Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

New Record Label Choices
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 3:10 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I think we can conclude that Universal made some very weird decisions regarding the choice of singles :-(
fanoff

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 5:53 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean писал(а):

Warner Bros. has artists like Madonna,Paul Oakenfold

i meant Madonna on that post,being a part of a label with madonna would be great for them!!!and did you know the girls got involved in a festival in Turkey with Paul Oakenfold?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSfYGJf5uuM

made by me!
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение MSN Messenger
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 6:01 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

They should sign to Madonna's Maverick label. Think it's a joint thing with Madonna and Warner Music. So they share the risk and the profits. Kinda like how Interscope is to Universal.

Paul Oakenfold is also signed to Maverick. And well Madonna did the Britney Kiss im sure that was some kinda nod to t.A.T.u. and she also knows the power of videos and scandal.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 6:02 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

See - who needs their management when us guys already know where they should sign too ;-)
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 6:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

haha i think it's just wishful thinking. We shall see. They may even end up making their own Label with Nefromat or something as Yulia said she wanted to do producing after t.A.T.u.

T.A. Music International.
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 6:09 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Pfft - I hope not. I want an experienced company handling the sale and promotion of their album.

Interscope is experienced and look how badly that went... imagine management trying to do it... I think they'd find the work too much!
Jonny

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 6:17 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That is true.. we shall have to wait and see. As contract negotiations can take weeks for an artist who have already had one. It's abit different to a newbie who usualy sign anything just to get started. The girls are on their third so they will want to negotiate more and get the best deal and then the record label will want to put clauses in saying if your first single dosent sell X amount or chart above this position the album wont be released and if by so many months the album hasnt sold Y amount the contract is Null and Void.

So i doubt we will hear anything soon. As also Intercope may have some thing in their contract saying you cant release a new album for so many months after leaving or could even ask for some of the profits.
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 6:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

fanoff писал(а):
Dean писал(а):

Warner Bros. has artists like Madonna,Paul Oakenfold

i meant Madonna on that post,being a part of a label with madonna would be great for them!!!and did you know the girls got involved in a festival in Turkey with Paul Oakenfold?

And Madonna love them, she wrote a very nice repport about the MA03
a duo with Madonna would be AWESOME (im a dreammmmmmer ^_^ )

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
fanoff

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:00 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Juliette писал(а):
And Madonna love them, she wrote a very nice repport about the MA03

i want that report!!

edit:found it myself!amazing stuff

Madonna писал(а):
t.A.T.u. stole the MTV MAs! (by Madonna)
Time of publication: 01.06.2003
I'll write something quick about the awards cause I am tired. I'll give you guys the main points. They were the last act to perform so on TV they will probably close the show. The "ALL the Things She Said" song started playing and Yulia and Lena come out from the back and walked between the audience. They sang a little of that song (very little) and went straight into Not Gonna Get Us. Following them they had tons of girls wearing school uniforms(green ones) dancing and cheering to the song. Very similar to what eminem did with the look alikes. The band was live, and yes, they are the guys they used the last time they were here.They sang with pre recorded backgroud vocals and they also sang live. It was really great,the girls have a lot of energy and all those chicks they brought filled up the stage and most of the bottom floor. They were having fun, and they are gorgeous!!! They were wearing like some sort of army skirts and white tops. Yulia's hair was spiked back and Lena's was like always. It was really great you guys can not miss it for anything! They stole the show because 50 cent was like whatever and pink didn't sing live. It was something Unbelievable

They don't present an award. Oh yeah, there was a lot of Tatu fans cause as soon as they were done singing a lot of people left and the show wasn't over.

Any questions???

Oh crap I forgot! The extra girls (not lena and yulia) towards the end take of their skirts and end up in underwear, all of them are wearing guys underwear

I'm adding stuff as I remember, so here are a few facts:
-they were introduced by amanda bynes & hillary duff who said something like "ashton kutcher & colin (forgot last name) are cute but now we are gonna introduces some girls who want nothing with cute boys at all"

-in the screens they had newspaper articles with rumors and tatu's effect on society(i can't remember that well sorry, i was too busy staring at the girls) anyways the newspaper things went perferct with the Not Gonna Get Us song.

Madonna

source:tatysite.net

made by me!

Последний раз редактировалось: fanoff (Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:08 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Juliette

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:07 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Цитата:
I'll write something quick about the awards cause I am tired. I'll give you guys the main points. They were the last act to perform so on TV they will probably close the show. The "ALL the Things She Said" song started playing and Yulia and Lena come out from the back and walked between the audience. They sang a little of that song (very little) and went straight into Not Gonna Get Us. Following them they had tons of girls wearing school uniforms(green ones) dancing and cheering to the song. Very similar to what eminem did with the look alikes. The band was live, and yes, they are the guys they used the last time they were here.They sang with pre recorded backgroud vocals and they also sang live. It was really great,the girls have a lot of energy and all those chicks they brought filled up the stage and most of the bottom floor. They were having fun, and they are gorgeous!!! They were wearing like some sort of army skirts and white tops. Yulia's hair was spiked back and Lena's was like always. It was really great you guys can not miss it for anything! They stole the show because 50 cent was like whatever and pink didn't sing live. It was something Unbelievable

They don't present an award. Oh yeah, there was a lot of Tatu fans cause as soon as they were done singing a lot of people left and the show wasn't over.

Any questions???

Oh crap I forgot! The extra girls (not lena and yulia) towards the end take of their skirts and end up in underwear, all of them are wearing guys underwear

I'm adding stuff as I remember, so here are a few facts:
-they were introduced by amanda bynes & hillary duff who said something like "ashton kutcher & colin (forgot last name) are cute but now we are gonna introduces some girls who want nothing with cute boys at all"

-in the screens they had newspaper articles with rumors and tatu's effect on society(i can't remember that well sorry, i was too busy staring at the girls) anyways the newspaper things went perferct with the Not Gonna Get Us song.

Madonna

I hope it is the true madonna who wrote that... lol
the source is tatysite

The Circus Starring: Britney Spears
March 3, 2009 - New Orleans
April 16, 2009 - Los Angeles
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:11 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

ok guys, I've given this it's own topic, since it was taking the LMN Video topic - offtopic! And it's not really discussing the break up of Universal / t.A.T.u .either.... so new topic!! :-)

I love that review madonna wrote - lets hope they sign with Maverick / Warner Bros!! :-D
Tatufan16

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:20 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I hope they sign quick so we can get more info about new albums, tours (please USA, please USA, please USA) and all the new stuff!
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

i doubt they will do much in USA now, or anywhere for that matter - maybe a few awards ceremonies and maybe some larger concerts closer to Russia. But I think most off Europe and USA will have to wait until the pre-determined HUGE worlwide Multi-billion selling success of their next album :-D
fanoff

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:25 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

yeah that was great we should let madonna know that they are off now,and i think she would be eager to get them in maverick

made by me!
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:52 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Dean I think you are wrong... After this current tour, I don't see them returning to their home country for sometime... It's not smart to constantly smash into a home country, just because they will hear a lot about them on the radio and television... That might lead a large chunk of there average fans to start thinking that they are boring after a while (Being over played constantly)...

But I could be totally wrong...

If t.A.T.u signs with Madonna's Maverick, which is a good label but I don't like the producer at all (Madonna). They better be ready to with hold the United States... Any record label like it, would want them to have some sort of success within the states...

I want them to sign with...uhhh

Shady Records
The record label was produced by Eminem, and he treats all of his artists with nothing less than the full fledge respect they earn. Success is well known within this record label, only holding 5 different artists. While Stat Quo, D12, and Obie Trice struggles to gain a successful hit or single. Eminem and 50 cent are well-known internationally, and had very successful careers inside the states and outside the states. Rappers are well known to sign with Shady Record's, but the success t.A.T.u had could drive the record label to sign them and give them the full support Interscope/Universal lacked to provide...

Yeah, I'm going to get some negative comments towards who I want them to sign with.

I'm the definition of a hoodstar.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jesse (Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:55 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
shagratha

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 7:54 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Somehow I have difficulty believing it was the real Madonna who wrote that...
YaVernuz

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:29 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

shagratha писал(а):
Somehow I have difficulty believing it was the real Madonna who wrote that...

Somehow I think you're totally right. ;)

I think the best would still be Yulia starting her own label (as she intended to do that after Tatu anyway... It'd be nice, she'd be independent with Lena, no bosses and all...), or - SHADY RECORDS!

Since Tatu is provoking (like Eminem) and has kick-ass music (like Eminem) and they had pictures with Em & 50 and all, I suppose they're okay! :p

Or a combo:

Volkat Shady Records. *grin*

Oh well, as long as I get new CD's and super performances of my 2 favourite Russians - I'm happy! :p

Visit me at www.myspace.com/yavernuz
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Отправить e-mail Посетить сайт автора MSN Messenger
I Wanna Eat Choco Bars...

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:39 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

im sorry...
but the idea of Shady Records signing t.A.T.u....
i dont think that would ever happen...
i almost find it offensive to honest...
Dean

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:49 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Jesse, why would they continue to promote an album and singles to line the pockets of those at Universal Music? Now their contract is "null & void" they won't be getting much out of it.

They'll be focusing on finished their Russian / Ukranian tour, and then start on the new album once a label is sorted out!

I don't think Shady records would be a good choice - I hate Eminem and all artists signed to his label, if t.A.T.u. ever did stuff like they "sing" - I wouldn't be a fan anymore, I just wouldn't like the music.

Madonna isn't the sole-producer of her albums, some other guy is, I dont remember his name, but I'm sure they'll ket the girls use Galoyan and everyone else in their team, but just have the labels input on the songs. Warner Bros. is quite well known for helping artists with their own visions, not forcing them into a direction that they don't want to take (E.g. Gomenasai!).

Madonna knows how important an artists image is, and how to make a good music video - since t.A.T.u. USED to be well known for their great image and for making crazily amazing videos, then Maverick/Warner Bros. will be a good choice for them!

Signing with such a label would probably bring more success within the States, so i'm sure you won't complain about that!

Plus Warner Bros. are better with promotion!

Последний раз редактировалось: Dean (Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:52 pm), всего редактировалось 1 раз
Jesse

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Сен 03, 2006 8:51 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I Wanna Eat Choco Bars..., may I ask you why it would be offensive?

They produce hit after hit, single after single, sold-out concert after sold-out concert... You have to be smart during these decisions... Would you rather see them sign with a respectable record label that produces at minor rates? Or would you like to see them sign with a more electrify label that would help them regain there success and would be able to help them more being a small label company...

More importantly... Does t.A.T.u want to be safe with a respectable record company or Does t.A.T.u want to take it to the next level, and try to regain what they had with 200 K/M In The Wrong Lane.

Edit: Dean, just because they sign with a 'rap' label doesn't mean they have to rap... There are such things as record labels taking the chance, to have another successful group under a contract... Shady Records produces awesome video after awesome video. No, not many people find there music attractive, but they are a record label that works very well with their artists... I look how the record label respects their artists, not who made the label... They wouldn't pick their official singles, they might point out some that they find more attractive, but I doubt they will force them into it...

Even though they might be better with the promotions. Shady Records, know how to start from the dirt bottom and work your way up to the stardom of the top. All of Shady Record's artists is a very good example of that...

Oh I meant what I said to be after they release their new album... I should of clarified what I meant better...

Off-Topic
I'm being disrespected a lot so i'll keep my opinions to myself for now on...
I'm the definition of a hoodstar.

Последний раз редактировалось: Jesse (Вс Сен 03, 2006 9:08 pm), всего редактировалось 8 раз(а)
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> All about t.A.T.u Часовой пояс: GMT
На страницу 1, 2, 3  След.
Страница 1 из 3

Перейти: