Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

iPod wont connect to pc

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 26, 2008 2:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: iPod wont connect to pc Ответить с цитатой

All of a sudden,when i plug in my iPod through USB port,it only charges but doesnt connect to the pc or iTunes,my computers,Windows XP doesnt even recognises my iPod that its connected.

I have latest iTunes,restarted my computer,tried different USB,tried different computer,but nothing!all is same

some1 help!wats wrong with it...

remember,it had all of a sudden,the other day it was workin FINE,next day,dunno what happened.

so pls someone help me!

id be really grateful.
LS43

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 26, 2008 2:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The USB iPod cord my be broken or defected in some way. I recommend trying a different one.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 26, 2008 3:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

LS43 писал(а):
The USB iPod cord my be broken or defected in some way. I recommend trying a different one.

I tried.Still the same.
LS43

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 26, 2008 3:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Then I can't think of anything else except for that there's something wrong with the iPod or where you, in the iPod, insert the cord. Try experimenting with tweaking it when it's inside and see if the computer can recognize it. It might have grown sensitive to overuse.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пт Сен 26, 2008 4:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well I tried YAHOO!Answers,seems like many ppl facing this problem and none of them have managed to solve it yet.Mystery...

anyways,thanks for your help Smile
shizzy

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 27, 2008 1:29 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

what type of ipod you have?

any try older versions of itunes?

Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Mark

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 27, 2008 7:09 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The dock connector on the bottom is almost certainly broken...

Try, as LS43 said, jiggling the cable around in the iPod. If it still doesn't have any effect, take it back to an Apple Store. If you got your iPod within the last year, and still have your receipt, Apple will repair or replace it for you.
Nabil
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Сен 27, 2008 8:59 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Mark писал(а):
The dock connector on the bottom is almost certainly broken...

Try, as LS43 said, jiggling the cable around in the iPod. If it still doesn't have any effect, take it back to an Apple Store. If you got your iPod within the last year, and still have your receipt, Apple will repair or replace it for you.

well,i bought it from china and and now in lahore but here we do have apple store ill take my ipod to em and c if they can fix it.

Thanks for the help guys!
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: