Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Are you GAY?
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Which are you?
Gay/Lesbian
35%
 35%  [ 125 ]
Bisexual
36%
 36%  [ 127 ]
Straight
28%
 28%  [ 99 ]
Всего голосов : 351

Автор Сообщение
VML

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 7:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Are you GAY? Ответить с цитатой

How many t.A.T.u. fans are actually gay?
I'm curious. Laughing Out Loud

I'm bisexual. Wide smile
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wasnt there another topic for this in here ? Hum...
VML

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 9:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

bonsun_f писал(а):
Wasnt there another topic for this in here ? Hum...

I have no idea. O.o
If there was, my bad.
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not exactly the same, but there is this topic about sexuality: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2600

I'm bi by the way ;)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
crazy_malchik

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 9:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You really think there isn't sexuality poll on t.A.T.u. forum? Mr. Green Laughing Out Loud

You were so wrong. Mr. Green

VISIT and ENJOY now!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
bonsun_f
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 9:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
Not exactly the same, but there is this topic about sexuality: http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2600

I'm bi by the way Wink

o lol ah sorry * smiles sweetly * lol

Im .. come find out haha Craving
penny_girl

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 9:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
o lol ah sorry * smiles sweetly * lol

Im .. come find out haha

i kno wht u rrrrrr :D

im bi :D
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 10:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Repressed gay Mr. Green

No exactly, i am straight with a piece of gayness (some boys are cute but no way for sexe) and crossdressing times...make me think about this gayness perhaps. (just have to stop that part of me right now...)

Последний раз редактировалось: Arnaudfrenchy (Вс Фев 17, 2008 12:06 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Dante M. Nightshade

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 10:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

totally gay! Mr. Green Laughing Out Loud

I forgot to say, I am a girl too...

PLEASE GET WELL SOON YULIA! ALL OF US LOVE YOU AND SEND YOU BEST WISHES AND PRAYERS!

Последний раз редактировалось: Dante M. Nightshade (Вс Фев 17, 2008 1:36 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Max Franco

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 16, 2008 10:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Absolutely Gay. Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 12:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
Repressed gay Mr. Green

No exactly, i am straight with a piece of gayness (some boys are cute but no way for sexe) and crossdressing times...make me think about this gayness perhaps. (just have to hide that part of me right now...)

X-dressers are usually not gay...in fact, they are usually totally straight. So, if you want to prove to your mates you're straight, wear a frock!! Seriously, I just wish guys had the same clothing rights as girls, they can wear anything...but for me fellas look better than girls in make-up and sussies!!

With the exeption of one Ms. Katina, natch. Although if I found out she was really a boy...wow!!!! *dreams...*

Hang on....she's not had a baby yet, and we haven't seen her nude...so...perhaps...hoping....
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 1:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Bi, but I prefer girls ^^

We're not les(s), we're bien Laughing Out Loud

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 1:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

howard4tatu писал(а):
X-dressers are usually not gay...in fact, they are usually totally straight.

Funny you should mention that! hehehe Smile

When I can tell you what I mean, I'll send you a link! For now... I can't say anything about it Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
JuliaLenaLover
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 1:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i'm totally straight ^^
tATuarg

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 3:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Me to Iґm totally straight, heterosexual..... Wink

Av and banner by Angela - Thanks so much
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uQtZgMFVvI with all my love for you fans of tatunews.net
MY LADY LENA KATINA
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 12:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Howie you made my day about Lena lol Mr. Green

I know about mostly straightness of Xdressers Wink

Sometimes i looked at that.
Some are bi or gay.

Some are dragqueens.

What i am really sure is that they probably had a time where they asked themselves a lot of questions about their sexuality, even gender.

Sometimes, i found some really cute (especially this one : http://www.aubrey-frost.com seriously you can't be sure it's a guy Shock )
But some are really odd and bad looking.

I took pictures and i can't see myself with girls things, i feel so hmm...
It's hard and paradoxal. You can't see yourself in the mirror with girl stuff but you like to wear it.

What worried me sometimes is that i did some gayness dreams sometimes very weird.
And i asked myself a lot of question about that.
I finally conclude that it must be hormons.
But seriously :/

I seriously would like to know what could think t.A.T.u. girls about that.

Is it a pervert thing that a boy like to crossdress ?
Is it a deviance ?

I have the chance that my girl friend (the same meaning as Lena with Nastya lol) accept sometimes to speak about that with me.
She said to me that i was just an awesome admirator of feminity, that's why i love to wear girl stuff. Could be another answer too.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 3:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

It's hard and paradoxal. You can't see yourself in the mirror with girl stuff but you like to wear it.

Is it a pervert thing that a boy like to crossdress ? No.Is it a deviance ? No.
I have the chance that my girl friend (the same meaning as Lena with Nastya lol) accept sometimes to speak about that with me.
She said to me that i was just an awesome admirator of feminity, that's why i love to wear girl stuff. Could be another answer too.

What is cross-dressing anyway? If you are a bloke and you put a sarong on to go to the beach..is that cross-dressing? What about undies that don't have *Y* fronts now, are they knickers? What about women that wear waistcoats and trousers??
Try playing tennis in warm weather with shorts on. Hot, sticky, chaffing between the legs. Soopid. Now try a skirt...cool, dry, refreshing. That's practical, not a perversion.
Julcia_Volk

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 3:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

So wear it when you are home alone. And don't look in the mirror. You should do what you feel like doing.
Цитата:
What worried me sometimes is that i did some gayness dreams sometimes very weird.

If you are a teenager, don't worry. You can't surely control your dreams, and don't try to. Act the way you feel, and don't think about any boundaries like "what will my friends say". Real friends are the ones, who accept you the way you are. You are never 100 % sure your sexual orientation, so just don't think about it too much.

About the topic - I'm bisexual.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
wolcancan

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 4:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Julcia_Volk писал(а):

Цитата:

If you are a teenager, don't worry. You can't surely control your dreams, and don't try to. Act the way you feel, and don't think about any boundaries like "what will my friends say". Real friends are the ones, who accept you the way you are. You are never 100 % sure your sexual orientation, so just don't think about it too much.

I agree with Julcia... and if you feel yourself like gay or bisex, you're lucky that you don't live in Turkey.. 'cause a lot of people think that gay/bisex/les. people have to die in Turkey.. but there're so gays bisexs or lesbians =)

meanwhile, i'm normal.....

www.taturkey.net

I'm a refugee, I live in my heart... Not a captive, never a slave.. I live on my own...
I'm a refugee, in fact there's no boundary in here, no win - no lose.. There's no bigger power than this power...

Последний раз редактировалось: wolcancan (Вт Июл 01, 2008 7:26 pm), всего редактировалось 2 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
d_m_f_d

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 17, 2008 4:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm bisexual ^^

Arnaudfrenchy - i agree with what people said here, do what feels right for you, you don't have to go acording to what most of the people think, just be yourself, and be a good person.. Cool
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38  След.
Страница 1 из 38

Перейти: