Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

LOST | TV series
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
*SnowyWinter*
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 27, 2009 10:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I still haven't seen any episode of 5th season,I can't find it anywhere...dammit
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 27, 2009 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*SnowyWinter* писал(а):
I still haven't seen any episode of 5th season,I can't find it anywhere...dammit

torrent.

Im sad for Juliet too, i loved her and sawyer. I dont think she'll live because the actress is gonna play in the V remake :( but maybe we'll see some flashbacks or something.

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 27, 2009 8:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm gonna die if i see there's no actors and actresses of Lost in season 6 !!! I even dont like flashback of them !!!

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 27, 2009 11:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
I'm gonna die if i see there's no actors and actresses of Lost in season 6 !!! I even dont like flashback of them !!!

what are you talking about lol i dont see why they would take new actors that would kill the show. where did you get that crazy idea from :S

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 02, 2009 8:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):
tatu-rock писал(а):

what are you talking about lol i dont see why they would take new actors that would kill the show. where did you get that crazy idea from :S

I didn't say that ! Rolling Eyes The directors are so open mind . They can make whatever they want . I just guess maybe season 6 is more flashbacks and we have the actors in it . Just maybe . Lost is so confusing . Sure i can't predict anything !!! Neutral

Set by Ira Smile
My Yulia's Photo Archive : http://s927.photobucket.com/albums/ad120/yulialove/Yulia%20Volkova/
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 03, 2009 1:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't think they want to introduce blah characters in the show anymore, or even remove the old ones - I guess they learned from their mistake after the Nikki and Poalo episodes!
I disliked them too...
meteor5

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 11, 2009 5:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have just finished 1st season Mocking))

I wonder that who "The Other" are

THEY KILLED BOONE , YOU BASTARDS ! Smile

He was my favourite character Smile my blood looks like his Mocking)

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 16, 2009 1:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh ! haha meteor5 !! Laughing You have to eexpect so many damn and wonderful events and you see that death is the smallest event in this movie !!! Evil or Very Mad Mr. Green

Set by Ira Smile
meteor5

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 17, 2009 6:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-rock писал(а):
Oh ! haha meteor5 !! Laughing You have to eexpect so many damn and wonderful events and you see that death is the smallest event in this movie !!! Evil or Very Mad Mr. Green

haha ... Wide smileWide smileWide smile

My sister bought 2nd season Smile and I am waiting her to finish it ... then I'll take it Smile I wonder everything !!!

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 26, 2009 12:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We've been waiting for 4 seasons... Finally we see HIM. And as we saw, HE dies...
The best manipulator ever gets manipulated. A core of a hydrogen bomb is blown up with a rock.

That's 5th season of LOST...

And we see that all of our characters we met, we loved, we've lived with for 5 years are just paws in a game between BLACK and WHITE...

That's 5 seasons of LOST... Untangled... Mr. Green

Now... Waiting for the last season premiere of LOST... According to this coundown timer we've over 200 days...

Oxymoron

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Июн 26, 2009 2:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I liked the 5th season, 'though it was quite hard to understand, especially all that `time travel` thing, but actually I liked it too, 'cause I always was interested in time travel theory.
I'm not sure if Juliet died actually, let's hope for best. She was my favorite character and the actress was my favorite too.
But I'm gonna miss Faradey most Crying

And now we have to wait 9 months... I can't believe the next one is gonna be the latest season of LOST!!! Girl Cry.
Iury

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 01, 2009 3:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lost is just amazing

the final of season 5 was so nice ^^

and sawyer is the best for ever

the problem is wait at season 6 Neutral
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Aryadne

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 28, 2009 8:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I My Heart Lost. No one is expecting the last season here?

Actually, I can't wait but I don't think they'll be able to solve all those things in just one season... let's see.

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Дек 31, 2009 8:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They said it comes i Jan 2010 !! So it's near .. right ?? Wide smile Wide smile

Set by Ira Smile
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 01, 2010 2:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I WANT SEASON 6 NOW!!! Girl Cry
How much longer will we have to wait?!

Edit: Okay only one month to go! Embarassed
meteor5

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 19, 2010 5:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In Turkey , LOST's 6th Season will get started in Feb 2010 . But i think it is the date that season will start all over the world .

I think that Hydrogen bomb will work.Timechanging will finish i mean . That's only one topic i can guess xD

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 19, 2010 5:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think that too. And it was officially confirmed that there'll be no flashforwards or time traveling, which is sad 'cause that was so much exciting.
In Russia they're going to broadcast the show at the same as in America. For the first time they made a really right decision, 'cause they use to broadcast one year later after it was shown in America, when half of the populace had already watched the whole show in pirated videos.
tatu-rock

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Янв 21, 2010 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think it will be aired in 2th Oct on .. ! I forgot the channel but that one always is up to date by Lost .

Set by Ira Smile
azulan
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Янв 22, 2010 12:22 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm not going to think of anything cause if it's not what I thought it would be then I'll end up being really disappointed...like Avatar the movie as well as Avatar: The Last Airbender.

So *yay* only a few weeks to go. Mr. Green
meteor5

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 02, 2010 9:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think today is time Wide smile

here , we will watch it friday Evil or Very Mad Wide smile
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  След.
Страница 2 из 6

Перейти: