Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

t.A.T.u. fans

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
xPurple

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2011 6:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: t.A.T.u. fans Ответить с цитатой

The t.A.T.u. fanbase is the absolute worst fanbase I have ever been a part of. I think it's fair to say a majority of the posts on here (not including the ones that have been deleted) are very hateful. There is a fine line between criticism and plain hate, and that line is crossed daily within the t.A.T.u. fanbase. If you hate Lena and think her music video sucked, why do you continue to watch the video and follow her solo career? No one is forcing you to. You can remain a t.A.T.u. fan even without listening to either of the girl's solo projects.

Of course some "hate posts" are to be expected with any musician, and that's fine, but it's almost always the same people constantly hating on Yulia and/or Lena. What's the point to that? What's the point in coming here and posting every day that Yulia is unprofessional or Lena's music is bad? You're most likely not going to change anyone's opinions, especially not the girls. Your opinion on Lena's music video doesn't matter to her. You can call her a b-tch for including Yulia in the video or say it's boring all you want, she's not going to suddenly retract it and erase it from existence because you didn't like it. You can also say Yulia's single sucks, and suggest it sound more "rock" or "pop" or be written any different way , she's not going to do it. She's not going to look on here and see someone would prefer she play slow piano songs and then make a whole album of her playing the piano singing ballads because it's her music, not yours.

I don't think you guys realize your opinion doesn't matter. Of course Yulia and Lena would like you guys to like their music, but if you don't I doubt they're going to lose and sleep over it. You're fans, not advisers, not consultants, you're not part of the girl's management, you're fans. Of course you're allowed to have your opinion on their music or what they do, but as a fan it is not your place to actively suggest they drastically change the style of their music or make their music video this way or make that song a single or sign with a certain label because you're a fan, you're not involved in any of the internal workings of either of the girl's solo careers.

If you don't like the things Lena is doing in her solo career, stop paying attention to it, don't listen to her. If you don't like Yulia's single or the way she does things, don't follow her solo career. Stop calling Lena a b-tch, stop calling Yulia ugly, because it's pointless and won't change anything.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2011 7:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I always love when a fan suddenly get angry. Mr. Green

It's not a matter about stoping following someone's career because you didn't like this or that, it's a matter to be a bit objective and not be like. "OMG it's amazing" when it's clearly bad.

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 12, 2011 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
it's a matter to be a bit objective

There is no such thing.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 9:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're boring, seriously.
And sometimes your mega subjectivity makes me want to vomit.
Sorry.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 12:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That is because t.A.T.u. was a duo. The two singers now HATE each othern and it's war between them. That's why there is so much hate here. That is the T.R.U.T.H.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 1:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):
That is because t.A.T.u. was a duo. The two singers now HATE each othern and it's war between them. That's why there is so much hate here. That is the T.R.U.T.H.

No. Only fans. Nothing else. Fans who like to create their own explainations etc... I have already discuss a lot about this with other people.
The truth is that the fans are so disappointed they separated that they try to find their own reasons for the splitting.
I have read so much delirious explainations that i could laugh my ass off for ages.

On another topic, you are still focused on Yulia's lips. I am astonished that after 3 years (or two ? well not a big difference) you're still thinking about her lips when you see them. I have never seen such behaviour.
I would have thought that with the time that would be finished. But not.
What are you seriously trying to do constantly reminding it ?

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 1:35 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):

On another topic, you are still focused on Yulia's lips. I am astonished that after 3 years (or two ? well not a big difference) you're still thinking about her lips when you see them. I have never seen such behaviour.
I would have thought that with the time that would be finished. But not.
What are you seriously trying to do constantly reminding it ?

'Cause everytime I see a new pic of her I hope that shit is gone but it's still there. I truly admired Yulia, she was an icon of beauty and strength for me. I always knew she was a bit bitchy but that's what I liked of her too. But she disappointed me so much and I truly think she's the reason why tATu separated because I believe in what Lena, Boris and Troy (+the band) said about her never agreeing on anything and not wanting to work etc...
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 1:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Max Franco писал(а):

'Cause everytime I see a new pic of her I hope that shit is gone but it's still there.

It will still be there because i have the feeling that lips wasn't the only part she did.
But this is not a reason to always remind it. It is annoying, you have no idea.

Max Franco писал(а):
But she disappointed me so much and I truly think she's the reason why tATu separated because I believe in what Lena, Boris and Troy (+the band) said about her never agreeing on anything and not wanting to work etc...

Actually, this is a so complicated topic that it is almost impossible to know the real reasons.
As said Argos on tatysite.net, Yulia has her own reasons, Lena has her own reasons and Boris has her own reasons too. And i trust him on this.

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 8:16 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Arnaudfrenchy писал(а):
You're boring, seriously.
And sometimes your mega subjectivity makes me want to vomit.
Sorry.

Agreed, Arnaud.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 13, 2011 9:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am pleased that they have seperated. It is far better for me. However, I think they will perform together again in the future.
Briaan

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 14, 2011 12:44 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

xPurple, I'm so agree with you, but i think you just wasted your time writing this post, because you won't change anything...

Arnaud will still complaining about Julia's english and her career.
RowerB will still complaining about Lena's career.
Argos will still complaining about both girls and their careers.

I wrote something like your post, on the comments of Never Forget video on youtube, but there's an user who keeps insulting Lena without any reason, so we can't do anything!! Just ignore them!!! Someday argos, arnaud, rowerB, nabil, the same people and even the latin fans, who are insulting Lena and Yulia constantly and they have turned this in a war, will get bored to say the same thing every and everytime, because they will realized that no one cares about their opinion and they won't change anything, like you said, both girls won't change because of them Wink No matter what you say, they will keep saying bad things about both girls, because i don't know, sometimes i think they are a little bit retarded or something. I'm a lena's fan, and i don't like Yulia at all, but i'm not talking bad thing about her and saying that she is ugly, she is unprofessional, well, in a public way and constantly. Personally, I'm always complaining about Lena's management, but that is other topic! ;D

So, xpurple, the only thing we can do is IGNORE THEM!!! They're not worth it! Wink
tatuyugipiulover

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 14, 2011 1:54 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love tatu I like Yulia and Lena

RATE 5 STARS PLEASE

TATU FAN ECUADOR 200km/h unboxing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nC9CXXjCk8
RowerB

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 14, 2011 7:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Briaan писал(а):

I have complained about Lena’s part in tatu, but I don’t think I’ve complianed about her career. I think she has done good things for her fans, like vlogs, shows, tv appearances, and a few collaborations. Far more active than Yulia up until now and in that I’m jealous, but not compalining about her.

Briaan писал(а):
sometimes i think they are a little bit retarded or something.

In my case that “a little bit” is more than flattering.

Briaan писал(а):
I'm a lena's fan, and i don't like Yulia at all

I am the opposite.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 14, 2011 12:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Briaan писал(а):

Arnaud will still complaining about Julia's english and her career.

I have rarely complained about Yulia's career decisions.
I am waiting for the video to come up. Because i think it can be more appealing than NF video.
About the new song, sorry but what can i do if i don't like such music ?
Do i have to love it to please the fans ? Rolling Eyes
I prefer Rage and WATWD and the snippet of Stand up.
For Julia's english, one more time, sorry that people take it too seriously. But sometimes, i get the feeling that Julia could speak javanese you would all say it's great. Ridiculous.
That reminds me last Julia's facebook sentence : "What do you thing!!!!"

Briaan писал(а):

RowerB NEVER complained about Lena's career. He practically never post on Lena's topic.

Briaan писал(а):

Argos will still complaining about both girls and their careers.

Let Argos where he is. I just quoted him because i think his opinion was the smartest one.

Briaan писал(а):

I wrote something like your post, on the comments of Never Forget video on youtube, but there's an user who keeps insulting Lena without any reason, so we can't do anything!! Just ignore them!!! Someday argos, arnaud, rowerB, nabil, the same people and even the latin fans, who are insulting Lena and Yulia constantly and they have turned this in a war, will get bored to say the same thing every and everytime, because they will realized that no one cares about their opinion and they won't change anything, like you said, both girls won't change because of them Wink No matter what you say, they will keep saying bad things about both girls, because i don't know, sometimes i think they are a little bit retarded or something. I'm a lena's fan, and i don't like Yulia at all, but i'm not talking bad thing about her and saying that she is ugly, she is unprofessional, well, in a public way and constantly. Personally, I'm always complaining about Lena's management, but that is other topic! ;D

So, xpurple, the only thing we can do is IGNORE THEM!!! They're not worth it! Wink

Briaan, i am uspet when someone call me retarded. Even more when he doesn't even know me IRL.
WHO are you to tell me such things ? WHO ARE YOU ????
What do you know about me ?

Let me tell you that if one more time, i hear Lena speak about Darwin as "something not for me", i will not restrain myself to say "sorry, Lena but you're just wrong and should learn before speaking one more time about your faith that is supposedly above the reason"

i am sorry that things are turning into war but this is generally the unability of people to debate instead of insulting themselves that makes war.
And sometimes to accept their own mistakes.

Briaan писал(а):

Personally, I'm always complaining about Lena's management, but that is other topic!

NO, it's absolutely NOT another topic.
If you complain about their management, you complain about the all process. So you complain about Lena too. They're a team. They make the decisions together.

One more thing :
Teenagers should (yes Brian, you're still one) remember that there are adults (i am one) on the forums too and that they may have different opinions about things because they may know a bit more.

I have never insulted directly Julia neither Lena. And i would be happy to meet Julia one more time. But she seems for me not really the awesome girl that everybody like to speak without even meeting her. So i may easily have bad comments about her than Lena. I admit it.

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 14, 2011 1:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

^Ok, sorry both. Arnaud i don't think you are retarded, honestly, i think you are very talented, speaking about your music, but you are constantly attacking Julia and her english, is really anoying, you said "ooh is really anoying that people remind that she has big lips all the time" and you are doing the same thing with her english. Sorry, when i said "I think they are a little bit retarded", i was thinking about the persons who are talking bad things about Lena on youtube all the time, and sorry to say, the latinamerican fans, who turn this into a war. RowerB, sorry, i though you hate Lena, because everytime Arnaud and the others are "fighting" with you.

Well, argos, nothing to say, you are very disrespectfulm with both girl.

Yes Arnaus, i'm a teenager, you're and adult, but sometimes your behavior is like a teenager.

And I don't say bad things about Lena's management, I just can't understand why they taking so long to post news, to notice the events and things Lena is going to do, to clarify rumors, to clarify some details, and so on. Or maybe, i'm totally wrong and they don't have to do it.

Последний раз редактировалось: Briaan (Пн Ноя 14, 2011 1:32 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 14, 2011 1:31 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have finished about the english topic.
I had a little discussion with TeamVolkova on juliavolkova.com about this. And i am satisfied. Smile

And it's totally cool, she is writing in english regarding her knowledge about it.
I just wish she could write better. That's all.

Briaan писал(а):

And I don't say bad things about Lena's management, I just can't understand why they taking so long to post news, to notice the events and things Lena is going to do, clarify rumors, clarify some details, and so on. Or maybe, i'm totally wrong and they don't have to do it.

Some of the moves of the management are clearly strange. But that's not new too. Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 20, 2012 7:55 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The fans will never be as bad as Bone Thugs-N-Harmony fans they are super critical of every move they make

t.A.T.u. has always been a group of extremes though and being on the edge like that has always meant that people are more likely to hate something rather than just dislike it

I agree with the majority of what you are saying though
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: