Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Your Relationship
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
manatsu104

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 6:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Your Relationship Ответить с цитатой

Here you can talk about your Boyfriend/Girlfriend, tell us where you met, tell us how special they are to you, or just tell anything! :D

I will tell mine!
My boyfriends name is Jerold, he is a very sweet guy, I meant him last week, and we just started going out on Saturday. We hung out all that day, and really had fun. He really gets me, and understands so much.
He also loves many russian groups. He is a year and a half younger than me, but is SOO much more mature. He is also the man in the relationship
^^. I will see him tommorow, yay!

Here is his sexy picture.... lol

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Giul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 10:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hehehehe very nice! Craving Wide smile

My relationship is like...blaaaah at the moment.
We are together since August 1, 2005, but lately things are a lil bit shitty...
Sad Sad Sad

I'll update infos as soon as I will be through this period! Wink

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
LS43

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Авг 25, 2008 8:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I ended my relationship this afternoon, haha.

We met almost three years ago during the time I started with alcohol, partying and so forth, but then we weren't together :D We met through friends of my ex best friend back then. I think it was one summer night by the water, when we were just chilling with our then usual crowd of party people from the city, as I like to call them. Then we gradually became acquaintances, then friends, good friends, after that we, you know. But there was always something between us every time we were at the same event from the very beginning, we used to talk a lot and walk around and greet others together. It progressed into late night phone calls, MSN conversations lasting long into the next morning, Platonic I-love-yous that soon became romantic ones.

Being one year younger than I, we now go to the same high school. It's kind of an uncomfortable situation that I fear might affect my friendships with the people we're both close to. However, it was our relationship and I had the right to end it if I wanted to, and I hope they realize that. :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Shirel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Авг 26, 2008 3:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I met my boyfriend August 2007 on holiday with my friends in Cyprus, he was with 2 of his friends and me with about 10 of mine!
We teamed up one day to play water polo but I hurt my face, he cleaned it up and we sat by the bar all afternoon talking and got on well all holiday, then by the last day of the holiday we both wanted to see more of eachother, 2 weeks later he was visiting me in Israel and I was over in London.

I move to London a few months ago and now we are recently engaged Mr. Green
11 November 2008 - Married
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1245783709
chrysXtal

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 27, 2008 5:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I met my boyfriend when I was 6. I'm 23 now, we met in 1990 I believe when I was in grade 1. His name is Steven We went to military school together, I have our grade 3 picture which I circled him and I so you guys could see:

He was the first guy I held hands with, or kissed. He was even my dance partner in grade 4. Then at the end of grade 4 my family was moved by the military. His was also moved. We lost contact shortly there after. Then about 2 years ago he found me on facebook and we met up and started dating. So that's my relationship story... This is him and I now:

Him:

Me:

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 27, 2008 8:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Such a nice story!! Wide smile

^ Set by Viktor Smile Smile Smile

27.11.2009 - 27.07.2010 - Te Amo con todo mi corazon Marian! (06.07.2010) My Heart
YuliaBaby

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 10:23 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yea that's really. Wide smile

[ 12.02.11 ] ♥ You and I , for the rest of our lifes ♥ I'd follow u anywhere ♥ I love you so much Ira ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nice topic, manatsu104. I hope u wont find it rude if I ask u one lil question. How old are u and how old is ur bf bcoz damn, he seems to me like 12 years old! Or im wrong?

My relationship? Well, I owe it to this forum, entirely. I met my gf here, by accident, if I can call it like that. I started talking to her online on the 3rd of November, 2005. Few months later, it went on with this:

http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

and as from the 28th of January 2006, she's my gf, officially. So, if I have to count, we've been together precisely 2 years and 7 months (we had 1 month "break"... *hides ashamed*), since today is the 28th also.
It will sound insane but we first met in real like 50 days ago and we've had the most amazing 2 weeks of our lives. I can only say that the waiting was and will be all worth it.
She's incredible. The love of my life indeed. People used to ask me how I know, since I always used to say I'm straight. And I had no true answer. Now I dont need an answer or an explanation. I can just say that I'm sure in my feelings. She's the one. What else should I say?! Wink

P.S. If u read this, bebo, happy anniversary *kisses ur lips* I love u, angel! *heartbeat speed->increased* Rolling Eyes
bonsun_f
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
I hope u wont find it rude if I ask u one lil question. How old are u and how old is ur bf bcoz damn, he seems to me like 12 years old! Or im wrong?

I wondered the same ..
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince That's like the cutest.. "lovestory" so to say, I've heard. Really inspiring. Craving

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
Nice topic, manatsu104. I hope u wont find it rude if I ask u one lil question. How old are u and how old is ur bf bcoz damn, he seems to me like 12 years old! Or im wrong?

My relationship? Well, I owe it to this forum, entirely. I met my gf here, by accident, if I can call it like that. I started talking to her online on the 3rd of November, 2005. Few months later, it went on with this:

http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5108&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

and as from the 28th of January 2006, she's my gf, officially. So, if I have to count, we've been together precisely 2 years and 7 months (we had 1 month "break"... *hides ashamed*), since today is the 28th also.
It will sound insane but we first met in real like 50 days ago and we've had the most amazing 2 weeks of our lives. I can only say that the waiting was and will be all worth it.
She's incredible. The love of my life indeed. People used to ask me how I know, since I always used to say I'm straight. And I had no true answer. Now I dont need an answer or an explanation. I can just say that I'm sure in my feelings. She's the one. What else should I say?! Wink

P.S. If u read this, bebo, happy anniversary *kisses ur lips* I love u, angel! *heartbeat speed->increased* Rolling Eyes

My first real boyfriend I met on a tatu forum in 2002. We dated for almost 5 years. And the first three years were online. We met in person and stuff... It went to shit almost 6 years into it. We don't speak at all now and I pretty much hate him..

but with that out of the way I believe in how you two feel. If you both feel the same way and it doesn't change you'll make it work Smile

For me though... I felt like I lost so much of my life. 6 years were spent talking to this person on the phone and internet. It was great to meet him and stuff.. but I lost out on so much of a non internet social life... so my advice would be to try and get together in person as much as possible...

I'd call myself a tatu forum relationship master if you want. We were also in different countries... anyway, if you or your gf ever wanna talk or want honest advice let me know.

I wish you guys all the best Wide smile I really do... <3

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 4:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

bonsun_f писал(а):
Vikince писал(а):
I hope u wont find it rude if I ask u one lil question. How old are u and how old is ur bf bcoz damn, he seems to me like 12 years old! Or im wrong?

I wondered the same ..

Hahah I also wondered. I agree he looks like hes 12 or younger.. and I don't usually find those types of pics attractive.. I thought I could see some pubs when I first saw the pic

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Marvelous писал(а):
Vikince That's like the cutest.. "lovestory" so to say, I've heard. Really inspiring. Craving

Hehe, thank u Rolling Eyes

chrysXtal, Im sorry, are u a guy or girl? Just asking, not like it matters much...

Um...I wont start with something like "oh, we arent like this, it wont happen to us". Bcoz I might aswell be damn wrong. I dont like the idea of being wrong tho and the people who know me well know why I'm saying so. But u see...it's all about beliefs. And I do believe when I say that I'll spend my life with her. She's my exception and I surely dont know how I can look any guy or be with any guy after being with her now. I am quite aware of the fact that we are both probably missing a lot from life bcoz we both have spent lots of time in front of the pc, talking on the fone, etc...but Ive had the time of my life pretty much so far and I cant say that I regret anything in it. Hope she will say the same.

And I can also say that we are from different countries aswell. She lives 2000km away from me...the distance can be a big bad bitch sometimes.
U kno? I had a bf when I met her, he lived quite closer, at least he was in my country. I broke up with him fully aware of the fact what I'm getting myself into. It's hard, thats true. But as I like to say, the sweetest things in life come after lots of effords. And I'm ready to fight for us, so is she, I believe. I'd have married her right away if it was allowed in my good for nothing country. We aint the kids we used to be, we both know what we are doing.

But what will happen in 1-2-3-4-5...years? Noone knows, right?
chrysXtal

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
Marvelous писал(а):

Hehe, thank u Rolling Eyes

chrysXtal, Im sorry, are u a guy or girl? Just asking, not like it matters much...

Um...I wont start with something like "oh, we arent like this, it wont happen to us". Bcoz I might aswell be damn wrong. I dont like the idea of being wrong tho and the people who know me well know why I'm saying so. But u see...it's all about beliefs. And I do believe when I say that I'll spend my life with her. She's my exception and I surely dont know how I can look any guy or be with any guy after being with her now. I am quite aware of the fact that we are both probably missing a lot from life bcoz we both have spent lots of time in front of the pc, talking on the fone, etc...but Ive had the time of my life pretty much so far and I cant say that I regret anything in it. Hope she will say the same.

And I can also say that we are from different countries aswell. She lives 2000km away from me...the distance can be a big bad bitch sometimes.
U kno? I had a bf when I met her, he lived quite closer, at least he was in my country. I broke up with him fully aware of the fact what I'm getting myself into. It's hard, thats true. But as I like to say, the sweetest things in life come after lots of effords. And I'm ready to fight for us, so is she, I believe. I'd have married her right away if it was allowed in my good for nothing country. We aint the kids we used to be, we both know what we are doing.

But what will happen in 1-2-3-4-5...years? Noone knows, right?

I am a girl and I met a guy on the tatu forum and we dated for 6 years. I didn't take into account of me being gay or anything. I don't think its fundamental when you're speaking of someone you're with Smile

Don't get me wrong, I think its awesome you met on the forum and I think its awesome you guys want to make it work. I truly hope it does. Heck I wish it worked out for me.

I was just saying, don't forget your life outside of the relationship. I'm not saying you guys won't last, I'm not saying you'll regret anything in the future. I just meant I regret spending 6 years of my life revolving it around someone else as much as I did. We were in different time zones and I felt I was always putting my life on hold to be there for him and I know he felt the same way about me.

We loved each other, I know that. It might have worked if one of us had moved but neither of us did and eventually everything seemed a lot more harder then it was worth. I miss him sometimes.. I could always email him or call him but I don't. I guess I just view it as a positive and negative in my life.

I've fallen in love with someone else and it's easy, not hard anymore.

I really REALLY hope you guys make it though. I want to hear about a tatu romance that works hahaha.

I wish mine would have... lmao.. it's strange to think back on it now... 2001... I was 16... and for 6 years... nearly 22 when it was over... Because of a tatu forum I was with someone for 6 years.. hard to believe sort of hahaha
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 8:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince, wow!! Your story gives me so much courage :)

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Авг 28, 2008 9:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

anneke писал(а):
Vikince, wow!! Your story gives me so much courage Smile

Hey! I know u! Wink lol...dont mind me, its after midnight and I'm obviously not in my best.

I'm glad that my story gives u courage...it gives me courage aswell...especially after nearly 3 years being with the same person *over the internet*, never have seen her in real and still love her as hell...the feeling we both had when we first layed eyes on each other at the airport where I had to pick her up from...u cant imagine, seriously...pure bliss.

chrysXtal, hunny, no, oh damn...no, i think u misunderstood me. Or I did. I mean...I didnt want to accuse u in anything or whatever close to it. I didnt want to sound like "step off, bitch, u dont know us". lol. I might be an ass sometimes but I surely wouldnt be right now...

Im sorry that it didnt work out for u and this guy u met. I'm glad that u have found some1 else though.

But things don't roll like this for me. I ain't into easy. Not like I wouldnt like to have some f*cking luck and succeed in being with my gf forever as from 2morrow, lets say, but...I'm just saying that I'm ready to fight for my human right to be with the one I love. No matter what.

U are right, I shouldnt forget the outside world and its existance. I quite have though. Ever since I graduated 3 months ago, mostly. But I'm a fucked up person, to be honest. And I dont have the perfect soscial life I used to have. But I know that this happened not bcoz I have a gf thats miles away but bcoz I just am having problems with controlling myself and being a better person around people that care for me.
What I know for sure though is that I'm in my best when I'm with her. And I know that if I ever try to change back to a normal human being, it would be bcoz and thanks to her.
I guess that some1 would say that this way of being is wrong. Might be. I don't know yet.
What I know is that some people spend their lives searching for the right one, surrounded by friends and "friends", having fun, etc...but in the end, when they go to bed, they are all alone. So I kinda consider myself lucky for finding the 1 for me at the age of 16! Daydreaming? No, I dont think so...at least so far.

And I do believe that things can go in a different way even if the situation is the same (hell, of course it can!).

After all...our decisions are what make us different from the others... Wink
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 29, 2008 9:33 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

KOUKOU!

hey everyone, that's me, TEADY hehe Vikince's gf Wide smile she has spoken a lot and shown alot of pics bout us, and yet i didn't say a single word. well here i am Smile

chrysXtal, i'm sorry too, ur relationship with that guy from the forum ddnt work, bt i'm also happy for u, that u found someone new. he is gorgeous Cool

Um... let me say something bout my relationship with Vicky...
Um... from the first time i felt i had feelings for her, i knew, right away, that this feeling is stronger than anything i've ever felt my entire life. Even tho i tried not to get too deep in it, i eventually did. And i don't regret any moment of those 2 years i spent talking to her online or over the phone. I just love her more every passing day. and i can't see me with any other person. i did all i could within 2 years to b able to meet her. it took me two damn years, a very long time to meet her face to face, but i had no job and no money to do it. I found me a job, i saved as much as i could save, and i got on that plane. I worked day and night and learned a lot too.
Two years ago i used to say that i'd do anything for her, and now after two years i still say the same.
It just that this time, my plan is bigger.
This time i'm doing my best to let go of everything and find the new life i always wanted, right by her side.
Does it sound to be big and daring? Do i sound courage person or something?
If i do, i want to say and make it clear that this strength i have... SHE gives it to me.
She is my hope and my strength... i crash down many time in one day, but she is always there to lift me up and make me carry on with this battle.
We won't quit our fight not even in a million year.
And i will never give up on her.
I love her so much
I love her more than my own life.

Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 29, 2008 10:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

*slaps my forehead* damn, chrysXtal, I'm so sorry, I didnt realize that the girl who posted pics and her story, above, was u, I didnt even get to look that it was the same nickname! And I asked u if u are a guy or a girl, so stupid of me! I'm sorry, I can be very absent sometimes.

And here's bebo lol.

Oh, bebo, "Vikince's gf"? That's lame, u know my name! lol. I hate this nickname now though...no1 gets that I'm a girl, not a guy, bcoz it looks like "Vicente" ... that was offtopic, excuse me all Rolling Eyes
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 31, 2008 2:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I want to make a post, containing lyrics of this song that gives to me hope and reasons/explanations about why I act on my love for this special person but not act on things bcoz of and for something else...

If tomorrow is Judgement Day
And I'm standing on the front line,
And the Lord asks me what I did with my life,
I will say, I spent it with you.

If I wake up in World War III,
I see destruction and poverty.
And I feel like I wanna to go home,
It's ok,
If you're comin' with me.

Your love is my love,
And my love is your love.
It would take an eternity to break us,
And chains of Amistad couldn't hold us.

If I lose my fame and fortune (really don't matter)
And I'm homeless on the street (on the street, oh lord)
And I'm sleepin' in Grand Central Station (ok)
It's ok,
If you're sleepin' with me.

As the years they pass us by (years the years the years)
We stay young through each others eyes (each others eyes)
And no matter how old we get,
It's ok (ok)
As long as I got you babe.

If I should die this very day (very very very day)
Don't cry, 'cause on earth we wasn't meant to stay.
And no matter what the people say (really don't matter)
I'll be waiting for you after the Judgement Day.

And I mean each and every word from this song, even if it wasn't me who made it up.
Angel, it really doesn't matter for me what will happen and I promise u that it wont matter, whatever it is, as long as I have u right next to me.

I love you
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 31, 2008 3:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince, I love those lyrics. What song is it from? Smile
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15  След.
Страница 1 из 15

Перейти: