose Rose Rose
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 3:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Renzo писал(а):
I don't really think this is any helpful, at all, I'm sure that eventually this album will be distributed and released worldwide! Cool

still there waiting for the other fans all over america tatu

apparently the album in USA, COLOMBIA AND OTHERS COUNTRIES Tower Records stores where there is very likely that they came to cd waste management would be published for the month of January early February 2010 that according to information given to us in the record company and record label www.towerrecords.com important to know

that where this album had been released by Universal Music and record stores would be in all will wait

coquiero apparently it is the only records that made the arrangement with the staff of tATu to produce this album in latinamerica

tower records would be in charge of production from countries like USA AND COLOMBIA

This label is responsible for importing cd to much of America and possibly who would import the cd tatu waste management in 2010

these record label still had for sale in used records such as singles
All About Us (Single) (Import) (CD)
All The Things She Said (Import) (CD)
The album TATU Remixes (Import) (CD)
Not Gonna Get Us (Single) (Import) (CD)

USA:
http://www.towerrecords.com

http://www.towerrecords.com.co/
COLOMBIA

God will hear tatu's staff
renzo
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
rEmIX220

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 4:50 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Is Stay Still really a confirmed track? I know Sparks is.))

Mocking)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Hot

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 6:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I thought that in Mexico too there will be a release, in the same place they gave a concert to 2006...

...трудно слушать нет не понимаю...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Flo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 6:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

rEmIX220 писал(а):
Is Stay Still really a confirmed track? I know Sparks is.))

Mocking)

Stay Still = Snowfalls. Russian fans reported that the song was called "Stay Still" in the movie's credits.
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 7:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Thanks for the info, pochemu17.
Hot

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 7:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It means that album WM cannot be let out in all the world?

...трудно слушать нет не понимаю...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Liiam

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 11:05 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
The first single/video is to be released in the second half of 2009 (it's impossible to tell more precisely).
Album - at the end of 2009 - beginning of 2010.

it seems tatus management were right!!
wolcancan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 11:11 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bomb I can't be patient!!!!!

www.taturkey.net

I'm a refugee, I live in my heart... Not a captive, never a slave.. I live on my own...
I'm a refugee, in fact there's no boundary in here, no win - no lose.. There's no bigger power than this power...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Wessam

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 12:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Amazing News Guys Wide smile.....thanks so much For Sharing Smile

My FanArt
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
crhuz.tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 3:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: still there waiting for the other fans all over america Ответить с цитатой

pochemu17 писал(а):
tatycol писал(а):
still there waiting for the other fans all over america tatu

apparently the album in USA, COLOMBIA AND OTHERS COUNTRIES Tower Records stores where there is very likely that they came to cd waste management would be published for the month of January early February 2010 that according to information given to us in the record company and record label www.towerrecords.com important to know

that where this album had been released by Universal Music and record stores would be in all will wait

coquiero apparently it is the only records that made the arrangement with the staff of tATu to produce this album in latinamerica

tower records would be in charge of production from countries like USA AND COLOMBIA

This label is responsible for importing cd to much of America and possibly who would import the cd tatu waste management in 2010

these record label still had for sale in used records such as singles
All About Us (Single) (Import) (CD)
All The Things She Said (Import) (CD)
The album TATU Remixes (Import) (CD)
Not Gonna Get Us (Single) (Import) (CD)

USA:
http://www.towerrecords.com

http://www.towerrecords.com.co/
COLOMBIA

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

mmm Tatu will use two label???

is so strange

Colombia?? and why not Mexico??

this is fake

Pochemu is lie

http://www.tatu-comeback.net
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 3:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The news is false. pochemu17, it's not the first time you post an invented news. You posted it pretending to quote a post by "tatycol" who actually never published anything. And you kept posting it.

It's not official also because the cover you posted with the record label "logo" is an old fan art, and maybe I was the one to create it, I don't even remember.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Lauren Penaluna

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 20, 2009 4:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Acordding to Max Franco this infomation that pochemu17 has posted is fake!

DON'T HAVE A GO AT ME I AM ONLY SPREDING THE INFO!!
pochemu17

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2009 3:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: I.... Ответить с цитатой

THANK YOU crhuz.tatu always right! THEN WHY SO IF YOU ARE WISE

WHY NOT FIND ME IN OTHER PAICE often do I Leave us alone TO

WHICH WE REALLY hurt that the band released the TATU NOT AS us YOU would take it into their country for that reason I SAY THAT HURTS TO HEAR FROM FALSE YOUR IDOL always with hope and not give you a NOTICE TO YOUR COUNTRY AS YOUR LIGHT BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU THANK YOU FOR such luck grasp the opportunity and GET IN THE POSITION THAT WE HAVE OTHER THINGS ON HOW TO GET TATU ONLY WITH TEARS IN THE EYES AND NO EFFORT IS TO SAY WHAT THE FANS OF HONDURAS AND ECUADOR COLOMBIA VENEZUELA !!!!! THAT EVERYTHING IS A LAST TIME OR IF PRICES WITH SUPER EXPENSIVE OR IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN NOT BUY THE RUSSIAN VERSIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY

THANK you I ALWAYS i am a FAKE!!!!!
I ALWAYS I AM A!!
I CALLED TO TOWER RECORDS IN COLOMBIA I ONLY KNOW I DON'T KNOW IN MEXICO I DON'T KNOW IN MEXICO TOWER RECORDS I DON'T KNOW???
EXITING TOWER RECORDS!!!!!

CHRUZ TATU COME !!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ALWAYS HAD MANY MISTAKES
I was wrong with the nick

WAITING FOR CONFIRMED NEWS FOR TATU.RU
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Renzo

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2009 5:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: I.... Ответить с цитатой

pochemu17 писал(а):

WHICH WE REALLY hurt that the band released the TATU NOT AS us YOU would take it into their country for that reason I SAY THAT HURTS TO HEAR FROM FALSE YOUR IDOL always with hope and not give you a NOTICE TO YOUR COUNTRY AS YOUR LIGHT BUT YOU MUST ALWAYS GOOD FOR YOU THANK YOU FOR such luck grasp the opportunity and GET IN THE POSITION THAT WE HAVE OTHER THINGS ON HOW TO GET TATU ONLY WITH TEARS IN THE EYES AND NO EFFORT IS TO SAY WHAT THE FANS OF HONDURAS AND ECUADOR COLOMBIA VENEZUELA !!!!! THAT EVERYTHING IS A LAST TIME OR IF PRICES WITH SUPER EXPENSIVE OR IF YOU FEEL YOU CAN NOT BUY THE RUSSIAN VERSIONS IN YOUR COUNTRY

I ALWAYS I AM A!!
I CALLED TO TOWER RECORDS IN COLOMBIA I ONLY KNOW I DON'T KNOW IN MEXICO I DON'T KNOW IN MEXICO TOWER RECORDS I DON'T KNOW???

Ok, I don't really understand what you are trying to say... :S
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2009 7:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Would it be possible for someone from South America to buy me a copy of the CD and send it to me?

I'll pay...duh! Postal charges included!
rEmIX220

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2009 10:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Re: I.... Ответить с цитатой

Good luck buddy Wink
pochemu17 писал(а):

I ALWAYS I AM A!!

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ivan_de_Palma

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 21, 2009 12:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tebya_skuchayu писал(а):
Ivan_de_Palma писал(а):

Do you guys have the cover? I want it BIG!!!! And it's strange how t.A.T.u. is on Lena's head.Stange...

the bigger i have til now Smile

That's the old one, but I've found in big size

http://www.newsmusic.ru/news_3_17714.htm

You can notice some diferences
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 116, 117, 118  След.
Страница 28 из 118

Перейти: