Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Susan Boyle - I dreamed a dream

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 10:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Susan Boyle - I dreamed a dream Ответить с цитатой

I don't know if many of you have seen this, it's amazing!

My mom woke me up from sleeping to show me this video. This give a new definition to "Don't judge a book by its cover'.

Do you think she could live her dream? This video makes me cry a little bit every time I see it. She's wonderful! If she were to get famous I'd probably follow her career. 5 days being on youtube and already 7,250,000 + views!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Последний раз редактировалось: Karo (Ср Апр 15, 2009 11:01 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Marvelous

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Апр 15, 2009 10:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Can't say I see what's so special by it. Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 16, 2009 12:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I just hope she can live her dream, she deserves it. That performance was just the zinger for all those who doubt. The thing that drives you to tears is to see all those rolling eyes, smirks and looks in the audience and then you hear that voice - its just the biggest wake up call the world deserves.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 20, 2009 12:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

SIMPLY AMAZING!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jI2DxkrgpgQ --- SUSAN BOYLE SINGING CRY ME A RIVER (NOT the Justin Timberlake shit thing)

She is a true talent and deserves every god damn thing she makes from this.

The way the audience reacted on Britains Got Talent when she walked on stage was absoloutley artrocious, and i admid i even sniggered when she came on, my oh my god did she make me think again, as soon as she started singing i got goosebumps and a giddy happy feeling. True Talent and a great personality.

I never take part in voting on these kinds of shows, however, if susan gets to the Semi-Finals and the Final, i'm going to have her number on 3 different phones and if i can redial every single time.

My only concern for her is she may be too nice and do whatever people tell her too. So if the music big wigs suggest something like change her style, she may go ahead and do it.

Although in a GREAT interview with Larry King (Links below) she said, "Why should i? Why should i change?! It would take away my identity." TOO FECKING TRUE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaFloQ-M0t0&feature=channel_page ---- Larry King Interview PART 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwr6vY3z7ek&feature=related --- Larry King Interview PART 2

She may even get a chance to go on Oprah and she's been all over American breakfast and daytime TV shows. She's had over 32,713,623 views on one youtube account alone and has over 8 mill and 5 mill on other accounts.[/b]
Karo

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Апр 20, 2009 1:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh yeah! I watch her video once a day. I get a happy feeling deep inside of me. I can see something like Disney scooping her up for a major movie.
othersideofagirl

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Апр 21, 2009 10:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've watched the video earlier yesterday and there were like 160+ thousand comments and like a gazillion views. And coincidentally('coz I normally don't watch these), I saw her late last night on was it Good Morning America or The View? Forgot. Anyway, at first I thought she was like that typical William Hung guy - attention seeker. Blah. I was like 'Woah', but not in a negative kind of way. Just a bit surprised. Still, I know that that was pretty judgmental of me. Well after watching a series of, um, unsuccessful auditions from AI, tendency is you'll start looking at people like them as one and the same. *wants to bang her head on the wall for realizing how mean she is.* At any rate, I did like her. Mr. Green Who would've thought she had an amazing talent in such age. Three cheers for Susan Boyle. I just hope all the unnecessary fame doesn't transform her. Personally, I wouldn't have her style changed any other way.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger
Dani

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 23, 2009 12:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

She has great voice and she is really good singer. I hope she wins Britain's Talent. (But t.A.T.u. is still better Wink )
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Апр 23, 2009 1:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dani писал(а):
But t.A.T.u. is still better Wink

What a stupid comparison...
Seriously the music is totally different, the way to sing either, the look, either, etc...
It's just different Rolling Eyes

Yes, she is a awesome singer.
But you know there are a thousand of people everywhere in the world who have an awesome voice but don't really like to be famous, i mean, not in that way. It's important to keep this in mind.
She decided to take that way and it's good too. Smile
I wish the best success for her.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Апр 25, 2009 4:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dani писал(а):
But t.A.T.u. is still better

All I can say is... Wow.

I really like her, in the way of a talented singer being exposed, especially after being judged by everyone - I was actually expecting her to mess up. It was like a slap in the face.

The problem is... everyone was expecting something awful, because of the way she looked & her background - But it turned out the other way, amazing. But like I read in some article: if she would have been terrible we would be right on judging her, because we knew something awful was coming?. I find it sad.

Anyhow, as much as I love her - I'm tired of her. Just because people make it a viral video & you just get tired of something. Hope she gets a record deal or in an important musical & we can all get it over with. The media has become ridiculous...

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 3:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

wrog писал(а):
The media has become ridiculous...

Sure has. Step forward one Mr. Charlie Brooker-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARZiihLwA34

"Lift the spirits of millions" my arse.
Lily*

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 6:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yes I saw her audition in Britain's Got Talent just a few weeks ago, I was astounded to see some people judging her with their facial expressions while she was speaking, as if they doubted she would have any talent based on her looks... Hum...
(Well at least that's what I perceived from it)

But she has a great voice OK! Makes me wonder what she might have sounded like during her youth.
Mahavolkna

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Май 06, 2009 6:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm a Facebook fan Wide smile
"Je sais pas quoi mettre comme signature, alors j'écris une grosse connerie, en français, comme ça, presque personne ne comprendra, et j'aurai l'air d'une personne qui a écrit quelque chose de trop bien, surtout si je signe "écrit par moi" à la fin!"
- by me.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Entertainment Center Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: