Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Katina vs. Volkova's Style
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
elena-sweet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 6:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Katina vs. Volkova's Style Ответить с цитатой

Guys,I think we needed this oone SmileSmile
First,I always doubt about two of them.
Girls are good looking,but they use to have so different styles.
Anyway,I am more for Lena's,plus i am more like Lena in every possible way.
I like her make-up,style,hair,personality,everythink.
Yul's style is ok,....but sometimes...
Confused Confused

OK However,you can say your opinions here. SmileSmile

The saxon as a lider will guide us on our way..*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 6:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I definitely prefer Yulia's style! She is always (un)dressed awesome! (well, almost always Mr. Green )

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 6:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like Yulia's style more than Lena.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
elena-sweet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 7:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah....Yul wears labels and high-fashion clothes...but sometimes she know to cross the line.

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
argos

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 7:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Give both of them fashion advice! Mr. Green
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Vicente

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 7:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I prefer Julia's style, but when Lena wants to be hot i do not remember who is Volkova Mr. Green very lame that this management do not knows how to explore the very sexy, beautiful and hot image that could give Lena.
elena-sweet

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 8:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vicente писал(а):
I prefer Julia's style, but when Lena wants to be hot i do not remember who is Volkova Mr. Green very lame that this management do not knows how to explore the very sexy, beautiful and hot image that could give Lena.

Exacly!Just look at her i mean.... Shock Shock Shock It's Hot! It's Hot! It's Hot! It's Hot!

paulispinel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 9:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like both styles, but i prefer Yulia. She can be half naked and look sweet and cute Mr. Green and Lena can wear anything. I love the 220 costumes Smile
Good picture Elena Embarassed

♥ Вся моя любовь ♥
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
A.N.N.C.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 9:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I want to be frank ... right now I've not preference. Yulia is too fashion for me I preferred her when she wore t-shirts/jeans with short hair and her cute beanie. Then, Lena .. Confused I think she doesn't know how really get dressed 'cause sometimes she looks strange or banal even though she looked so gorgeous when she was a teenage girl or during "D&M period" for example .. what a pity 'cause they are two beautiful women Neutral

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 9:37 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, for me, it's always been Lena. I dunno why, maybe cause she's like me when it comes to clothes, if she dosen't have to look "dressed up" she's comfortable in jean's, t-shirt and trainers and maybe a pair of cool shades from time to time Laughing Out Loud But give her the chance and she can look absoloutely stunning...For example:

http://www.celebrity-pictures.ca/Celebrities/Lena-Katina/Lena-Katina-1262849.jpg

&

[EDIT] Though i will say mabye Lena could turn her style up a notch for her performances, but nothing too brash and out there, i dnt wanna see her with her tits hanging out Laughing Out Loud but something along the lines of the 220 style (though maybe not a corsett, hehe)

I don't really count magazine shoots as yulia or lena "style", but it depends on which magazine it is, for example, if it was a "lads mag" they'd want bra and panties etc etc.

TO be fair to Yulia though, she is a sexy woman (obviously) but she's always dressed up and made up for the camera's, i think thats just who she is though, after all she did want to be a stylist hehe. But the flashy names and labels aren't for me, even if they do make her look good Smile
MATADOR

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 10:42 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

argos писал(а):
Give both of them fashion advice! Mr. Green

Epic.
Rolling of laughterRolling of laughterRolling of laughter

Let's say I prefer Yulia's styles, tho sometimes she wears such weird dresses which I dislike Pardon
tebya_skuchayu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 10:43 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia's
yukitalove

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июл 18, 2010 10:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I prefer Yulia's style but sometimes she wears weird clothes..and i don't like it so much :_
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Matthews

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 12:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia's, definitely.
javierjesus

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 12:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I prefer Yulia's style.
Here, one of my favorites:

"Do not cry for a world that fight, fight for a world that cries"
BLOG
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Yul'ek.adiction

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 3:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yulia's
I mean, it doesn't matter how or when
SHE'S ALWAYS GREAT.

I think it's also because of her personality...
Rose
cvw220

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 3:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like Yulia's more.
Made this a while ago, so it's not updated or very good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnJXl0dn3Mw

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 6:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

billiechaz писал(а):
But the flashy names and labels aren't for me, even if they do make her look good :)

There was me thinking it was Yulia making the clothes look good.
Kouketsuno Rei

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 6:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I, personally, can't like one over the other. They both have their own uniqueness and look good in their own way.

However, I'd be lying, though, if I said I didn't follow Yulia's style a bit more in the earlier days. Primarily because she did all the different styles I wished I was able to do even before I knew of t.A.T.u.! Kinda stylishly "boyish" and/or "sportier" looking. I still actually wish that, I've just never had the body for it. Rolling Eyes

t.E.A.m. VOLKAT
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 19, 2010 7:18 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

RowerB писал(а):
billiechaz писал(а):
But the flashy names and labels aren't for me, even if they do make her look good Smile

There was me thinking it was Yulia making the clothes look good.

Well ya know, Good looking woman, good looking clothes, perfect marriage.
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4  След.
Страница 1 из 4

Перейти: