Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

All In Mind.
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 298, 299, 300  След.

Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
i_heart_tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 2:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: All In Mind. Ответить с цитатой

Since nothing really interesting has been posted lately, I thought I would live it up abit with "All In Mind."

So, basically, post how your day has been or what you're thinking..

So if you have something fun to say; post it here
If you feel sad and lonely; post it here
If you just feel crazy, and happy etc; post it here

Let's not open any special threads for anything what comes into our heads. :D

So here's mine im going down town at 3.30 with my friend Leanne, might buy a new top or something.. hehe. I still really want a bf! or a ...... hehe. Anyway, just going to relax until 3.30 comes lol, gotta walk down the looong hill to meet my friend, it's quite a long walk! well maybe not, only 20 minutes, feel's it though. It is so annoying, because it's a main road and a really long hill, and everytime I walk down it, a car beep's at me with lad's in it. And it was like EWWW last time because this old guy beeped at me and blew me a kiss OMG how sick is that! lol!

PS. I got this idea off tatu.fatal forum :)
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 2:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I'm really tired.

I can't put up with working at the moment, so i'm coasting through my lessons at college. I'm here till 6:00pm...fun.

I'm also meant to have been doing old peoples club, where we teach the older generation how to use pc's....but it ain't happening.

I wish i had my russian class, but that was yesterday....

basically i am BORED
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This topic is really good idea =D

Today at school doesn't happen anything, all my friend was on some trip so I was almost whole day alone. In swedish lesson I was watching certain red-head (it wasn't Lena's picture) and in other lessons too I didn't pay much attention to teacher. When I was heading home, I saw a girl on who I had crush year ago; she was "big sister" on confirmation camp I was. I have tried to forget her, and I almost succes on it, but now I'm kind of confused. I make strong emotional bond to people even if she/he isn't my close friend and if I have crush on some girl, well then I take her to my heart, even if she doesn't even know me. I have seen it's (maybe) weird and defianetly not wise or healthy (and how was that connected to anything o_O;)

Now I'm trying to do my homework, but I think it stays only trying (especially math)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 3:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's one good idea i_heart_tatu!
So...now I'm doing some wallpapers from Tatu's pictures cause I'm so bored from the TV...Now I'm in a short vacation-one week,cause my school has 100 anniversary...yesterday we were in the centre of my city (the whole school) and we were having a parade but it was very cold so me and some of my friends went to McDonalds to eat something...

However I'm a little bit depressed right now...I don't know why...but I really feel sad...I was not listening to music all day,and that's very strange for me...I want to talk with somebody...but everyone's busy with something else...:(
And that's all...for now...
billiechaz

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 3:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince thats how i feel exactly, sad, depressed, i dunno why though.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 4:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Aaw, sorry to hear you feel sad, Vikince and billiechaz *hugs* Should I sing something? *thinks* Okey, that's not so good idea. *laughs* but what about what happens when I'm not concentrate when I speak english: In one lesson whe had done own sentences in english and then we read them to whole class. Well, I wasn't paying attention to my sentence that was something like " I forgot my keys home and...", and I read it " I forgot my gays home..." Whole class started to laugh (they knew about me) and teacher was like a fish on earth, mouth wide open

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 4:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Numen,your story was funny-it makes me smile (sorry if that's not the way to react to it...).It was funny not because of what you've said in class but because of your teacher and his/her reaction-"was like a fish on earth, mouth wide open".I've done some stuffs like that before ,too but on purpose.Cause the most of our teachers are talking how we don't have to wear or watch or even do some stuffs and sometimes they make me and one big part of my classmates really mad.Last year we had one really funny teacher in history that was very young (about 26 years old)-he was smart in history but like a person he was really dummy...so me and two more girls (my friends) decided to make some crazy things during the class-the one started to make him love notes and me and the other girl started to act like lesbians-you had to look at his face in that moment!Of course we didn't make nothing big but his mouth was just like Naumen's teacher when I and the other girl kissed!In our class we make such things all the time cause we all hate conservative people that don't accept the different ones.
And I have to admit-sometimes it's really great fun cause we're always so unforeseeing but never out of the line...

OMG...look what I start with and how much I've wrote...sorry about that...

P.S.That's why I love t.A.T.u.-they don't care about what will the others think about them and just like them I don't like to be told what to do or think...however I'm not bad person...don't get me wrong...:(
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 4:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Ugh, I hate people (and especially) teachers who can't stand diggerent peoples. Once my (other) english teacher asked from students' what they are interested in and from one girl who didn't have anything to say, teacher asked if she is interested in boys and girl was like 'yes, of course'. Then theacher said " Yes, I think every healthy girl are interested in boy" and I was like "hey, what about me?" (but I didn't say that loud) and my friends started to laugh. Then teacher looked at our direction and saw my penal (there read for example "this girl loves other girls", in english and finnish) and went red...

Vikince писал(а):
so me and two more girls (my friends) decided to make some crazy things during the class-the one started to make him love notes and me and the other girl started to act like lesbians-you had to look at his face in that moment!

Wow, there's no way that I can make something like that. I bet his face was priceless x)

Oh, and be lucky that I haven't write anything long (yet), because then no one can't understand single sentence -.-

Vikince писал(а):
P.S.That's why I love t.A.T.u.-they don't care about what will the others think about them and just like them I don't like to be told what to do or think...however I'm not bad person...don't get me wrong...:(
It's same for me, though usually I do what everyone tell me to do =/

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 5:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

God,people you're all so great!You don't know what is to be surrounded by idiots that think only for food or sex...when I'm in this forum I feel like real person and feel that I can talk about whatever I want and even if I said something strange-if anyone can understands me that will be you,guys!
It will be so cool if they made a chat here :) I want to talk with somebody so much :( but whenever I ask "do you have skype or mIRC"...I don't get answer from this person any more... (and I don't know even why) :( ... do you have something agains about it ? I just can't get it... :(

P.S. Again - sorry if I've said something bad...
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 5:27 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince, I know exactly how you feel =) And yes, chat would be good, though I think it can take even ten minutes from me to write one message, because my english is so bad and I have often watch words from dictionary.
Vikince писал(а):
I want to talk with somebody so much :( but whenever I ask "do you have skype or mIRC"...I don't get answer from this person any more...
I would like to talk with you, but I have only msn messenger =/

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 5:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Numen писал(а):
Vikince, I know exactly how you feel =) And yes, chat would be good, though I think it can take even ten minutes from me to write one message, because my english is so bad and I have often watch words from dictionary.

Your english is bad?? I would pay to write in English like you.

Vikince, you have reason, this is the best forum that I found on Internet.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 6:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dany79 писал(а):

Vikince, you have reason, this is the best forum that I found on Internet.

I'm 100% agree with you!That's why I've said that about the people here!You all are Number ONE :)
Slickstrings16

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 6:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm, nice idea. I haven't really done anything exciting today though. And right now I'm listening to Ravenous by Arch enemy getting ready to do some schoolwork. But later on I'll be going to our youth group at 6:00 which is really all I have planned. And tomorrow I'll probably be going to Wal-mart to fill in an application so wish me luck on that. :)
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 6:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dany79: Oh, really. I think that my english isn't good and, well not so understandable, but thanks =)

Whii, we're all the number ones =)

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 8:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

you guys all write really good english!! :)

2day was my volunteering at a primary school near me today it was really good actually coz they did p.e. it was fun but i didnt know where to look when they were getting changed :S it was good tho and at the end of the day one of the girls hugged me for ages and begged me to come back tomorrow it was really sweet!
in my history class we also decided we are going to make a video of the bishop wars and im dressing up as a scottish woman who looks like a man (thats wot it said in the book no offence to scottish people im half scottish) so that should be fun next week
anyway that was my day not that great.. the highlight was buying cookies on the way home mmm...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 8:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

beccy писал(а):
you guys all write really good english!! :)

Because fortunately www.freetranslation.com exists.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 8:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dany79 писал(а):
Because fortunately www.freetranslation.com exists.

lol i know was a life saver when i was doing gcse french :D
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 9:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So,guys...we can write here whatever we want ,right?
So...I was wondering...are you movies fans?I mean do you like watching movies?Cause I love watching them...on the TV,on my computer...in the cinema...doesn't matter!I write that cause today I've watched "Freaky Friday"-I love this movie so much...its meaning is so good...and the music-I usually don't listen to that kind of music but in this movie - the songs just make me dance and sing (not so good...but however...lol :)...).
That is one from those movies that I can always watch.Do you have a favourite movie?Which one is it?
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Ноя 02, 2005 10:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
That's one good idea i_heart_tatu!
So...now I'm doing some wallpapers from Tatu's pictures cause I'm so bored from the TV...Now I'm in a short vacation-one week,cause my school has 100 anniversary...yesterday we were in the centre of my city (the whole school) and we were having a parade but it was very cold so me and some of my friends went to McDonalds to eat something...

However I'm a little bit depressed right now...I don't know why...but I really feel sad...I was not listening to music all day,and that's very strange for me...I want to talk with somebody...but everyone's busy with something else...:(
And that's all...for now...

Yeah...thats how i felt today for some reason....lonely and didnt feel like talking to anyone....i suppose its boredom and hormones combined
gijane85200

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 03, 2005 12:17 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

man i miss my Richard and i miss sex...
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Эта тема закрыта, вы не можете писать ответы и редактировать сообщения.    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Discussions of personal topics Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 298, 299, 300  След.
Страница 1 из 300

Перейти: