Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Look Here...
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  След.

Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Ноя 18, 2010 6:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

To love you this is the reason i was borne.

To "MAYBE ONE DAY" you & me this is the reason i survive.

Your entire being, the fact of your existence.... This is the meaning of my life.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Ноя 19, 2010 6:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

There are too many words and too many rhymes. It is all the same and I don’t quit repeating myself. I wish I could stop missing you. I wish I could stop longing for you. I wish I could stop thinking about you. I can’t! And I don’t want to either.
Loving you is the one thing that makes me feel alive.
I long for your love and I wish you still love me. This is a missing piece in my heart.
My heart now hurts missing you that much. It literally hurts.

How I wish I could hold you, cup your face with my hands gently and kisses you so lovingly. I wish I could cuddle you as you sleep… but again… now… you are with her… she is the one to hold you now. She is the one to hold you and kiss you. She is the one to make love to you. She is the one to cuddle you all night now while I lay cold in my freezing lonely bed, dreaming of you, trying to imagine you next to me… and between the thought and the next comes a picture of you lying in her arms. Then, tears role down my face and my heart aches.

I cherish you. I cherished your love when you loved me and I cherish it still knowing it is nowhere to be found. I love you still. I love you anyway. My love for you was true all along. I am sure you know it. I am sure you believe it. A true love doesn’t die. Therefore I will love you for a very long time. I won’t say forever, I won’t say eternally… I will let you see for yourself, that whenever you turn to me, it is my heart that will shelter you without thinking twice.
I love you so much that I don’t care for this hurt you cause me and I don’t care for the pain I feel for knowing you are with her right now. I love you anyway, I love you all the way, and nothing is strong enough to kill it. Things should be stronger than this love to kill it, but it is stronger than anything. It is stronger than any pain. It is stronger than any overwhelm.

I have missed you as long as I loved you, as long as I remember… my entire life. I shall be missing you more, that I am sure of. But I will take it. My love for you can do it.
I love you.
I adore you.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Ноя 20, 2010 4:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

To sit back, lose myself in my work and pretend that I don’t care, knowing you lay in her arms right now. To pretend that I feel nothing, to pretend that I feel no pain, and pretend to ignore the hurt.
To laugh out loud when I ought to burst in tears.
To go on telling jokes when all I want is to scream with the top of my lunges.
To pretend I am going with every day’s flow, when all I do is think about you.
To pretend I am OK when my head lies over my pillow and my chest struggles for air.

Silently… I love you… no echo can resonate from now on… no voice will vibrate in any corners… No calls for help… nothing but silence…

As free as a bird, I pretend to spread my wings and soar.
Pretend I am flying when I can’t navigate through days.
The longer it gets, the harder it grows.
The harder it gets, the more my silence will grow.
Till one day, you will think I have moved on.
And I will pretend that I have.

Последний раз редактировалось: teady (Вс Ноя 21, 2010 12:01 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 21, 2010 10:07 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I am searching, looking for shadows in the dark. I know I am looking for something and it feels like I am looking for nothing. Maybe it is easier to look for nothing, then nothing I will find and nothing will affect me.

“you have found me, so stop searching” she said… first time she did, It was just a comment over something I said about not being able to find one artist, that had something to do with one of my projects… I said “I can’t find her”, and that was her reply… we passed the joke as she instantly changed her joke to another… but it didn’t take her long to find gabs in our conversations, to stick the same sentence over and over… Over the phone, in our chats, or even when we are with our friends.
I like it… she is so sweet… when she say it I try to hide a smile. I feel overwhelmed and she sees it too.
The moment we separate, and when I go home, she tries to talk to me in any way she could. And my sentences are always too short, till she gets bored and leaves.

I can’t help it. I like her, but my heart doesn’t belong to me. Not my mind or my thoughts… I have nothing left for me… the moment you took them; you took them and didn’t give them back. After the long time of being well treated, they found themselves being destroyed by the same source and they still stick to you. They still search for you in every human’s face, hoping to find something close to everything you are. But I know they will find nothing, because you are simply a rare and a unique beauty that can’t happen twice.

As much as I wish I could have someone to care for me and love me, I can’t stick to any of those girls. One moment I get intrigued, the second I get all distracted and I see me looking and listening to her, but not seeing or hearing, because I get drift by a memory of you. And I start wishing you were here. All of a sudden I get disconnected from my thoughts because it hurt and I get a slap from reality; a slap which puts me out of a day dream and out of a fact I don’t want to be a part of. And the specimen in front of me becomes not more than just another girl sitting and talking to me… a nice statue that came to life. I look at her as If I am looking at nothing.

I come home and all I want is to talk with you, have you talking to me, no matter what you say or what you tell me, knowing that many of what you say will drive me away.
And then I leave, I go lie in bed and watch the sealing for hours. Sometimes I fall asleep, imagining you in my arms, holding you instead of the teddy bear you sent me, 5years ago. Some other times I fall asleep with empty thoughts, as empty as a blank sheet. Depends of what i just heard... or read...

The next day is the same old same. Meeting with life face to face, seeing long wide roads lying in front of me, but all I want is to look back to where you are… In yesterday… afraid I won’t find you somewhere down this road lying in front of me.

I am afraid to reach a tomorrow without you in it.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 22, 2010 1:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I see people still visit this thread. Number of visits is rising fast. So thanks for reading.
Though there is one person, deep inside me, i wish she would read it. But i know she doesn't... It is no big deal...

Anyway, when i came back here i did not expect any visits or comments especially not from Vikince.

I will keep this goin. I am obviously writing down the letters i used to write to her. they r 17 letters... they should be more but most of them i wrote them on sheets of papers at work and they got lost between my maps. the lady who cleans my office must have thrown them away along with those maps... now i see myself writing anything in here.

I will keep this going as long as i love her.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 22, 2010 3:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

In your life, this is all I am
a memory of a yesterday

A yesterday you barely remember
a yesterday you have lost a trace of
and like a stranger you come around
you speak to me as if we never loved before.
And you do it best when you speak to me, never at all.

That’s how you become, a stranger
each time you come back from her arms
missing her like I am missing you, it burns.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Ноя 22, 2010 9:40 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I met this girl... she is so nice, and sweet... and damn ye she is beautiful.
WE kinda spend the entire week end talking. I really enjoy her company. um she asked me out tonight hehe we went and had dinner at TG Fridays hehe... we were having a good time and then they played this song:

One day i didn’t have a care
Except my picture in the mirror and the color of my hair
I sang along to records about tomorrow
Now my hands are worn, my clothes are torn
A few of my dreams have been met with scorn
And i don’t have too much time left to borrow

But still i’m gonna love you like i’ve never been hurt before
Love you like i’ve never been hurt before
Love you like i’ve never been hurt,
Wanna start all over and know what it’s worth

Your stubborn independence
Reminds me of myself
It doesn’t make a lot of sense
It isn’t very good for health
I know you want to be alone
But i sure like talking on the phone
And i’ve finally left my carry-on bag behind me

Yeah i’m going to love you like i’ve never been hurt before
Love you like i’ve never been hurt
We can start all over and know what it’s worth
I’m gonna love you like i’ve never been hurt before

Instantly i got drift back into something i really didn't want to go back to. But obviously, i can't run from loving her... Vicky... and not the girl in front of me.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Ноя 28, 2010 8:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Lyrics to What Hurts The Most :

I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house
That don't bother me
I can take a few tears now and then and just let them out
I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away

And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doin' it
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still harder, getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken

What hurts the most
Was being so close

And never knowing
What could have been

I'm not afraid to cry every once in a while
Even though going on with you gone still upsets me
There are days every now and again I pretend I'm ok
But that's not what gets me

What hurts the most
Was being so close

And never knowing
What could have been

What hurts the most
Was being so close

And never knowing
What could have been
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Ноя 30, 2010 7:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think I am fine, that my wounds are healing, and then you come along and point your finger out. I look down and see my wound still bleeding. My chest is still open to hurt.

I think I feel fine and that I have moved on. Then you call out for her and only my heart recalls the sound when she barely hears you. I wish it was a call out for me, for I could never let you down, for I couldn’t bear to ignore the call.

I love you more than I’ve ever known. When you take no notice, it leaves me homeless.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 03, 2010 9:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I lost the track of time, waiting for you.
I lost the sense of days, searching for you.
Where are you at and what have you become
I don’t know for I have lost the track of you.

It has been so long, I have waited long
you still don’t want to take your way back home.
I watch you come and go,
I see you fight a fad I don’t understand.

My heart lacks some beats
my chest lacks a breath
and my skin lacks the sense of a touch.
It hurts still but the ice you once melted
has found its way back to encase me,
to lock me out of a world where you once existed.

I have become a once upon a time humming soul
Numb I cry, numb I smile, numb I live and numb I will die.
It is a nothing this thing I feel now
something that is a nothing
a nothing I have been cursed to never live without;
a nothing you have replanted in me the day you walked out
a nothing you have left behind the door you slammed in my face.

What a shame…
you left a love you knew you couldn’t find another
to creep over a game you called love
where a heart knows not how to embrace you.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 04, 2010 7:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dal rumore del mondo
dalla giostra degli attimi
dalla pelle e dal profondo
dai miei sbagli soliti
dal silenzio che ho dentro
e dal mio orgoglio inutile
da questa voglia che ho di vivere…..
volevo dirti che ti amo
volevo dirti che sei mio
che non ti cambio con nessuno
perché a giurarlo sono io
volevo dirti che ti amo
perché sei troppo uguale a me
quando per niente litighiamo
e poi ti chiudi dentro te
da ogni mio fallimento
dal bisogno di credere
da un telefono del centro
dalle mie rivincite
dalla gioia che sento
e dalla febbre che ho di te
da quando mi hai insegnato a ridere…..
volevo dirti che ti amo
volevo dirti sono qui
anche se a volte mi allontano
dietro ad un vetro di un taxì
e questo dirti che ti amo
è la mia sola verità
tu non lasciarmi mai la mano
anche se un giorno finirà
da ogni angolo dell’anima
dalla mia fragilità
da un dolore appena spento
da questa lettera…..
volevo dirti che ti amo
volevo dirti che sei mio
perché a giurarlo sono io
volevo dirti che ti amo
volevo dirti sono qui
anche se a volte mi allontano
dietro ad un vetro di un taxì
volevo dirti che ti amo
volevo dirti che
perché sei troppo uguale a me
volevo dirti che ti amo.
ti amo.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 04, 2010 8:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

HO BISOGNO DI TE, AMORE MIO!

dei tuoi Baci, delle tue Carezze, dei tuoi Occhi, del tuo Sorriso, di tutto ciò che mi hai dato e di tutto ciò che non mi hai ancora dato e che sogno da sempre!

IO TI AMO e TI AMERO' IN ETERNO, anche se dovesse restare per sempre il Mio Segreto!!!

TESORO, non mi tirerò mai indietro di fronte a TE! lo farò soltanto se sarai TU a chiedermelo! perchè io TI AMO IMMENSAMENTE! sei soltanto TU il Sogno più grande che ho dentro di me!!!
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Дек 18, 2010 11:25 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Running away from you
hiding in any corner I fall into
cuddling in any arms that would embrace me
only to stay away from hurt
only to run away from pain
from memories I know I can never relive
from a love I will never find again
the precious thing I have lost.
Now I am losing myself
I lose myself for something I call important
I pretend to enjoy the mess
I fake smiles & laugh out loud
I just want to hide my weeping
the weeping over your goodbyes.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 21, 2010 7:19 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

You are there for them. Your hands are stretched out, open to an embrace.
Your chest is ready with all what's got of warmth, to hold them back and give them faith.

And i am here all alone, needing you like i never needed anyone before, waiting for you, and my waiting goes in vein, just when i need you most.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Дек 24, 2010 4:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

What's left for me in this life?

You finally threw the final bullet.

You want me out of your life and you want to walk out of mine.

What's left for me after you?

I told you once , that by losing you i lose everything.

And that's what happened. I lost you, and by losing you i literally lost all i have.

I wish you took advantage of it and help me put things back together... take advantage and pull me back to you.

But what you wanted best, and more than everything is throwing me away.

You said it is for my best, but actually it is for your own. My best is by your side, but what can i do if you dnt love me anymore.

I will not forget you.

You think i will but i won't. And should i say again, that time will show you?

You still love me somehow. you still miss me somehow. That's why you want me out of the picture.
You are the one who needs to move on.
Not me.

In spite of all the pain it was enough for me to have you in my life in anyway. It was ok to watch you love and cry for someone else. No i never wanted you to cry for me. I just wanted to be the shoulder to cry on, but even that i am not allowed to be anymore.

I offered you all i had, from love to friendship...

You deleted me from everywhere, and you took yourself away from me... but you can't delete yourself from my heart and you can't keep yourself out of my head. You are a part of me, the only thing to make me whole.
You can't paint over the promise i wrote your door, but you can't kill a feeling encased in my heart for years and years... you can't.

You might forbid me to see you.
You might forbid me to hear your voice.
But i will recreate you.
& i will live my life in my own head, and i'll live everyday of my life as if you were in it and right here with me. I will put more pictures of you all over my room, and make it a shrine if i could! I will live an absolute obsession and i don't care about losing my mind... I have already lost my heart... and my soul is barely living anymore.
Call me crazy, call me insane... I am crazy about you, and without you i will never be sane again.

No matter what you do. You can't stop me from loving you.
I hate what you do to me. And i can't hate you, But at this very moment i wish i could. I wish i could get over you. I wish you are like any other girl i have met. All were special but... I didn't fall in love till i met you... Cliche... but this is the truth.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Дек 28, 2010 5:51 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The farther you go, the deeper that wound grows in my soul.
The more you disappear, the more your love grows in me.
What’s there to love?
I keep asking my heart.
It never answers and it never returns a call.

A year has passed, since the last day I saw your face.
A year has passed, since the day I felt secured at last.
A year has passed; a year and a little bit more.
A couple of months, I hoped it will ease my pain.
Few more days I prayed it will relieve this sting.

Everything fell apart the day you forgot to love me.
And I forgot how to breathe, and I forgot how to live.
I lost all my senses and I forgot how to feel.
And the one thing I could not lose was this one feeling.
A feeling I could no longer bear,
A feeling that has broken me
A feeling I still can’t compare
Something which doesn’t want to let go of me.

And shall I scream it is love?
I don’t even have the urge to lift my head no more.
How would I raise my voice?
That voice which has called you for times and times.
That voice you keep hearing begging
yet you turn your back and see it is best to leave.

Then leave, run as far as your feet could carry you
After all, in spite of this love, maybe, I do not deserve you.
For those harsh words once spoken,
came out from a broken heart that’s still crying,
didn’t mean to hurt your pride or make your eyes cry.
It didn’t mean the hurt and the content’s not a belief.

You want me to move on, I will pretend I have.
You want me to love again, I will pretend I have.
But where the truth lies, a place you can’t get
A place where the truth hasn’t been more bright
Where your love is still the only prayer upon my lips
and your warmth the last memory I carry in my head
as I lay alone in bed wishing you were still by my side.

That other side of the bed will remain empty
your place will not be filled, not by any other breath.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 11, 2011 3:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

This distance is supposed to help me move on?

Then why is it making me love you more?
And I know what you are out there doing, I know you are out there living.
But i am still here, and i am still dying, for i miss you.
I miss you.
I miss everything about you.
How i wish you just come. Even to fight me about anything. I just wish you are here.

I wake up every morning with the burden of those harsh words i said to you the last time we spoke. I had no right even though i was hurt. How i regret them.

I spend my days alone in my studio. Sometimes drawing, some other times fixing some photos i took. I keep myself busy try even not to write, coz it would be about you again. But nothing helps me to skip thinking about you and i find myself again sketching your portrait.

I miss every small detail about you.
How i miss your voice... oh damn your laughter resounds in my head as i type now... Say it is weird, i miss the way you talk, your accent... i wish i could hear your voice right now... but i am not allowed to call.

Your presence changed my life entirely.
It is so different when you are around.
Even when we fight you know?

I think i'd choose to live my life watching you and being hurt by the fact of what we became, instead of staying away to keep me safe from it.
I'd rather have you here.

I MISS YOU Sad
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 12, 2011 6:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I need more air..

I can't breathe...

My heart is beating so fast...

My body is trembling and my hands are shaking...

Shivers runs down my neck...

One minute i feel so warm and the next i feel so cold...

Now i am just trembling...

All this is because of your name, which out of nowhere jumped up my pc's corner...
All this is because of your name, showing in green down my online friends, in WLM!
All this is because you just came on line.

No you aren't here to talk to me.
I'm here for a while and you haven't said a word to me and i know you won't, as i won't either.

You are obviously on with your phone...
I guess you're here to talk to someone simply because you have no skype on your phone. So you had no other choice.

Seeing your name over my screen, does all this to me...
I wonder what will happen to me If you show up in front of me...
I'd probably faint...
But i will never know that.
God only knows when I'll see your beautiful face again.

How i wish to type to you.
How i wish i could type you something and tell you that i am not angry or mad at you... that i just miss you badly... and that i love you more than i ever did... without caring about the fact that those words would be taken for granted, and gone in vain..

But once again, I'll have to hold that back.

I think it is just not the time for It.

It is the time to let you think I am fine without you instead, which is of course an ugly fat lie...

It is time to let you know that i moved on, which is another fat lie.

If it makes you feel better to think that i have moved on and got over my sorrow for losing you, then i will pretend and keep on pretending.
And while i am pretending and while i am lying about how i feel for you, i will not give up... I will not surrender... I'll find my way to you... Only then, "MAYBE" i will stop fighting and let you go, depending on what will happen ONLY THEN...

Before that... I am not giving up on you...

I know it is a battle for 2...
I know it is stupid to still standing like this alone when there is nothing to stand for anymore...
But i believe that as long as one of us is still standing, and still fighting... no battle will be lost...
That person is me...

As long as your love runs in my veins I will not quit.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Янв 18, 2011 11:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I remember what i wrote on a door, 2000km away from here...

Those words are the only thing i am sure of in my life.

I don't know how i feel.

I don't know who i am.

I don't know what i am.

I don't know where i am.

I don't know what i am doing and i don't know why.

I don't know what i want.

I am crazy and i lose my mind most of the time.

I don't know anything.

I am lost and I am very insecure.

But the only thing i am sure of is that which i wrote, so small, on a door 2000km away from where i am now.
teady

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Янв 22, 2011 1:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I keep on taking picture to all these girls....
When i come home...
I look at them...
I take a closer look at them...
Sometimes... every single day...
I just look at them...
I try to find something from you in them...
Just a little something in any one of them...

Nothing... None... will ever compare to you...

How i miss you.... how i miss you... how i miss you....
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Fan-Art Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  След.
Страница 10 из 11

Перейти: