Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

DVD-Present For t.A.T.u. - *Updated* - Please Take A Look!
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  След.

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Which style do u like? (Check the images first)
1st one-> Ying&Yang style
21%
 21%  [ 11 ]
2nd one-> Ice Age
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
3rd one-> Cosmos, definitely
47%
 47%  [ 24 ]
4th one-> Freakyland rocks!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
None of them! Why are u even trying to do something useful! U suck!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Try to correct them, then I can think about it again...
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Всего голосов : 51

Автор Сообщение
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 8:31 am    Заголовок сообщения: DVD-Present For t.A.T.u. - *Updated* - Please Take A Look! Ответить с цитатой

Hey,guys!So...now I have a permission to post this thread and I hope that you'll like it!
So...I was thinking...in this forum we've made a lot of fan-arts and they all are really beautiful and I think that t.A.T.u. have to see them themselves.You're going to ask "How?".Well...if we get them all (the lyrics...the wallpapers...the videos and even if we can record how someone of us sings the songs with their "new" lyrics)(and we can even get the pictures of those,who have made this arts and make one wallpaper with them and some sing over it like "From us to you with lot of love" or something like that and put it like dust-cover to the CD/DVD) and then write them all to one CD (or DVD) and ask the administrator to send it to t.A.T.u. ... or something like that... what do you think?Is that good idea?
Please post your opinion and lets decide how to make it and what to write in it! :)

Последний раз редактировалось: Vikince (Ср Авг 23, 2006 10:55 am), всего редактировалось 5 раз(а)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 2:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, if you need me to take care of getting all the information sorted out and burned to a DVD and sent to Admin / Management I can do that bit for you :-)

I think its a good idea... we could have a sort of "t.A.T.u. Appreciation" since they had a Fan Appreciation?

Have a few members singing the new lyrics.... along to like a video made up of all the different pictures etc?

Let me know how I can help and I will! :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 3:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

It's a great idea Vikince. It would be necessary to create a cd or dvd with a presentation of the works (ex: wallpaper slideshow, a menu for the video) so as to give back the most pleasant to look.

Probably DVD could be the better choice for creating a better navigation with menu.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Indeed! And I can take care of the DVD if you want?? :-)

I like making DVD's, lol... I just never have a good use for it!! :(
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 3:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Something I know also I, if serves some help or advise.
beccy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 4:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i think its a great idea if theres anything i can do just let me know :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
DaLipton

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 4:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah! i like that idea. a name list too?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
AnimeInu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 4:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, I think this a brilliant idea. If Tatu didn't know how much we loved them before, they will definately know now. If you like I can give you the banners which I have made. Just let me know.
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 4:26 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You can post your banner on Fan-Art -- Banner thread so it will be available to all.
Numen

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 4:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow, really good idea, Vikince =) I hope that I can do something, but I'm not so good at anything and I have done only wallpapers and own version of Nichya =/ But if there's something I can do, just tell me and I'll try my best

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 5:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Numen писал(а):
... I have done only wallpapers ...

Wallpapers are able to be very useful like background for menu inside the dvd.
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 5:18 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey,guys!You don't know how happy makes me the fact that you like the idea!So lets do it!But here I think is going to be difficult to understand each other...however I'll post my idea and then if you want to we all can make a meeting point (in some of the chat programs I mean) and make a conference!You all are welcome to help and be part of all that!Cause I think that t.A.T.u. deserve to get such a present from their truly fans (what I think that we all here are) and to know how much we love them!
Dean,I can burn the DVD too but I don't know how to send it to the Administrator so to be sure that t.A.T.u. will get this DVD!If you know him (the Administrator I mean) so you can be the person that will be in charge of the DVD and its giving to the Administrator and then to t.A.T.u. themselves!
Dany79,Numen,AnimeInu,DaLipton,beccy-you all can help too!It doesn't matter how many things did you make!The important thing is to make it as much good as possible!So c'mon people!Let's do this thing! :)

P.S.Everyone who's agree with that "chat meeting point" please to tell what kind of program does he/she use and which one is the best for the conference!And PM me (or post in here) how to start the chat.And if you can't do that - just write in here your ideas about it! :)

P.S.S. For now I think that we need:
1.Person who's from England or the USA (I think that Dean can do that) who to correct the mistakes in the lyrics and make everything what will be written in English right!
2.If we want to make everything in Russian instead in English we need a person from Russia that knows English or the opposite.
3.We need somebody that's very good in making wallpapers and videos (I'm good too but not perfect...so if we want to make everything together-that will be his/her job)
4.If we're going to sing t.A.T.u.'s song with their "new" lyrics (of course if that's legal) we will need one very good singer that to know English enough good so he/she to sing the songs right and nice of course) and we're going to need someone to record it and make it to sound like a real song!
5.And of course we're going to need someone that can make our photos in one (like I said in my 1st post) (if you like that idea of course)

I think that's all for now...everybody that can help (or have some good material for the DVD) is welcome in here!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 5:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):

Dean,I can burn the DVD too but I don't know how to send it to the Administrator so to be sure that t.A.T.u. will get this DVD!If you know him (the Administrator I mean) so you can be the person that will be in charge of the DVD and its giving to the Administrator and then to t.A.T.u. themselves!

1.Person who's from England or the USA (I think that Dean can do that) who to correct the mistakes in the lyrics and make everything what will be written in English right!

Yep, I can do both of them :-)

Цитата:

2.If we want to make everything in Russian instead in English we need a person from Russia that knows English or the opposite.

I think we should do it in english..

a) Because it'll help them with their english...
b) We're the international forum, english is an international language, and we want them to know its from the international fans, not just the russian fans :-)
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 5:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My English is not so good to enter in chat, but I will post my idea in this thread.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 5:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You're english is good enough that we know what you mean! So make sure you do post Idea's because we understand you!! :-)

I think your english is quite good by the way! :-)
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 5:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):
Vikince писал(а):

Yep, I can do both of them :-)

I'm glad to hear that!

Dean писал(а):
Vikince писал(а):

I think we should do it in english..

a) Because it'll help them with their english...
b) We're the international forum, english is an international language, and we want them to know its from the international fans, not just the russian fans :-)

You're so right!We'll do it in English!
So...everyone else? :)

Dany79 писал(а):

My English is not so good to enter in chat, but I will post my idea in this thread.

Ok then!Just post when something good about that gets in your mind! :)
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 6:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

On videos or images slideshow we could introduce user messages/comments like MTV style.
Some dvd software give the possibility to visualize random object (images,video). If the messages are introduced in the dvd like images, it could give good result.
Obezyanki

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 6:38 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I want to help! I know english very well!PICK ME!
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 7:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dany79 писал(а):
On videos or images slideshow we could introduce user messages/comments like MTV style.
Some dvd software give the possibility to visualize random object (images,video). If the messages are introduced in the dvd like images, it could give good result.

That's good idea!I can make the slideshow from pictures and behind it to be some song (if that was what you ment).But I can't make video (to record video) by miself cause I don't have a camera (if you ment that too).However I think that's possible to do!But we have to think over the screenplay of this video!If you have any idea-post it!I'll think over it too and I'll tell you right when I get on somehing interesting in mind :)

Obezyanki писал(а):
I want to help! I know english very well!PICK ME!

Don't worry-everyone can take part in that-we all are fans of Tatu and that'll be our personal massage and present to them!So if you want to correct something (lyrics or whatever) just tell us what !You can take part in other things too!I'm sure you're good not only in English!If you want and can - you can make the screenplay or something like that (if you have imagination and willingness to do it of course :) ).So please-just post your ideas and then we'll put everything together and in order!

P.S.I also need the permission of the people that have wrote or make all the things in the Fan-Art and I want to ask Dean (cause he's one of the moderators here) to list them (cause I don't have a view of all of them) of course if he wants to ;)

P.S.S.But I need more people in here!C'mon,guys!Lets do this thing together cause - Are We Real FanS Of t.A.T.u. Or What?! ;)
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 06, 2005 7:13 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
P.S.I also need the permission of the people that have wrote or make all the things in the Fan-Art and I want to ask Dean (cause he's one of the moderators here) to list them (cause I don't have a view of all of them) of course if he wants to ;)

So what do you want me to do? List everybody thats ever posted anything in Fan-Art ?
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22  След.
Страница 1 из 22

Перейти: