Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

DVD-Present For t.A.T.u. - *Updated* - Please Take A Look!
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  След.

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  

Which style do u like? (Check the images first)
1st one-> Ying&Yang style
21%
 21%  [ 11 ]
2nd one-> Ice Age
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
3rd one-> Cosmos, definitely
47%
 47%  [ 24 ]
4th one-> Freakyland rocks!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
None of them! Why are u even trying to do something useful! U suck!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Try to correct them, then I can think about it again...
9%
 9%  [ 5 ]
Всего голосов : 51

Автор Сообщение
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Фев 03, 2008 6:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

what is this all about, i dint quite have the time to read the whole posts or did i want to read all of them eighter,a little lazy i know but this seems very interesting and if i get it right , this is a fan appreciation for tatu right?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
VolkovaKatinaFan

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 07, 2008 12:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

that would be AWESOME!

(I think i use "awesome!!!" too much...)
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 11, 2008 12:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: help for the dvd Ответить с цитатой

hey guys, i got my hands on the coolest program out there.
its a translator , and i was thinking that it might be cool if , for the dvd tat is, we all wrote a little something to tatu ourself, but send it all out in russian ,so they can understand what we want to say a little better.
heres the link to the site

http://translation2.paralink.com/

anyway i will say this

tatu являются лучшими
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 11, 2008 1:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

fanger54 писал(а):
what is this all about

The idea was to get all the fan-art put it on one DVD and send it to moscow. But their has been no activity here for almost a year and a half. And so I assume nothing is going to happen. And I dont have the time to help anymore even if someone wanted to do it again.

Comfirmation - Look at the dates of the last four posts on the previous page.

Vikince :: Добавлено: Вт Окт 24, 2006 10:11 am (October 2006)
Volk_06 :: Добавлено: Сб Дек 23, 2006 9:22 pm (December 2006)
Vicki_Tatu :: Добавлено: Пт Янв 26, 2007 1:10 pm (January 2007)
Kupkake :: Добавлено: Пт Мар 09, 2007 3:52 am (March 2007)

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
shadow

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 12, 2008 8:48 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jon писал(а):
fanger54 писал(а):
what is this all about

The idea was to get all the fan-art put it on one DVD and send it to moscow. But their has been no activity here for almost a year and a half. And so I assume nothing is going to happen. And I dont have the time to help anymore even if someone wanted to do it again.

Comfirmation - Look at the dates of the last four posts on the previous page.

Vikince :: Добавлено: Вт Окт 24, 2006 10:11 am (October 2006)
Volk_06 :: Добавлено: Сб Дек 23, 2006 9:22 pm (December 2006)
Vicki_Tatu :: Добавлено: Пт Янв 26, 2007 1:10 pm (January 2007)
Kupkake :: Добавлено: Пт Мар 09, 2007 3:52 am (March 2007)
It's gread idea. I agree
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 14, 2008 5:36 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

if someone wanted to actually do it all over again, id be in for the long run, not doubt, but i need confirmation that the dvd will actually reach tatu themself. or it would be a waist of time.
Jeri

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Фев 20, 2008 4:15 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Wow this would be super! I think it would get to t.A.T.u. (Lena and Yulia)! All we would need for them to know that such a thing was created and I believe they would be interested in seeing it. That's why I love t.A.T.u., they are so good to their fans!
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Фев 21, 2008 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

so do you guys want to pick this project back up, i know at 100% that the original group behind this is not going to be part of this, i spoke with the person who started this, and she is out of the picture for good, so this would be basicly from scratch.
let me know at my email, if you want to be part of it

rolling_biz@msn.com
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 23, 2008 6:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok if anyone is interested, im going to take over this project, so if anyone who was part of this before, want to be part of it again, just let me know at my email adress
rolling_biz@msn.com
or here

also this i going to be the same idea, but this time i also want you guys to make this personnal, basicly, write them a little note, send them a video message about how much you like/love them and their music, and ill get everything subtitled in russian so that they can understand everything even better.
so any taker, just leave word, im open to everything fan related and ill make the dvd itself.
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Фев 23, 2008 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hi everyone , again i am working hard to make this become a reality, so i have contacted the group managers, to see how we can do this legaly and what we can show on the dvd.
so ill keep you guys updated.
plus i am starting a new topic so that i can get more people to join
Vikince

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 26, 2008 3:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Tsk tsk tsk...youngsters...u all just come here, have joined for like I dno, 1-2 months and think that miracles happen. Funny. Jon, u know that the main reason why the project has stopped is bcoz Dany got lost somewhere. I havent heard of him for so damn long. And he's the 1 holding the gallery that we both have been working over for so long...I hold all pieces and I used to keep in touch with all forumers/moderators who have had in any way contributed with this idea. But since everybody is busy bcoz one reason or another, Ive closed it. Not just stopped it. Ive closed it. This project is too big and I couldnt realize the hard part in doing it back then when I was 16 and thought that things are so easy when they SO arent.

Back then I wasnt capable of building such a huge thing but I thought that I can manage to do it by trying. Wrong. I know nearly all old forumers in here and I know who I could count on. They were few though. Yes, many were willing to give it a hand but when it came to working with software and programing, everybody pulled back. And of course they have, not everybody knows how to do such things and the ones that know, know how f*cking insane it is to take up with something as serious and hard.

However...since the "DVD project" was my idea and just as I started it, I closed it. I want to make it clear that that new idea that has taken place has nothing to do with mine and I do NOT allow anybody anyhow to take up with something that I have started. It's my right to say no after all. Dany has closed up, Jon is busy (and actually, it's been so long that I dont even remember if he took part in the 1st time I started it or the next when I renewed it) but HOWEVER, this is my final word.

fanger54's idea is to make a documentary movie on a dvd for Tatu. I dont care who will or will not take part in it but it has nothing to do with the dvd project for Tatu mainly bcoz it was going to be a web-site, not a movie.

So I ask all forumers (and the moderators) to seperate both things and not connect them.

Thanks in advance.
fanger54

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Фев 26, 2008 3:41 pm    Заголовок сообщения: ok Ответить с цитатой

ok my project is a documentary and not this exact project, not to be confused, her project is not mine and mine has nothing to do with it, we both want and wanted to make something for tatu, but this is something else, this is also a gift but not the same gift, both were and are on dvd but nothing alike, read my post to see my idea, thank you, and i am sorry that there was confusion about this, thank you
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Сен 01, 2008 9:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
Dany has closed up, Jon is busy (and actually, it's been so long that I dont even remember if he took part in the 1st time I started it or the next when I renewed it)

C'mon you dont remember??? I helped Danny with the Gallery program. Infact their were two programs we were gonna make. So Danny took the galery program. And we thought we could make a tatu media player. I realised that was just too much and would take too long, to write a media player from scratch. But I did make media player skins. For Windows media player and we were gonna use them.

http://www.tatu.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7774

But thats back when this forum was addictive and you couldnt go a day without it ^_^ nice to see your still alive Vikince...

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Окт 25, 2008 11:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

haven't payed attention on this topic before..

Liana is doing kinda same stuff.. hmm.

but anyways.. can i still take part of it or sth? (:
Kevinn Krayewskii

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 28, 2008 1:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Vikince писал(а):
Ok, guys, I was working over the index page all day (Im crazy, I know that, save it) and this is what I came up with:
1: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/5205/1sttry2ii3.jpg
2: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/8318/2ndtryjn7.jpg
3: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/700/3rdtrymv2.jpg
4: http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/1513/4thtry3hz9.jpg

Please tell me which version u like the most, its style will be saved further in the site. If u have suggestions about which 1/how to correct, please tell me. If u dont like any of them and think u can make it better, be my guest. Either than that, I can't think of anything else to say. Any comments are welcome. Thanks in advance Wink

Cosmos rocks!!!

Lena Katina ♥
Banner by Siriann|Av by unknown
photos on the sign taken from tatunews.net
Ocean Soul

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 28, 2008 9:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cosmos definitely! Mr. Green

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 30, 2008 9:08 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

both my and vikince have both put both projects on hold for ,well forever for now, since we have both got into other things and other stuff came along, but lianas project is the current thing to check out in terms of projects.
Arnaudfrenchy

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 30, 2008 2:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cosmos ! Wide smile

But the yin/yang one is great too Smile

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Дек 15, 2008 4:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hi guys,

I've received the DVD project disk from Romania. I'll make a copy of it and pass to Lena and Yulia. Nice videos Smile Wink
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
clars
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Дек 21, 2008 12:55 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

hihi, thanks Zhenya !! (:
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 20, 21, 22  След.
Страница 21 из 22

Перейти: