Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

"Pen" pals
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 20, 2007 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: "Pen" pals Ответить с цитатой

Hey! Smile

Basically, I thought that, since so many of us are learning other languages, this would be a good way for us to make "pen" pals. I've said "pen" because, personally, I think it would be a great help to be able to talk (i.e. through the use of a microphone), instead of writing.

So, I'll start! Smile

I'm looking for a Russian "pen" pal, who has an Instant Messenger and a microphone. My Russian is very bad, but I'm really committed and looking to improve! So, I would love to be able to speak basic Russian on occasions with a real Russian, so to improve my accent/pronounciation.

Also, I'd like to learn more about modern Russia! Culture, politics, news etc.

I can help anybody with English, German and French. (The latter to a relatively mediocre standard.)

Would be so greatful if anyone can help!!

Wide smileWide smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 21, 2007 4:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nice thread Zvezdi, thank you Smile

Well, can I join too?

I'm looking for a Russian pen pal also, because I really would like to improve my Russian language. At the moment, I'm already taking a Russian course in my city and I understand basic conversation and able to make simple sentences, but maybe with wrong grammar here and there Mr. Green

Overall, I love t.A.T.u., video gaming and Russian culture of course, especially the food ... Borsch, Bef Stroganov, Otbivnaya Boyarskaya, Blin ... yum .... Craving

So, would you be my penpal? Smile

Maria Rui Auxillia-Proud Member of t.A.T.u.ism
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
angela_kushnir

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 24, 2007 12:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i WANT a pen pal!

Wide smile

t.A.T.u 4ever <3
PLUR<3
Анжела
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ev
○ Sheriff ○

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 24, 2007 7:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Actually, it's a great idea indeed. I would love to have French pen pal, since I've learned French, but had very little opportunities to use it. I can help people with their Russian and Hebrew if you like as well Mr. Green
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 24, 2007 10:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great idea !
I would like a russian Pen pal.
I can teach french ^^.

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 24, 2007 11:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Looks like you're an ideal pair, then! Wink

I think the best way of doing this is through Skype. Yeah? Smile
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Окт 26, 2007 7:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah, skype is good for voice conferencing Smile ... Though sometimes mine would be really lagging cause my internet get too slow ... Crying

Btw, Ev, would you be my penpal? Wink

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 28, 2007 12:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I can teach you Russian Smile
Help me with English and French ^^

My Skype nickname wwaynah
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 28, 2007 1:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'll add you, if that's ok! Wide smile
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Окт 28, 2007 3:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Of course Smile
Anybody who want to have Russian penpal add me Wide smile

I installed skype only recently and I didn't used it before.
Also I can speak by microphone only in night time (in West Siberian timezone Wide smile)
chief of sages

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 1:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm not entirely interested in meeting anyone that speaks russian fluently, but someone who is also learning russian! I'd rather learn with someone than on my own, so if any one of the people who has responded to this thread that is interested in learning, send me a PM... Smile (I plan on getting a microphone soon, as my cat chewed the wire on the old one, and I have no idea on SKYPE, I usually used yahoo or something...)

Of course, I'd love to try an actual penpal, with the paper and pen (It's so much more meaningful), but I don't even want to imagine what it would cost to send a letter to Russia! Craving
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 12:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Встречный WWay писал(а):
Of course Smile

Also I can speak by microphone only in night time (in West Siberian timezone Wide smile)

I'll add you in skype Wide smile
In the mom I'm learning russian to write...but not to speak.
If you want, we can join a conference Smile
would be awesome Smile Laughing Out Loud

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Встречный WWay писал(а):
Of course Smile

May I add you to my skype?

Unfortunately, in the meantime I don't have any microphone installed, so if we just chat by writings, is it okay with you? Wide smile

@YuliaBaby : Yeah it would be really awesome if we all can have a conference Wink

@chief of sages: I don't think it would be very expensive to sent a letter to russia, I can write some in paper and then send it to you, so would you be my penpal? Wink

Oh I forgot ... my skype ID is ruivelle, add me if you want Wink

Fanta
Fly on tne wall

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 7:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

my nick on skype fantakid

Да посмотри на меня, какой я Вася? Я МА-РУ-СЯ!
"Нахрена мне работать, если можно быть фотографом" (c) В.Бязров
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnokin for me Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Окт 29, 2007 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's so funny to speak by skype haha))
but most time I'm not hear what people says me.. and have doubts that they hear me Laughing Out Loud
chief of sages

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 1:52 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
@chief of sages: I don't think it would be very expensive to sent a letter to russia, I can write some in paper and then send it to you, so would you be my penpal?

I'd love to, but I'm only sixteen and I'm "Not allowed to give my address to anyone online" Rolling Eyes (Which sucks, because, like I said, I like paper and pen stuff. Sad )

E-mail and chat and such I'd be interested in. Smile
Ruivelle

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 7:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

chief of sages писал(а):

I'd love to, but I'm only sixteen and I'm "Not allowed to give my address to anyone online" Rolling Eyes (Which sucks, because, like I said, I like paper and pen stuff. Sad )

E-mail and chat and such I'd be interested in. Smile

That's too bad Sad

But chat or email is also fine for me Wide smile

YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 11:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's great =) My skypename is: YuliaBaby85

Add me guys Smile
I think it would be lots of fun if we could do a conference together one day. All ppl from different countries, just awesome. Wide smile
Maybe we could choose a day when we'll speak together.
Even though it's difficult, coz' we've all different times. But I'm sure we'll get it! Smile
I'm also happy to get a penpal friend Smile

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
chief of sages

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Окт 30, 2007 9:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We could have a United Tatu... One rep from each country, working together for the betterment of the tatu community. Craving

I think a conference would be a fun thing to do. Smile Once I get my microphone and SKYPE, of course...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: