Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Stars [PG-13] Fanfiction

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 20, 2011 9:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Stars [PG-13] Fanfiction Ответить с цитатой

So yeah, heres my second fanfic. I know, my first one isnt even anywhere near done yet. But the idea for this just popped into my head one day. And I had to carry on with it. For all those who are reading this. Read my other story called Reflections. The link is in my signiture. So give it a look. Anyway enjoy!!

Prologue

How did we ever go this far?

Here we were, running away from another set of people criticizing the way we live once more. Everywhere we went; there was always someone that disagreed with the way we lived. Just because two people of the same gender loved each other. Just because we shown our affection in public.

You touch my hand and start the car

“We aren’t going to make it Yuls, Its impossible. This piece of junk won’t even start!”

“We are going to make it, nothings impossible… and how many times do I have to tell you not to doubt my skills?”

“Well hurry up then! They’re nearly here!”

“Alright! Just stop shouting at me and let me do my thing!” I pressed the wires together again, hoping that this time would work… to my dismay, it didn’t. “Damn it! Why won’t this piece of junk work!” I slammed my right hand against the steering wheel whilst my other was resting against my forehead. You placed your hand upon mine, which in turn, made me look towards you.

“Lena-“

“Yulia, you can do it, I believe in you. This is just another obstacle in our path. Just think of it as another game… or something.” You had said, giving me a smile which I couldn’t be more grateful for. You always knew how to relax me, and I’m glad that at this point in time you were able to do so.

“Ok… here I go again then… how far away are they?” I had said, whilst placing my head beneath the steering wheel to look at the wires once again.

“About… A minute… tops.”

“Ok… That isn’t too bad. I can do this I just got to think why it won’t start… oh…”

“Oh? Is that a good oh or a bad oh? Please tell me it’s a good oh.”

“I seem to have mistaken the green wire for the blue wire… he-he... that’s embarrassing… well, even professionals’ make mistakes.” I had said, whilst rubbing the back of my head out of embarrassment.

“You dope, I thought you knew what you were doing!?”

“Of course I do! But in the dark it’s kind of hard to tell the difference of green from blue!” I had shot my head back up to face you; only to see you not looking in my direction. So I stuck my head back under the steering wheel now knowing what two wires to use.

“Yuls… I know that you now know what two wires to use now… but we have less than 20 seconds before they get to us.” You had said in a worried tone. I guess it was only in your nature to be worried, and I knew that no doubt you were worried more about me than your own wellbeing. Although, right now, I was more worried about your wellbeing than mine.

“Shit… I guess I better get this right in one go then, huh?” I joked lightly trying to make this situation a little bit more relaxing.

“That would be nice. I don’t think our time to die is now Yulia.”

“Yeah, yeah. I hear ya.” I placed the wires together hoping it would start the car. A spark flew from the wires and a start of the engine. “Yes!” However the engine died down which made me hit the board above my head with my hands. “Fuck!”

“Yuls… There here…”

“Damn it! Please work this time, if there is a God up there, surely, surely you wouldn’t want us to die like this. So please, just please let this work.”

And for the first time in my life… I’m crying.

Tears escaped my eyes as I placed the wires together again which gained another spark flying from the wires. The mob had reached us and were starting to bang on the windows. A few more hits and the thing would be broken. The engine started again with a roar. “Please… just work this time.” I was almost begging at that point in time, I didn’t want this to be the end of our lives… of Lena’s life. Luckily after the car engine had given off a loud roar it settled down into a nice purr.

“Yes! Thank God!” I shot my head up from under the steering wheel and started messing about with the gear shifts and adjusted myself as to easily drive the car.

“Can you get this thing going? The glass is going to break at any minute!” You had said, clear panic evident in your voice. I looked in your direction whilst getting ready. The glass was on the verge of being broken. And panic was clearly shown on your face.

At that moment in time the glass on both sides shattered which gained a scream from the both of us. The arms of the people from the front of the mob had entered grabbing whatever they could.

“Fuck! Lena! Are you ready!?” I had said whilst swatting away the arms and ready to put my foot on the pedal.

“Yulia… we can’t! These people will get hurt! We’ll end up running them over! We’ve never been in this situation before!” You had replied, struggling to push the arms away from you as you tried to find something to block the open window.

“It’s either them or us Lena! They’re all trying to hurt us anyway!”

“It doesn’t matter! They’re still people and your going to hurt them, maybe even kill them!” You had replied; a mixture between fear and anger was evident as you started to struggle even more with the arms entering the car window.

“Look! These people are going to hurt us, and maybe even kill us! I’m worried about your safety right now Lena!” I was starting to get increasingly angry, not only weren’t you agreeing with me on something that you clearly needed to agree with me on. But now I was getting hard grips on my arms and anything else these people could get a grip on. “Get the fuck off me you bastards!!”

“I’m worried about you too! But I can’t live with myself if we hurt and especially killed anyone!”

“Fine! But just so you know, I’m not taking the blame for this if you start accusing me afterwards!” I had replied whilst re-adjusting myself to fend off the onslaught of arms.

“Fine by me!”

I was actually doing well defending myself against the onslaught of arms. I had probably broken about six arms so far. And you were doing well defending yourself without harming the people too much. That is of course, until several arms all came in at once and grabbed a hold of you. I hadn’t known that they were dragging you out… Not until I heard you shouting my name as you was halfway out the window.

“Yulia! Help! They’ve got me!” I had quickly turned around and grabbed your waist dragging you back in.

“Fuck! That dyke sure does have some strength!” One of the people called out whilst trying to drag Lena back out.

“Fuck you! I’m not a dyke! Just leave us the fuck alone!” I had shouted back, struggling to pull you back inside. This definitely wasn’t like the movies where they would change their minds right then and leave us to drive off into the night… No… if anything it made them angrier; which in turn made them pull harder.

“Fuck! Yulia… it hurts!” You had shouted whilst closing your eyes in hopes that it would help lessen the pain.

“I know… just give me a minute.” I had my arms wrapped around your waist now and was pulling as hard as I could. “Get the fuck off her!” I screamed, in hopes that they might listen, and the hope that, as unlikely as it sounded, would give me some extra strength... But this was only the beginning.

So yeah, hope you all liked it. Tell me what you think. And so forth. And I hope you enjoyed it! Wide smile

Check out my new story called Reflections.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
спайдер черной вдовы

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Июн 20, 2011 9:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like it Smile

Pink sigi by Ira Smile
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 13, 2011 6:34 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like this one too Wide smile again, you write them beautifully.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июл 13, 2011 10:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):

Again thank you! Wide smile This one will take a bit longer to update, I cant come up with ideas with it yet, and since ive already wrote some of the 2nd chapter. Its difficult to come up with things XD Hopefully it will be soon though.

cnt_

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 14, 2011 6:30 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ATTSS95 писал(а):
cnt_ писал(а):

Again thank you! Wide smile This one will take a bit longer to update, I cant come up with ideas with it yet, and since ive already wrote some of the 2nd chapter. Its difficult to come up with things XD Hopefully it will be soon though.

Daamn, I can imagine how hard it must be to come up with stuff, I can't even finish a full story without anything to base on, but then I really suck at writting and YOUU are quite good at it Good , and for the difficult task of coming up with stuff, I send you my full support from Mexico Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
ATTSS95

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Июл 14, 2011 9:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

cnt_ писал(а):
ATTSS95 писал(а):
cnt_ писал(а):

Daamn, I can imagine how hard it must be to come up with stuff, I can't even finish a full story without anything to base on, but then I really suck at writting and YOUU are quite good at it Good , and for the difficult task of coming up with stuff, I send you my full support from Mexico Wink

Lol yeah i think its mostly because im focusing on my other story and a story that im writing with my friend. So because of that, I come up with ideas and they dont go with any of the stories. So i make notes to make another story... I have about 8 stories on my laptop XD I dont want to post them here yet though, because then that means writers block on more things XD The most im going to post at the same time is 2. Not as much hassle then Mr. Green

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: