Список форумов T.A.T.U

FAQFAQ   ПоискПоиск   ПользователиПользователи   ГруппыГруппы   РегистрацияРегистрация 
 ПрофильПрофиль   Войти и проверить личные сообщенияВойти и проверить личные сообщения   ВходВход 
shop tatyofficial site   shop taty

Usernames and Passwords in Russian

Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions
Предыдущая тема :: Следующая тема  
Автор Сообщение
bdevoe

СообщениеДобавлено: Чт Май 24, 2007 7:33 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Usernames and Passwords in Russian Ответить с цитатой

здравствулте!
Had a question. For websites, is it common for folks in Russian-speaking countries to use Cyrillic for usernames and passwords or do they generally use Latin characters (A-Z)?
Just doing some investigation. :) Thanks in advance!

--- Bill.
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение
maru_ec

СообщениеДобавлено: Сб Май 26, 2007 11:22 pm    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

That's a really interesting question. I can't help you, but hopefully someone will answer it :)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
flirtingwithtrees

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 27, 2007 9:46 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

I agree that is an interesting question.

I think it might have something to do with what the default alphabet is on the website in which the forum is on.

For example if the forum is on a Russian website then I would imagine that Cyrillic would be the default alphabet as Cyrillic is the official alphabet of Eastern European cuntries. With this I would assume that all the forum contact info (username, password and so on) will be in Cyrillic.

Likewise if the website was in a language where the 26 letter Roman/Latin alphabet was used (English, French, German and so on) then the 26 letter alphabet would be the default alphabet. (baring in mind to add the 'extra' letters - for example in the French language they have accents above the letter 'e')
Встречный

СообщениеДобавлено: Вс Май 27, 2007 10:04 am    Заголовок сообщения: Ответить с цитатой

Latinic uses more often.
Because people see ciryllic everywhere, Internet - is a place for nicknames :-) Almost all Russians know all latinic letters and it's pronunication even it they don't know any latinic language.

Besides, girls are prefer words in Russian than just set of letters like, for example 'xxtiger12'.
"КИСА" for example is popular nick :lol: it means Female Cat.

I like classical nicks :-) but I add 'WWay' for foreight people, so you can call me just WWay. It means 'wrong-way' or 'wrong-direction' :P

And what about passwords.. sometimes I use ciryllic, sometimes latinic.
I think it's a peronal preferences of any man :-)
Посмотреть профиль Отправить личное сообщение Посетить сайт автора
Начать новую тему   Ответить на тему    Список форумов T.A.T.U -> Free discussions Часовой пояс: GMT
Страница 1 из 1

Перейти: