Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Reflections (PG13)
На страницу Пред.  1, 2

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Considering this is my first fanfic, how would you rate my story?
Terrible
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Alright
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Good for your first fanfic
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Great
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Amazing!!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OMG SUPER!!!!!!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
Всего голосов : 3

Автор Сообщение
elena-sweet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 20, 2011 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

. Question

The saxon as a lider will guide us on our way..*

Последний раз редактировалось: elena-sweet (Сб Ноя 12, 2011 3:37 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 20, 2011 10:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

elena-sweet писал(а):
My thumbs up 4 u Smile
I personally love it. Rose

Thanks! Wide smile Glad you've liked it so far. I was like... :/ No one likes it... Its crap... Greeat.

But apparently its not. So thanks Mr. Green

Check out my new story called Reflections.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
elena-sweet

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 20, 2011 10:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ATTSS95 писал(а):
elena-sweet писал(а):
My thumbs up 4 u Smile

Thanks! Wide smile Glad you've liked it so far. I was like... :/ No one likes it... Its crap... Greeat.

It is damn not like that.I needed like 30 mins to read it whole but it was worth for Mocking

The saxon as a lider will guide us on our way..*
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 20, 2011 10:34 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

elena-sweet писал(а):
ATTSS95 писал(а):
elena-sweet писал(а):
My thumbs up 4 u Smile

It is damn not like that.I needed like 30 mins to read it whole but it was worth for Mocking

Well Im glad that so far you like it. I have a huge smile on my face now. Like a little kid at a candy shop Mr. Green But it might take a while for another update. Im packed with Art work and major revision. Plus I have writers block. Its like Neutral Not fun at all.

cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 13, 2011 6:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like it Wide smile really like the way you write Smile, so far I think the most important thing is the way you tell the story, and you do it so very easy to keep reading Good

Waiting for an update Clapping
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 13, 2011 9:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):
I like it Wide smile really like the way you write Smile, so far I think the most important thing is the way you tell the story, and you do it so very easy to keep reading Good

Thank you! Wide smile Im going to update it soon. I have no longer got writers block. And I have now finished High School (Yay me!!) So yeah, hopefully it should be up in the next couple of days.

cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 14, 2011 6:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ATTSS95 писал(а):
cnt_ писал(а):

Thank you! Wide smile Im going to update it soon. I have no longer got writers block. And I have now finished High School (Yay me!!) So yeah, hopefully it should be up in the next couple of days.

AWEEESOMEEEE, I'll anxiously wait for the update then Craving , woow really? I just finished high school too (finally).
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 14, 2011 9:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):
ATTSS95 писал(а):
cnt_ писал(а):

AWEEESOMEEEE, I'll anxiously wait for the update then Craving , woow really? I just finished high school too (finally).

Lol i'll try to hurry my writing then XD yeah, lol finally. So I now have more free time hehe.

ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2011 5:12 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Finally! I have finished Chapter 8! It took me forever to write! As you can see! (Sorry about that I apologise for the wait Embarassed)

Anyway this chapter is the first part. Like I always say, I hope you enjoy it. And again I apologise for the wait I really am sorry for that XD

Chapter 8 - They Say It’s My Fault. But I Want Her So Much. Part 1

“Hey Yulka! You plan on waking up today!?” I shouted to your window. It was a typical daily routine ever since you had moved next door nearly a year ago. I’d wake up before you, get changed and ready before you even woke up. And, majority of the time, was the one to actually wake you up of a morning.

Exactly a year ago, you had been wrongly accused of molesting several people in our old band Neposedi. And as a result was kicked out. I was heartbroken, my best friend, the only one who knew me inside and out… the one who truly understood me. Had to leave. And I knew that we wouldn’t be able to see each other again. I was lost without you. That was probably when I realised that I couldn’t live my life without you. I was just a typical shy girl when you weren’t around. But when I was with you, I could be myself without worrying too much what other people thought. You had helped me gain confidence. And I couldn’t be any more grateful.

I don’t ever remember locking myself in my room… ever. And then you were kicked out of the band. We thought everything would still be the same. That we would still be able to see each other everyday. That we would be able to sleep over at each others house every weekend. We should have known better really. I mean, we’d seen people a couple of years older than us leave because of their age, and they promised each other they’d keep in touch. Although that was never the case. But we genuinely thought that we would be able to make it work. We quickly realised though, that Neposedi was our way of seeing each other all the time. The realisation of that hit me hard. And as a result, I didn’t want to speak to anybody. Anybody but you. So I locked myself in my room. Mama was worried to the point of phoning Papa to come round and see if he could sort anything. Unfortunately he couldn’t. I was just too distressed by this whole ordeal.

We promised each other that we would phone each other once a week if we couldn’t see each other. And sure enough you phoned like you promised you would.

“Hey Lenka! God I’ve missed you so much!” You said. Happy that you finally had the chance to talk after a long week.

“I know! I’ve missed you too! I’ve been so lost without you! I want to see my best friend again.” I replied, my voice getting lower nearer the end of my sentence.

“Yeah… I know what you mean. Mama and Papa just don’t understand.” You sadly replied. Your voice sounded strained and raspy, either you had just woken up, or you had an argument with someone just before you had phoned me.

“I know. Why don’t they realise we aren’t the same without each other?” I said, trying not to make it too obvious that I was on the verge of crying.

“It’s because they don’t understand our relationship. They’re like everyone else.” You stated. I wondered who it was that you had argued with, it was evident that you hadn’t just woke up. Your voice was never this bad after waking up.

“Yulka?” I asked.

“Yeah? What is it?” You replied curious of what I was going to say next.

“Who have you just argued with?” I asked again.

“Oh, errm… no one. I’d just woken up.” You replied, I could tell you were lying though. Even over the phone. Your voice always went a little bit higher when you lied. It wasn’t noticeable to others. But I always seemed to notice.

“Why are you lying to me Yulia?” I didn’t really ask, but I was still expecting you to answer.

“Excuse me?” You asked.

“You heard me, why are you lying to me? You should know by now that I know when your lying.” I replied. Curious as to why you would lie to me. You sighed before you started talking again.

“Sorry… I was arguing with my parents.” You replied, defeated.

“Why?” I asked. Now curious as to why you argued with your parents. You rarely ever had an argument with either of them.

“Well… it was mainly the fact of my… well you know… my behaviour and that sort of stuff. But what can they expect from me? I’m not the sweet little girl they used to know. I’m not perfect. Ever since Neposedi they have never treated me the same.” You explained. I could tell that there was something you was hiding from me, and although I wanted to know, the mention of Neposedi had caused me to feel temporary anger.

“Well they don’t know what they’re missing do they? They should believe you over others.” I stated. It was true, for your parents to believe the supervisors over their own daughter was ridiculous.

“Thanks Lena you really know how to cheer me up.” You said. I could tell as well that what you said was true, you were cheered up. I could tell by your voice.

“No problem” I replied. I looked towards my bedside table, and looked at the picture of myself and you. I couldn’t help but smile. Your arms were rested against my shoulders whilst mine were rested against your hips. We were both grinning towards the camera and happiness was clearly evident on both of our faces. “Oh and Yulia?” I asked.

“Yeah Lenochka?”

“Don’t ever say your not perfect, because you are.” I stated. It was true, you was. You were beautiful inside and out, and in my eyes, anyone that was beautiful on the inside was perfect. Looks was just a bonus.

“… Thanks Lena, but that isn’t true… I swear constantly, that’s a sure sign I’m not perfect” You joked, giving a little laugh after you said it.

Our conversation had lasted about an hour, just talking about little things that had happened in our lives recently. Although it was cut short when my Mama called for me to come down for dinner.

“Lena! Come on now, its time for dinner!” She yelled from the base of the stairs. I shuffled off my bed now stretching, getting used to standing up once again.

“I’m guessing its time for something to eat then?” You asked, and somehow I just knew you were smiling.

“Wow are you psychic or something?” Sarcasm dripping from my question. I had stopped stretching and had now sat down on the edge of the bed.

“Yeah didn’t I tell you? I’m sure I did… must of slipped my mind… sorry” You joked whilst laughing at the end. I couldn’t help but chuckle myself. It was typical of you.

“Wow… well as much as I’d love to discuss this further with you. And you know I do. I have to go before dinner goes cold.” I replied. Sadness slowly creeping up again.

“Okay. I’m going to miss you Lenka.”

“Im going to miss you too Yulka.”

“Lena?” You asked.

“Yeah Yuls?” I replied curious as to what you were going to say next.

“I love you.” You stated, I had heard you take a deep breath as if it was something you had been wanting to say for a long time. “I mean it, I love you loads Lena”

“I love you too Yuls. Lots and lots. Anyway I’ve got to go. Next week remember. Phone me.”

The next week couldn’t have gone slow enough. The constant hassling off people in school, the constant work. It was starting to take its toll on me, and I just couldn’t wait until the weekly phone call. I wanted to hear your voice again, to tell me that I was strong and I could make my way through this difficult time. The last couple of days had gone by very slowly, but the day came when it was time for our weekly chat and I couldn’t wait.

Unfortunately, that moment never came. When the moment came when you were supposed to call I brushed it off that of course there will be times that you would call a few minutes late. However minutes passed and not a single ring. Worry spread throughout my whole body. Panic rising, what if something had happened to you? Something terrible, and no one had told me about it? I phoned several times only for the phone services to tell me that the number no longer existed. Panic rising, I tried to do the first thing that came to mind… find you.

I knew that you lived at the opposite end of Moscow, and luckily I knew what district. Sure, it wasn’t the best place to live in. But it wasn’t exactly the worst. And you told me that the friends you made there would stick by you until the end. You told me that I would be perfect for your neighbourhood with my personality. Saying I was trustworthy, and would stick by someone… I just had to find you.

I grabbed some money from my draw, packed the essentials into a backpack. I wasn’t planning on staying somewhere overnight. But I had to be prepared for the worst. I didn’t know other neighbourhoods that well. Add the fact that I had no one to help me. I was almost certain that I would get lost at some point.

I couldn’t tell my parents that I was going to find you. So I had left a note on my bedside table and slid down the water pipe next to the balcony. After getting down, I realised that I wouldn’t be able to get back up. But by the time I returned my parents would no doubt have found out that I had sneaked out the house. So I managed to sneak pass the window that was situated in the living area where my parents were. My next action was to then run as far away as I could from the house. I didn’t want my parents to find the note as I’m only a couple of houses down the street.

Ten minutes later, after almost collapsing from running. Which reminded me that I really needed to run more. I came across a bus stop that went directly into the Okrug district. I was nervous to say the least. Sure, your neighbourhood wasn’t the worst place to be. After all I had slept over at your house many of times. But that was when I was being driven directly to your house, and I had wondered around the streets with you next to me. Everybody knew and respected you, so there wasn’t any need for me to worry. But wondering around the streets on my own. Getting a bus into the Okrug district alone was nerve wrecking.

Whilst on the bus, I had started getting second thoughts about coming. Maybe you didn’t want to call me, maybe you thought it would be best if we didn’t talk. What if you never wanted to speak to me again? Had I missed something on our last phone call? No, no I couldn’t have. I had talked to you about everything. Did I tell you that I missed you? Of course I did, I had said that as soon as we started talking… Did I say I loved you when saying goodbye? Yes, yes of course, I never forget to say that. Then what had I forgotten to say? After going over it several times in my head, I realised I hadn’t forgot to say anything that I should have said. Different scenarios ran through my head, maybe you had found a new best friend. Maybe you had just went out and lost track of time. And then the worst scenario ran through my head. What if something terrible had happened to you? What if you were being held against your will. What if you were no longer here? Panic risen. But I quickly dismissed those thoughts, I had been reading too many crime novels.

“Your going to kill me one day. I bet your reading all these crime books just to formulate a plan to get rid of me. After everything you want to kill me Lenka? I’m hurt”

That was what you had told me after realising how many crime related books I was actually reading. Joking around obviously, which had made me laugh and carry on reading.

“Hey Lenka, do me a favour?” You had asked.

“Sure thing.” I replied while flicking over a page in the book.

“Read to me.”

“Excuse me?” I had placed my finger where I had last read and looked at you with a mix between disbelief and a somewhat sceptical look.

“You heard me, read to me, I like it when you read to me, it relaxes me. You have such a soothing voice.” You had replied, whilst laying the back of your head against my thighs so you could look up at me to give me a toothy smile.

That was the first time you had ever asked me to read to you. I expected you to be asleep by the time I had stopped reading aloud. But when I looked down towards you, you had opened your eyes, asking why I had stopped reading. So I carried on, that ended up being a regular thing between us. The same position, the only difference being a different book every so often.

I came back to reality when the bus came to a rough stop making me lurch forward. Quickly grabbing onto something to keep me seated, I looked up at the mirror at the front of the bus to see the face of the bus driver looking at me.

“Girl this is the last stop, your in Okrug. Better get going now.” The man said whilst making the bus doors open. I got up from my seat, grabbing my backpack and heading for the front of the bus.

“Thank you sir.” I said, not really paying attention to his reply. I stepped out the bus onto the sidewalk. Looking at my surroundings I realised… I had no idea where I was.

“Be careful girl. This here part of Okrug is the worst. You better have some company meeting up with you, wouldn’t want someone like you getting hurt.” The driver stated, looking towards him I could see he was somewhat concerned of my safety. I thanked him for his kindness and started heading down the street.

Great, so not only did I not recognise anything. But I was in the worst part of Okrug. How the hell was I going to find you when I would probably get attacked along the way?

So there it is, after..... a long time... there it is! I hope you enjoyed it. Review, comment etc. Im off to start writing part 2 while I still have the idea in my head! XD

cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2011 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

GREAT, as usual Wink
Looking forward to read the rest Wide smile
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2011 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It is well worth the wait Smile

It is great Smile

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 18, 2011 9:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):
GREAT, as usual Wink
Looking forward to read the rest Wide smile

Thanks Wide smile Im writing the rest now. Although the next part is probably going to be twice as long. XD

cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июл 25, 2011 9:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't mean to push you.. no wait i DOO mean to push you, but just a little Embarassed I want to know what happens next >.<
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 27, 2011 8:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):
I don't mean to push you.. no wait i DOO mean to push you, but just a little Embarassed I want to know what happens next >.<

Sorry!! Embarassed Ive actually been really busy. I've been looking for a job and i've had to sort things out with the college im going to. Im still writing it though! Don't worry. It should be up soon Wide smile

cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 10:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wide smile COME ON, I know you can do this girl Wide smile still waiting
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 17, 2011 10:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):
Wide smile COME ON, I know you can do this girl Wide smile still waiting

Im actually almost finished with this chapter (thank god) it was way longer than I had expected, so hopefully (most likely) it will be up in the next day or so depending on my connection. But I swear, it will get posted soon! Smile

ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Авг 24, 2011 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well I have some bad news guys. And I apologise in advance.

You see, I had finally finished the chapter, and I had saved it. Unfortunately for me, my 1 year old cousin came round today. And I was letting her see the pictures on my laptop of me and friends (she loves it she goes 'Who's that!?') and she started banging the laptop... unfortunately for me, she had pressed something that has deleted the majority of my documents. So that includes the story. So i'm going to have to write it over again. BUT!! It shouldn't be as long this time. Because I have the majority of the plot in my head. So hopefully it'll be done soon. I just thought I'd let you all know. Because I admit, it has been a while since I last updated this and I do apologise. I was going to upload the finished (but now deleted) chapter tomorrow. But yeah... Rolling Eyes

So I am sorry to everyone who has given the time to review. And especially to cnt_ I do really apologise, I had made sure that I had finished it for you. And of course спайдер черной вдовы who has reviewed from the beginning. Also, I apologise for all the silent readers. I mean, I've gotten quite a lot of views on this, so to everyone who are bothering to read this story - thank you! And I do apologise. I've got Microsoft Word up as I speak. So i'm going to start writing as soon as I finish this.

So yeah guys, I am sorry! I'll get it finished as quickly as possible Smile

спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Авг 26, 2011 7:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

No need for apologies Smile

Rose

Just take your time ^__^

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Авг 28, 2011 8:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey Wide smile, oh don't worry ( I know how its like to have little cousins haha) and take your time, didn't mean to push you (that much), as long as you don't forget us i'm perfectly happy Wide smile, i'm willing to wait for the rest of the story, so no problemo.
Hope you're alright Good
tatu-girl18

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Мар 11, 2013 11:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Great story Smile can't wait to read the rest
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2
Страница 2 из 2

Перейти: