Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Battle of the Sexes
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:39 am    Заголовок сообщения: Battle of the Sexes Ответить с цитатой

As suggested by Ka and Devushka in the pictures thread, I decided to take on the responsibility of making the definitive battle of the sexes thread of tatu.ru.

This is here to post your angst on how easy men's lives are (or woment's), or who has more problems, or who's smarter, or who's more responsible etc etc..

Moving on with more important matters. I suggest we start with the arguement that sparked me to create this topic.

Who has more vanity problems?
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:41 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

girls.

i remember in school there used to be a song

girls are dandy made out of candy
boys are rotten made out of cotton
girls go to college to get more knoledge
boys go to jupiter to get more stupider

haha and i will never forget the song for some reason

please someone say you kow this song=P

Последний раз редактировалось: cowsgomoo23 (Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:43 am), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:42 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well that kind of depends on the person... But i must agree i have met more women with vanity problems.. lol :p

Well seeing as your a girl and you spelled "Knowledge" wrong shhhhhh..
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail MSN Messenger
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

lmfao toushay kavi toushay
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:56 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

WE get stretchmarks which are a pain in the a**

YOU men don't.

Unless you decide to spend 16 hours a day eating.

WE have to do makeup every 15mins.

YOU don't even have to brush your hair.

WE actually have to decide what we're going to wear.

And we have to shop, trek around malls to look for a specific clothing article, go gaga over acne, go gaga about which perfume to use etc...

All for the sake of making a good impression (usually boys)...

And YOU guys do what?
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:57 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i agree with necro

Haha they get stretch marks when they eat hahahaha
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 12:58 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well miss im gonna bitch about everything, I admitted to Devushka that women have it harder than men so you need to stop crying! And actually its not as hard as you think for men to get stretch marks, Especially seeing as you dont have experience in the matter so you have no clue little girl!
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 1:00 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

girls get fierce when they pms...ive lost a couple friends...i swear
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 1:01 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Yea men have to deal with that i mean jesus whats wrong with you women... god.(lol jk)
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 1:24 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Oh god hes bad enough as it is i mean if that happened america would be at war with everyone right now and we would probably all be dead!
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 1:40 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

So who's bitchier in relationships?
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 2:06 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
cowsgomoo23 писал(а):
girls get fierce when they pms...ive lost a couple friends...i swear

Precisely why there are fewer female politicians.
Imagine Bush....now imagine Bush with PMS. How crazy will that be.

condelalzezza (sp), i wonder if she pms?

pmses?pms's?pmss'?pmseseseseses?
devushka
Гость

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 2:19 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Kavi писал(а):
Oh god hes bad enough as it is i mean if that happened america would be at war with everyone right now and we would probably all be dead!

mmm.. i dont think so... besides all the sh*ts we women have to go through... we are better thinkers than men are... we are better organizers and i think... if there would be more women presidents, these war stupidity would be very different. Women have feelings, men much of the time dont, or dont show them (which i find really stupid) We have more insurance , men, definatelly dont have any.... that is why some men like to be with a lot of girls so they can have their ego high.... and feel good about themselves.. now..i ask myself.... "why men keep trying to be with lots of girls instead of trying to make the "one" girl they got happy???"

i serioulsy think that men have things easy... i love being a woman .i think is the best thing... but why do we have to go through all the trouble always???
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 2:47 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

no no please Dev im not trying to say anything against women, She said if BUSH had pms.. atleast i think so..., Anyways you cant judge all men by the majority of them, Just as you cannot judge all women by the majority of them, Now then women DO have it quite a bit harder than men, Any man who doesnt admit that should be killed :p, But hey thats just my opinion!
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 3:10 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

snails have it hard...there so slow..all they really need is a pair of rollerskates and a push at the shell :'[

btw:i learned about chromosones in bio :] i also learned about chlorophil...more like BOROPHIL.hahahaha
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 3:16 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Bah! Men...... women....what difference....one chromosome.....

Try being a man and being kicked in the balls
Try being a woman and pushing a 9 pound bowling ball

Try being a man eternally confused by women
Try being a woman being confused about why men are so confused

It's not easy being anyone, you have to put yourself in anothers shoes for perspective. Men and women both have their ups and downs, pros and cons.

Thank you RTH! We both have problems although not all men are stupid as portrayed...
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 3:21 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

theres nicotene in plants?
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 3:26 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

o hahaha
not as bad as my teacher asking some kind what the clsasificatoins are and some kid goes its cell..cell tissue..orgasm! and shes like no its organism.haha i laughed for a good 5 minutes cause i relized i would of done the same. hokay back o ntopic
guys dont know how much cramps hurt.like sreiusly it hurts
Kavi

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 3:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Hey we may not have periods but everyone can get cramps..
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Пн Фев 13, 2006 3:28 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

not menstraul cramps..there ten times worse than regular ones
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  След.
Страница 1 из 10

Перейти: