Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Newbies
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
kolya01

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 22, 2005 5:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Hi! Ответить с цитатой

I'm the new guy...
Taste you
Use you
Scar you
Fuck you
Break you
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 22, 2005 5:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Welcome to the forum!

Edit- it's good to see the topic was created- thanks nastik_13! :)

Последний раз редактировалось: 3BE3DbI (Сб Июн 25, 2005 3:54 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
noslaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 22, 2005 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey welcome to the forum! Where abouts areb you from ?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 22, 2005 5:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Indeed, welcome to the forums!

And Zvezdi is right, we should avoid topics such as these, simply because the possibilities of an actual dicussion developing from those are rather limited...
Metal_Glam

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 22, 2005 5:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Hi! Ответить с цитатой

kolya01 писал(а):
I'm the new guy...

Hey!!!! I was the new girl yesterday...
But now i can say "WELCOME!!!!!!!"
Soijaka

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 23, 2005 3:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Just joined and I have a question Ответить с цитатой

Well, I've been on tatugirls for a couple years now, and I just went back today and saw a link here. Since there's like no news (on that site), I have a question. New Album, January 2005? That's what I'm hearing, can you give me some info on it please? Like, will it be in English and the style of the music? As much as you know would be great, thanks a lot!

Love, Evan

w00t! n.n;'...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address
настик_13

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 23, 2005 3:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Newbies Ответить с цитатой

Welcome to tatu.ru forum!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 23, 2005 6:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Soijaka писал(а):
Well, I've been on tatugirls for a couple years now, and I just went back today and saw a link here. Since there's like no news (on that site), I have a question. New Album, January 2005? That's what I'm hearing, can you give me some info on it please? Like, will it be in English and the style of the music? As much as you know would be great, thanks a lot!

This question does not really belong in a topic devoted to new members introducing themselves. I would strongly encourage you in the future to use the search feature of these forums to find this type of information, since it is readily available in the section devoted to Taty.

Whatever you have heard about a release date for the new Taty information is unofficial and most likely inaccurate. If you visit the official website, you will find that there have been no official annoucement made regarding the release date of Taty's new album.

There will be both a Russian and an English version of the album, although the English-language album will contain two bonus songs which will be present on the Russian-language album and which will not be translated into English. These songs are: Vse moya lyub'ov (All My Love) and Obez'yanka-nol' (Monkey-Zero).

We do not know what style of music Taty have chosen for the new songs, but Yulia had this to say on the subject:

Yulia Volkova писал(а):
Guys, it's f****ng hot! This stuff’s gonna rock!!! We came up with such cool ideas...

Reference: http://www.tatu.ru/dnevnik.html

Only one of the new songs which has been officially announced to be included on the new album has been performed for public audiences so far: Obez'yanka-nol. You can watch a video caption of Taty's performance of this song at the Muz-TV Awards 2005, which is available in the Download section of the official website: http://www.tatu.ru/live.html

Direct link to the video file: ftp://ftp.tatu.ru/LIVE/Tatu-Live_at_Muz-TV_Awards_2005-XviD-TATU.RU.avi

I hope this is what you were looking for. Next time, though, try to post your questions / comments about Taty in the appropriate forum: you will have a better chance of people responding to it more quickly in this way.
Maraja

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 23, 2005 2:45 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yay hello, I'm the new Swedish forum member. ^_^
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июн 23, 2005 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Sweden, cool! Welcome, Марая!
6in1

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 25, 2005 11:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: hi there Ответить с цитатой

how's everyone???

i am new and i'll like to meet new people

~love ЮЛЯ~
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 25, 2005 12:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Welcome to tatu.ru, 6in1! :)
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 25, 2005 2:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Welcome, 6in1! Hope you enjoy your stay here as much as we do!
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 25, 2005 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm, I'm new to here. Honestly, I just wanted somewhere to post for the first time, cause I really have nothing specific to say nor do I like jumping into previously established conversations as a nobody. Not that I will be somebody after posting this...but at least I can see my avatar, lol.
3BE3DbI

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 25, 2005 3:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hehe! Nice avatar, too!

Hi Buka!! :))
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Ka-BOOM

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 25, 2005 8:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Buka писал(а):
[...] Not that I will be somebody after posting this...but at least I can see my avatar, lol.

Okay, this is the most original introduction I have seen so far! Way to go, Buka! I'm going to remember you! :D

Welcome!
Buka

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 26, 2005 6:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Zvezdi - Thanks! I love forehead kissing. *heart flutters*

Ka-BOOM писал(а):
Buka писал(а):
[...] Not that I will be somebody after posting this...but at least I can see my avatar, lol.

Okay, this is the most original introduction I have seen so far! Way to go, Buka! I'm going to remember you! :D

Welcome!

LOL...I swear I wasn't trying to be original. I'm just extremely awkward, but I guess that is uniquely me.
arielrel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 27, 2005 6:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

how do u get it to except your changed settings?it wont let me!!!i tried to change the avatar,wont work.tried to change the siggy it wont let me!
anneke
Ничья

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 27, 2005 8:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

well hi, finally I got on to this forum? I have been reading the excellent and meaningfull posts on tatu on this forum for a while now. I couldn't register before, 'coz all the text ont he register page was in russian. but finally I found how I could change it :). I'm glad I fanilly entered this great forum with very intelligent people like for example ka-boom. I love reading your argumentation on threads.

Some might know me as 'aboekje' on tatu.fatal forum. I'm from Belgium.

xxx anneke

www.myspace.com/aboekje
http://es.youtube.com/user/aboekje
http://blog.tatu.ru/anneke/
http://blog.tatu.ru/All_about_tatu_fans/2008/04/14.html
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
wrog

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 27, 2005 10:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi everyone!
I'm new here; My name is Walter and i'm from Mexico...
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 119, 120, 121  След.
Страница 1 из 121

Перейти: