Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Computer Problems and Solutions
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 28, 2005 10:02 am    Заголовок сообщения: Computer Problems and Solutions Ответить с цитатой

Hey all,

Seeing as everyone here owns a computer, and many people on the forum are technologically knowledgable, I thought it might be helpful if there was a topic where we could discuss and provide possible solutions to the inevitable problems that computers have.

I hope that this topic can become a very helpful, valuable resource for everyone :)

:)

Ok, the other reason for me starting this topic, is my problem:

My sister, Steph and I both have iPods. Her iPod was plugged into the computer, but I wanted to listen to mine. So I unplugged hers, without ejecting it of course, and I plugged mine straight in.

I guess iTunes didn't have enough time to comprehend what I had done, so its just decided that Steph's iPod is still plugged in, and written over my iTunes Database file with hers.

So now my iPod, instead of telling me I have 1036 songs, with lots of Tatu, Rammstein, Franz Ferdinand etc. it now tells me I have 663 songs, the majority of it being Linkin Park, Good Charlotte etc.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I would go about repairing my Database file, without having to readd all of my songs?

Maybe the iPod keeps a backup of my Database or something...

Any help would be greatly, GREATLY appreciated. :D

If not, I have other, more time consuming ways of repairing my iPod. :/
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 28, 2005 10:37 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well, crisis averted. :)

The iPod does infact keep a copy of its database, but it was from a month ago. So I got it back up to 996 by reverting to the backup, and then I searched for files on my iPod modified since that date, and recovered the rest :D

Now, everyone else, post your problems :D
Dany79

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 28, 2005 11:32 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Good idea this thread Mark. I think is very helpful.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 28, 2005 12:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah I can see this spanning a couple of pages. nice one Mark.
And ive done a bit of fixing in my time.
(its the reason I can afford the computer I have now)
So I might be of some more use to you all.
Except for Ipods as I dont have one. and apple mac stuff.
For the same reason and because it has been about 5 years since I touched one.

They were the first computers I ever used. But they got changed to windows by the school at the time so that was that.

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Дек 28, 2005 12:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Re: Computer Problems and Solutions Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):
Seeing as everyone here owns a computer

Yes...your probably right :p

Great idea though.....good man....respect +
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:47 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im burning music videos onto a dvd disc...i have them on windows media player....but when i click on ''Start Burn'' it automatically ejects......

this is what im being told:
C00D11AB: Cannot burn files to CD
Windows Media Player cannot burn (copy) the selected files to the CD. To fix the problem, do one or more of the following:

Clean the disc and verify that it is not damaged.
Select a slower recording (write) speed for the CD burner (recorder).
Try a different brand of blank discs.

can anyone help?? im using a brand new dvd disk and ive have slowered the recording speed.......i have the disk in CD Drive (E:) should it be in the other drive?? it does nothing when i have it in the other drive....
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hmm.... So you're burning to a DVD... You do have a DVD burner, don't you?

What types of videos are they? (Divx, WMV etc...)

Also, have you ever successfully burnt videos to disk with WMP?

Последний раз редактировалось: Mark (Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:55 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ermm...yes....it says ''DVD rom'' on it

im using DivX
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:56 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

K, so have you been able to burn dvd's from windows media player before?
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas - DVD Rom... means that you have a DVD Player... Not a DVD Burner

You want to look for DVD + RW or DVD - RW or DVD +/- RW on the front.. if it's got that.. THEN it's a DVD burner
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 1:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh I didn't even notice that :P

Yeah, what Dean said :)
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

whooooops.......what a poor little rich boy....im as thick as a ditch.....i dont have one!! hmmm....maybe there is one on another computer.....funnily enough im bleaching my hair blond in a few minutes

respect +
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

haha blondes are cool (Only cus I am one most of the time though! ^_^ )

You can still burn video files to CD as a VCD or SVCD that should work in most DVD Players tho! :-)
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

also, DVD burners are really cheap :)

Here you can pick one up for about 80 bucks :)

Последний раз редактировалось: Mark (Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:03 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

You can still burn video files to CD as a VCD or SVCD that should work in most DVD Players tho! :-)

lol...i didnt think i could do that...thanks for the help guys
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:06 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:

Can Windows Media player burn VCDs?
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't know if Windows Media Player will do it, you might have to get Nero. The nero express wizard makes it all pretty easy to do though, so even if you are.. thick as a ditch... ;-) you should be able to manage it ^_^

Also, if you get a DVD Burner, try and get one that does both + and - formats.

Theres a war between formats..... and both have their advantages.... but to be on the safe side get one that can do both... so you're future-proof... :-)

Also, get Dual-Layer if you can (double the capacity of a normal DVD+/-RW)

Also, some DVD players can only play one of the formats (either + or -) so if you get a + writer, and you're home dvd player can only pay the - format, you're screwed!

Hope that helps
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:15 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yeah, again, what Dean said :P

And pretty much any DVD burner you buy will come with some sort of DVD burning software, most likely NeroVision Express :)

Also, if your computer isn't too fast, it can take FOREVER! to burn a DVD. Once it took me more than 24 hours to burn a 45 minute video...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):
Also, if your computer isn't too fast, it can take FOREVER! to burn a DVD. Once it took me more than 24 hours to burn a 45 minute video...

That'll be due to the amount of time it takes to convert the file to DVD format. Burning time will probably only take around 20 minutes for a full DVD
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Янв 04, 2006 2:23 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Exactly :)

Lol, and it didn't even come out very good quality.

But now with 3Ghz of Processing power and my fancy Sony Dual Layer DVD Burner, all the dvd's I burn are really good :)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19  След.
Страница 1 из 19

Перейти: