Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Sunbathing / tanning / burning
На страницу 1, 2  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 11:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Sunbathing / tanning / burning Ответить с цитатой

Lookey here something new to talk about :)

My sunburn has fadded now I have a nice tan.
Its a rare thing here in Scotland to have good weather.
I still like rain but a bit of sun is nice from time to time.

Anyway I know the vast majority of you live in warmer places with more than a week of good sun each year, so what do you think about sunbathing?

Are any of you tanning professionals?
Do you care about all the risks?
Are you over cautious?

I remember hearing somewhere that the body needs sunlight, cant remember where but done any one know what thats about and what happens if you dont get enought sun?

Dose anyone not like the sun? if so why?
Do you prefare to sunbath on a beach or dose it matter?

I like the beach and yeah even though im old I still try to make something with the sand, but all men are little boys inside :) However you can do some cool things with sand if you are good at sand sculpting. ;-)

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
JMack

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 12:04 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

We had a really good week this week but today its back to rain :o(
Anyway when it comes to sunbathing, I don't bother... the only way i get a suntan is when i go out into town but i dont bother lying out in the back garden and would never go to the sunbeds
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение AIM Address MSN Messenger
Annuika

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 12:05 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I live in the north part of Sweden and I know what happens when you don't get enough sun.. at least I get grumpy and a bit depressed during the winter. But when it's summer I'm happy. I don't get very much of a tan but I sit outside and sunbathe anyway, reading a good book or magazine. I use sun protection because I know of the dangers.. you can get cancer and such. I love the sun.
Jon

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 12:28 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Cool I wonder if lack of sun dose anyting else?
But even though I didnt used to sunbath.
I just couldnt be bothered doing anythng else ^_^
Thats what I was doing at the weekend their when we had the best of the good weather.

But Yeah I would never go to a tanning salon or anything.
Do any of you go to them?
Do any of you go every few days?
How orange is your skin anyway :)

Something Yulia needs to watch :P

www.tATuism.com - Powered by t.A.T.u. Fans!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Annuika

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 12:50 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I've never gone to a tanning salon or something else... My skin is fair :P I wish I could get a tan, I blame it on my genes.

I love hot weather like we had last weekend, 30 C yes sir!
necromantic_angel

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 12:58 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Not enough morning sunlight will develop rickets, or the bending of bones.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rickets

I've lived in a tropical area almost all my life, Florida is still tropical in standards tho, so I don't burn. :D

Plus, I'm already brown!
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 1:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Well well...

basically like every 2nd person in Australia gets some form of skin cancer :P

but yes, i love tanning (i dont like sand much though.. or salt water LOL).

but at a beach, atleast its more natural than a Solarium.

^_^

and no, i dont really pay attention to the 'risks' sometimes though i should... i do put cream on now, i've been burnt soo bad before :(
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
tatu-fan-

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 3:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love sunbathing, I always use an oil with at least 10-15 spf which isn't that strong but i'm not prone to burning. I used to go to a tanning salon but then I just couldn't be arsed.

Everyone remember the famous words of Baz Luhrman when you're in the sun this summer: "Always wear Sun Screen" :P
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 3:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i LOVE tanning but i try to do it the natural way you know? just by being outside and doing normal things, ifind thats the easiest way to get a tan and you dont have to sit in one place for a large amount of time. i LOVE the beach, im like 5-10 minutes from it..i live on long island so therees always a beach to tan at in the summer;) i suggest the northshore if anyone knows what im talking about. hhahaha (i wish it was as tropical as florida in the winter like florida *gets jelous of necro* =D )

o yeah and i also wear like pounds of suntan lotion cause even though your wearing it you can still get a tan cancer-free:) and
did you know even if its cloudy out you can still get a tan cause the sun is so stron it goes through the clouds:)

Последний раз редактировалось: cowsgomoo23 (Сб Июн 17, 2006 3:54 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора AIM Address MSN Messenger
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 3:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

naah..I'm like Conan O'Brien, I would never get a tan even if I would be for many hours in the sun, I would only turn red -_-

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 4:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I don't sunbathe, though I'd want to have light tan. I just hate it how I usually got "two-colored arm": fom hand to elbow it's quite tanned, but from elbow to shoulder not so tanned. I got my tanned part quite early, I usually use t-shirt from april to juny and then get part of my arms tanned, but though I try to use sleevless shirt after that I can't get more tanned. Not at least the parts I would like :P

Nevermind: You're just like my mum, always just red not tanned

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 4:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I love the beach but I jus hate hate hate sand, you go to the beach and bring back half the sand in your towel and shoes and clothes. God it gets everywhere lol.
cowsgomoo23

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 4:14 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

tatu-fan- писал(а):
I love the beach but I jus hate hate hate sand, you go to the beach and bring back half the sand in your towel and shoes and clothes. God it gets everywhere lol.

ahh like when you try to eat a frikkin sandwhich and your chrunchin away at pounds of salt ERRR
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 4:36 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Numen писал(а):

Nevermind: You're just like my mum, always just red not tanned

Yah, same with my mum, I guess it runs in the family -_-

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 4:44 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Nevermind писал(а):
Yah, same with my mum, I guess it runs in the family -_-

*thinks* that would mean...My mum wouldn't be my mum and she would be related to you o_O (j/k)

I bet it's quite usual for finns ;)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 4:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

My mum is from finland (but has lived in Sweden since she were 12).. I wish i had gotten my grandmother on dads sides genes she had black hair.
Nevermind

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 8:08 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Numen писал(а):

*thinks* that would mean...My mum wouldn't be my mum and she would be related to you o_O (j/k)

I bet it's quite usual for finns ;)

hehe, well my mum has red hair so I guess that's why she won't get a tan, and yes the Finns are very pale people :P ( it's been quite hot this week though)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 8:24 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Quite hot, for me it feels like it's burning hot :P
Hmm...I'm paler than mum, but still she's the red one..Дh, who could understand those things. Someone just happens to burn always and someone just happens to always get two-colored hands
(rusketusrajat on anaalista :P)

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Июн 17, 2006 8:57 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I have traditional ukrainian features... dark hair... and olivish skin... I tan very well. I have never burnt yet..

In English summers although they can be quite warm i usually wear tanning oil without sunscreen. In other european summers when i travel abroad i wear low sunscreen for the first week and then tanning oil on the second week. i am very lucky that i can do this... usually people burn very easily.

i look after my skin quite well... i moisterise my whole body everyday with baby lotion so i have quite sopt supple skin

www.faceparty.com/ashy_bashy
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
Julian

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Июн 18, 2006 12:53 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

return_to_hades писал(а):
Just like Necro, I grew up in nice tropical weather. Im brown to begin with and I get a nice natural tan. Although there is not much sun in Wisconsin I love the sun and get some nice color going during summer no conscious effort needed.

you get 'color' ?

But you're lucky, Indians/Africans/afro-Americans/Aboriginals (And all other dark skinned people) can't get skin cancer (or its very unlikely!)

because of the color of your skin pigments,m and also because my PE Theory Teacher said you have like a very high ammount of natural SPF, while us caucasians only have like 4 (and average sunscrean is 30)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2  След.
Страница 1 из 2

Перейти: