Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

A quiet spell
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 1:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: A quiet spell Ответить с цитатой

This is just what I think so dont take it to heart.

I think all the fun has been sucked out this place somehow.
This is a good forum but everything has become too serious.
I know that we dont want spam or pointless stuff posted but
recently this forum has become a little dull.

I have even been browsing the russian fourm more.
Their forums seem soo much more active then ours.

Theirs is like a big healthy tree and ours a dieing sap. Thats just what I think.
Any of you agree? Or is it that hard to find things to talk about?

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 1:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i dunt really think this forum r too boring or sumthing
maybe we r just a lil too serious
it will be much better if everyone try to be more active thou
and jon..im not sure how to play that gamn :P
wha am i gonna do wif that tree?
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 1:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I actually miss the old days...
I miss Ka! *cries*
And elephant guy! *cries more*

But the more the merrier! *sniffles*
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 2:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I totally agree with you Jon
This forum is really TOO serious :S
In a way it's great because we are not bothered by dumb spamers and stupid topics but in an other hand it gives the feeling that this forum is like a military camp lol

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 4:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

when i first came here i used to post everyday, but now i feel its dwindling, i dont post much anymore. It used to be fun when those ''game threads'' were around. i feel that maybe some were a little silly but there was many interesting ones. The ''Forum Member Dossier'' has information that could be spread into many different thread that could be expanded and we could learn much more about each other from. For example the ''favourites'' category has certain things such as actresses, actors, tv shows etc etc. We could have seperate thread where everyone could discuss these.

Many of t.A.T.u's fan are teenagers, and this forum is so serious, it doesnt appeal to us i feel. Hopefully, we can all lighten up a bitЁ
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 4:32 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
Many of t.A.T.u's fan are teenagers, and this forum is so serious, it doesnt appeal to us i feel. Hopefully, we can all lighten up a bitЁ

HaHa Seinas have you got a lazer scope attached to your keyboard?
I dont think you can be more accurate than that ^_^

So now we have figured out what is causing the problem how do we fix it without spoiling this place?
The rules are fair but I think we need some kind of change, refresh the place a little.
Then mabey we can move out of the shadow of the russian forum and grow.

Глюки Жизни

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 4:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

necromantic_angel писал(а):

And elephant guy! *cries more*
:*(**
TIHIJ come baaaaaack

regarding the game, I haven't tried it yet, and at work, i don't think i'll have time :) LOL
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 4:48 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Seinas писал(а):
when i first came here i used to post everyday, but now i feel its dwindling, i dont post much anymore. It used to be fun when those ''game threads'' were around.

Like was said, if you want game threads you can have them, but no more than two at a time! When we decided to lock the threads we must have had about 25-30 game threads all on the go at once.

This was unfair because
a) It would boost post counts of those that didn't necassarily deserve it, making them look like a very active member that contributes alot to the forum.
b) With 25-30 game threads at a time, it would knock any important topics of actual valid discussions off the first page of "Free discussions". Be serious, how many of you actually go to the 2nd, 3rd or 4th page of the forum to read the threads?
c) It was harder for users to keep track of the threads they had read, all the "game" threads were getting in the way.
d) Forum rule number 3 prohibits posts of a meaningless nature.... Game threads are therefore classed as FLOOD --> 3. Flood (solicitation of the forum with seemingly meaningless/useless, repetitive messages)

We made a compromise, we didn't stop you completely, but we also left the forum open to serious discussion that wouldn't get bumped off the main pages by the games.

As mentioned, if you guys want to close a current game thread in favour of another, you can PM your requests. So far, we've had none.

Цитата:
The ''Forum Member Dossier'' has information that could be spread into many different thread that could be expanded and we could learn much more about each other from.

In theory yes.... but in reality no! The forum member dossier thread was created because of all the 2 page redundant threads on Favourite whatevers.

If you could seriously sustain an actual conversation on your favourite actors for more than a page or two, then we would have probably left them. Even though, discussion of things such as favourite actor / colour / food etc, is classed as Small Talk. This can be done via PM or the use of an Instant Messaging service such as ICQ / Yahoo! / MSN.

Цитата:
Many of t.A.T.u's fan are teenagers, and this forum is so serious, it doesnt appeal to us i feel. Hopefully, we can all lighten up a bit

They are indeed teenagers, but remember, at the end of the day, this is a t.A.T.u. forum, not a general forum for messing around. Yes "Free Discussion" is for anything not t.A.T.u. related, but at the same time, it is provided for serious and intellectual debates - which is reflected in the rules. The main purpose for the forum was not for threads on games / favourite colours / favourite actors etc.

There are plenty of other websites around on the internet for "fun & games".
The King of Sting

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 5:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Like was said, if you want game threads you can have them, but no more than two at a time! When we decided to lock the threads we must have had about 25-30 game threads all on the go at once.

This was unfair because
a) It would boost post counts of those that didn't necassarily deserve it, making them look like a very active member that contributes alot to the forum.

Not necessarily. For example, over at tatu.us, game threads aren't allowed to go beyond six or seven pages before the older posts are deleted. Works just fine, the spammers never make it to the first page of the memberlist (sorting by post count). If you only post in game threads, your post count won't go too far beyond 200 or so.

Now, all we need is someone to say something interesting...

*tumbleweed*

OK, i'll check back later then....
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 5:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

The King of Sting писал(а):

Not necessarily. For example, over at tatu.us, game threads aren't allowed to go beyond six or seven pages before the older posts are deleted. Works just fine, the spammers never make it to the first page of the memberlist (sorting by post count). If you only post in game threads, your post count won't go too far beyond 200 or so.

We do that on existing threads and it's a hell of a lot of work, even more so if you allow more than a couple of threads at a time.
howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 5:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think the balance is about right. On .us you can have fun with pix and banners, etc, but here I like the more "serious" tone, so those things don't get in the way of important information and discussion points, like "where does my cat go in summer?".
Annuika

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 5:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I became a member of this site because I like t.a.t.u (and I'm sooo happy I registred!), but for me the forum is a bit boring, also why I don't post so much...

That game is fun, but I don't really get what the point of it is...
Jam_One

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 5:59 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
Theirs is like a big healthy tree and ...

For the tree to be healthy one need to carefully cut off bad twigs almost everyday...
:)))
And to keep "games" and "fun stuff" within a general rules/path of normal communication - is a really hard work. Dean is absolutely right.
We were even forced to "say goodby" to several users last month... (

( That "tree" is not ideally healthy though - your knowledge of Russian language probably saves you from negative impressions:) Actually there happen to be "quarrels" and some other "unhealthy" things:) )

...You see - our forum is a mean of commucation between you and Tatu's management. They do really read it. So "seriouseness" is one of its primary tasks, to my mind...
This forum is not just for fun, but it is also a place to say your opinion about things happening to Tatu - and to have a hope your opinion had been heared.
==========================

Цитата:
Or is it that hard to find things to talk about?

...Sometimes ... yes...

There are moments people are waiting for "somebody to give them fun".
It is like a small model of society - sometimes work is to be done by everybody "at day" to have "fun at night"...

:)
...Hope I wasn't too much serious...

Последний раз редактировалось: Jam_One (Вт Июн 13, 2006 7:21 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 7:21 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jam_One писал(а):

...You see - our forum is a mean of commucation between you and Tatu's management. They do really read it. So "seriouseness" is one of its primary tasks, to my mind...
This forum is not just for fun, but it is also a place to say your opinion about things happening to Tatu - and to have a hope your opinion had been heared.

Not just the management, I know the band look on here too! They get alot of their downloads and photo's from us guys ;-)
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 7:30 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I like the way you used my metaphor to explain it to me, very creative. :)
But im not saying that we should allow it to return to exactly how it was.
I agree with the decision made with "game threads"

Having "serious and intellectual debates" I have nothing against that either, and this forum is probaly the best place to have them because you get views from all around the world in one place.

Jam_One писал(а):
( That "tree" is not ideally healthy though - your knowledge of Russian language probably saves you from negative impressions:) Actually there happen to be "quarrels" and some other "unhealthy" things:) )

I have to agree about my knowlage of russian ...
But if this is the case then I have a suggestion. Why dont managment ask us questions?
I think the communication should work both ways.
That way it would not look like we are talking to ourselves.
If managment took us seriously then we would take them seriously.

If you look at most of the replies in "all about tatu" most users seem think managment are a joke, I dont know why that is, Can anybody explain their negative image?

Jam_One писал(а):
...Hope I wasn't too much serious...

You did good (^_^)=b

Dean писал(а):
Be serious, how many of you actually go to the 2nd, 3rd or 4th page of the forum to read the threads?

I would be one of thoes people. ;-)

howard4tatu

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 8:46 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

4th page? Only just starting....
Seinas

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 9:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

We do that on existing threads and it's a hell of a lot of work, even more so if you allow more than a couple of threads at a time.

well why not more mods?? its beyond me how come, for example, Mark and necromantic_angel arent mods. they totally deserve to be.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 10:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Why not more mods?

Simple answer: Because we currently do not need any extra moderators!

The only reason so have more mods would be so we could run more and more of your game threads, but for the reasons Jam_One and I have stated, that won't happen!

So no extra game threads = no need for any extra moderators
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Вт Июн 13, 2006 11:03 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That f*cking game!!! I spent an hour on it until I finally got it. Takes a lot of logic, and counting.

Has anyone else tried it?

*I think RTH has pretty much summed it up. We are the cause of the dullness. We should take action if we don't want this forum to turn into a barracks with invisible drill sergeants.

*Or maybe it's the holidays that are eating us. I myself am dumb as stone atm, I can't concentrate on my summer reading...and I'm really nervous about my upcoming driving test.

PS: That game link should be moved to the fun and games topic.
*Starts thinking of a nice topic.
carman

СообщениеДобавлено: Ср Июн 14, 2006 4:45 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ummm personally i luvd the new poll-type topics
i hafnt became a mamber till few mouths ago but ive been reading those topics for ages
but now theyr all locked :(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: