Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Open Source Project

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Сен 23, 2008 9:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Open Source Project Ответить с цитатой

Hey, well, I started a new Project a few Days ago and I want to publish it for free under GPL...
Now I am looking for people who like to work together with me on that Project.

About the Project:
It's a free Board Software ala phpBB. I know that phpBB is already a big Board-Software and one of the leading softwares in the Web. I do NOT want to make a board Software, because I want to become rich and famous in the web, but because of the FUN of programming...

If you want to join my project and have fun on programming, then write me a PM and I will give you my MSN-Adress...

P.S.:
Here is a list of a few things I want to realize on the project that are completely different from phpBB:
Easy-Install (Over-The-Web or By-Upload with only 2 Files: 1 install.php and 1 .tar.gz file that contains the software)
Automatic Updates (Over-The-Web from the Source-Server)
Easy-Addons (Using an addon-skript-language, that easily adds the mods to the board + A Web-Based program that helps to create a mod)
Web 2.0 BBCodes (Containing BBCodes for Youtube, Veoh and co...)
WYSIWYG-Editor (will be TinyMCE by Moxiecode)
RSS Feeds implementation
Google gadgets
AJAX-Editing
Better User-Interacting (easier, not that overfilled with useless functions)

And in the Code:
Much with Object Orientated Programming
Commented Source and Uncommented Install-Version
Pre-Cached templates for better performance

And the Design:
Less use of images for traffic reducement
LoWaUN ("Load What You Need" what the use of Ajax means)

If you know something else you would like to bring in into such a project then do NOT hesitate to tell me...

What people am I looking for?
Designers, Programmers, Testers, Language-File translators... Well, everyone who wants to bring him or herself in on a positive way...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Окт 08, 2008 5:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey Apogue, you havnt been here in a long time. I dont think you will get anyone on this forum to help you. You would be better posting it in a forum that has programmers and is aimed towards programmers.

As for me, I already know how to do everything you want to learn about by making this forum software, so it wouldnt be worth while, reinventing the wheel as they say. Also I dont have the time to take on a project like this, as I already have my own research project at the moment.

But I wish you luck, a forum with these features dosnt exist yet. SOme forums have some of the features, but currently their isnt one with all of them. So I say if you get a team together go for it. It would be a good thing to see through and you would learn a lot, especialy with the AJAX stuff.

And if you do develop this let us know here :)

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
apoque

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 11, 2008 8:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):

As for me, I already know how to do everything you want to learn about by making this forum software, so it wouldnt be worth while, reinventing the wheel as they say.

I already learned "everything", too... did I say something else? Well if I did, it clearly was a mistake...

My motive to do something like this is just the fun of programming...

But I think I will have to do it on my own... there is nobody who wants to work together with me... -.-

But I will let all of you know in here and post the links to the source-code...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: