Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

UK Exam Results Days - OH MY GOD!
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: UK Exam Results Days - OH MY GOD! Ответить с цитатой

Anyone in the UK getting their AS/A2 exams back tomorrow (Thu 16th) or their GCSEs (Thu 23rd)??

I get my AS results tomorrow. I am sh*tting it!

Hopefully some other people on here are too. ?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 9:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can not really say any thing proper right now but i wish you a best luck and i hope it continues to future
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 9:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ah thank you!! =)))
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 9:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

you are so much well come
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 10:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My best wishes too!
An exam in August? It sounds quite strange to me...but good luck!

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"

Последний раз редактировалось: Tourniquet (Ср Авг 15, 2007 10:06 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Raby писал(а):
My best wishes too!
An exam in August? It souns quite strange to me...but good luck!

No exams Smile Just the results of exams from May / June.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Tourniquet

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 10:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Raby писал(а):
My best wishes too!
An exam in August? It souns quite strange to me...but good luck!

No exams :) Just the results of exams from May / June.

Ok. Thanks for the explaining. :wink:

"When will you realize that your DREAM came true?"
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 10:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh the exams are over but can i still wish a good luck Question

So good luck to anyone who does not know their exam ressults

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green Wink Wink Laughing Out Loud Laughing Out Loud
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 15, 2007 11:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Eek I know how you're feeling! I'm getting my A2 exam results tomoz, well today and im bricking it but there are worse things!
Im more worried about telling everyone at work because althought I've said everything to the contrary, they still believe I'm going to do brilliantly
:S

Good luck to you, I hope you do well though nevermind there are always retakes yay! :mrgreen:
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 19, 2007 9:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

How did you do beccy? Hope it all went well!!

I was chuffed with mine =))

Thank you all for wishing good luck! =D
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 20, 2007 6:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I did better than I thought I would tbh!
I got 1b, 2c's, and 1d. I got into the uni I wanted (City Uni in London) doing adult nursing, so I'm pretty darn happy! :D

Went to the pub on thursday, then out for a meal and every cocktail on the menu in the evening wiv friends, then out friday night and saturday went to the V Fest. And Sunday a meal with rents to celebrate lol
No more school!! :D Im kinda sad to leave tho I have to admit, I quite liked it there :( (I know I'm a geek!)

But Im not going to uni this year Im taking a gap year, working til December and then travelling around the world from january onwards. on my own tho so Im a lil nervous!

What did you get? And what are you going to be doing at university (if you're going at all)?
Well done with your results!!! Did you go out and celebrate?
marco
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 20, 2007 6:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well my congratulations to every one Wide smile
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 21, 2007 11:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I got my A2 results Craving

Didnt do as well as I thought

Sociology - C
French - C
Religious Studies - E

I knew I'd fail religion but I thought I'd a B in Sociology, Im pleased at French because when I started he course I was behind everybody else (I actually didn't have the grade to get onto the course but they JUSt let me on so getting a C is great news!)

I was going to study Russian but my grades wont allow it, now I was really upset about it but I spoke to my parents and decided to to do another course.

I've been accepted at Liverpool John Moores University to study Sociology, I'm happy because I think Sociology is really interesting, and Liverpool is my fave place in the whole world (and I've been to Moscow!) ;P
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 21, 2007 3:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

beccy писал(а):
I did better than I thought I would tbh!
I got 1b, 2c's, and 1d. I got into the uni I wanted (City Uni in London) doing adult nursing, so I'm pretty darn happy! Wide smile

Went to the pub on thursday, then out for a meal and every cocktail on the menu in the evening wiv friends, then out friday night and saturday went to the V Fest. And Sunday a meal with rents to celebrate lol
No more school!! Wide smile Im kinda sad to leave tho I have to admit, I quite liked it there Sad (I know I'm a geek!)

But Im not going to uni this year Im taking a gap year, working til December and then travelling around the world from january onwards. on my own tho so Im a lil nervous!

What did you get? And what are you going to be doing at university (if you're going at all)?
Well done with your results!!! Did you go out and celebrate?

Well done! That's great that you got where you wanted to go!!

And Vicki- there is nothing wrong with those results, trust me! RE is a rubbish subject anyway!! Wide smile

Somehow I managed to get 4 As, so I was urrrrm so pleased! I did go out to celebrate but I got so drunk and was really sick! Lol! So it wasn't really that much of a celebration! Wink

I should be studying German and Russian! Mocking
Vicki_Tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 22, 2007 7:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

3BE3DbI писал(а):

Somehow I managed to get 4 As, so I was urrrrm so pleased! I did go out to celebrate but I got so drunk and was really sick! Lol! So it wasn't really that much of a celebration!

Mr. Green well done! I found out my accomodation today, I'm living at GUM Moscow! hahaha not really but it looks just like it, have a look...

That is my halls, it used to be a hotel, I'll be sharing a flat there with up to 5 other people, but I get my own room thank goodness, AND its opposite the train station, 10 minutes walk from my classes and 10 minutes from all the nightclubs, who wants to visit? Wink

Oh and this is GUM, aren't they similar?! Craving

Is it Moscow or is it Liverpool?! Craving
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 23, 2007 10:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

WOW!! That is so nice!! You must be incredibly pleased!!

It does look like Moscow! Ahh I'm jealous! =))
x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 23, 2007 12:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Wahooooooo Ответить с цитатой

GCSE

Последний раз редактировалось: x_C.h.r.i.s.s.i.e_x (Пт Июн 29, 2012 3:35 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 23, 2007 2:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well done!! Very nice results! =))

If I were you, I'd choose biology! I think it's quite a challenge but possibly regarded better than law... Good luck in your A-levels! (They're not as hard as people say!)
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 27, 2007 9:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well done Vicki_Tatu and 3BE3DbI!!
Glad you both got what you needed! yay we can all enjoy the student life now :o)

German and Russian? Wow! I could only just manage GCSE french!

Vicki your accomodation looks amazing!! Im quite jealous :o)
gia86ns

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 28, 2007 1:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

AS/A2 exams back tomorrow (Thu 16th) or their GCSEs (Thu 23rd)??

Can someone explain me what are those tests???

I mean we don't have those here...so i don't understand?
What do u do on them....what are they for...what is the difference?

Please,
Tnx in advance,
Ivana
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: